Ashley James #13 Nothing of substance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are heroes. Its not pleasant dealing with things like this but it's so worth it. Actions needs consequences to make this bleep stop being so vile to people. Who knows how many people she has done it to before who have just sat quietly by and not dealt with it due to fear. I'm guessing Polly that the police have told you not to talk about the case on here and that's absolutely fine. She also works on GB News doesn't she, think if you can, maybe let them know what the real Ashley James is like as well.
I’m not sure GB News would give a duck would they? I also don’t want to give her the ammo to be able to talk about it on there.

I will say on your comment about fear - when I got her message on Thursday I was afraid. I feel ashamed to admit that, but it’s true.
Now, however - especially having spoken to the police today and being so reassured by the officer’s reaction and by how just seriously they take this - I’m not afraid of her one little bit.

My SS referral was 100% in the right.
The officer today as part of the discussion asked what led me to make it, and he didn’t disagree.

I have done nothing wrong.

Her message to me - and I would assume to others - as I have proven already with the letter on the last thread, was illegal.
The purpose was purely to intimidate. It was malicious.
I have had further reassurance of this today, and of the steps the police are willing and able to take if I so wish.

We aren’t the trolls, tattlers. Ashley James is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
GB News won’t care:

1. They’ve reached the bottom of the barrel with available contributors as it is - why do you think Ashley James gets a chance to talk about current affairs??!

2. Dan Wooton is precisely the type of guy who would normally lap this story up. He’s possibly the only help she’ll get, wouldn’t be surprised if she ran straight to him to ask advice

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure GB News would give a duck would they? I also don’t want to give her the ammo to be able to talk about it on there.

I will say on your comment about fear - when I got her message on Thursday I was afraid. I feel ashamed to admit that, but it’s true.
Now, however - especially having spoken to the police today and being so reassured by the officer’s reaction and by how just seriously they take this - I’m not afraid of her one little bit.

The officer today as part of the discussion asked what led me to make it, and he didn’t disagree.

Her message to me - and I would assume to others - as I have proven already with the letter on the last thread, was illegal.
I have had further reassurance of this today, and of the steps the police are willing and able to take if I so wish.

I have to say I was impressed last year when I had to report something (completely different) but how swiftly and how in depth it was dealt with by police.
The fact she already has a SS case will not help her at all, add in threatening behaviour and stalking onto a social services case regarding neglect of her child and she can’t come out smelling of roses.
I feel over the next 5-15 years police will see a huge rise in cases like this thanks to parents sharing all their child’s information on social media.
Sending you lots of strength with these calls as they aren’t easy to do!

* edited to add- Do parents like her not worry? If someone wanted to kidnap any of these influencers children for money it would be very easy to do? Most of them post in real time with their location AND pictures. It blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So proud of those who have emailed Sainsburys. Well done. Ashley cannot get say with her behaviour anymore. I hope Sains' actually do something.

Just come over from the hinch thread also do visit Charlotte Dawson one. I can't believe how vile some this influences are makes me sick 😔
She's a right dirty chavvy little bleep that one. That beautiful little boy of hers is another child that needs saving by social.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to call SS as there isn’t an email address that I can find for them, to add this to my previous contact. I don’t want to have to submit a whole new form online as it’s not a new thing. But I really don’t want to have to call them 😩
Anyone happen to have an email address for Essex SS?!

Reactions: 4

OK. Maybe you're right but I just hate that such a vile bleep is in our screens preaching at us, because that's what she does on GB News, spouts a load of nonsense loudly, making out she's a kind and caring individual, when the reality is she is a bleeping witch. Still I can always switch off, I dont HAVE to watch her haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
* edited to add- Do parents like her not worry? If someone wanted to kidnap any of these influencers children for money it would be very easy to do? Most of them post in real time with their location AND pictures. It blows my mind.
My childminder would go mental if I shared all of her location and name details on a public insta with 300k followers 100k followers and some bots like Ash does with hers

Reactions: 11
GB News won’t care:

1. They’ve reached the bottom of the barrel with available contributors as it is - why do you think Ashley James gets a chance to talk about current affairs??!

2. Dan Wooton is precisely the type of guy who would normally lap this story up. He’s possibly the only help she’ll get, wouldn’t be surprised if she ran straight to him to ask advice
Yeah you're probably right, he probably would. I quite like some of the guests he has on, especially the two who are on same time as Trash, but there's some like Trash I just can't bear.

I have to call SS as there isn’t an email address that I can find for them, to add this to my previous contact. I don’t want to have to submit a whole new form online as it’s not a new thing. But I really don’t want to have to call them 😩
Are Essex SS based in Chelmsford? If so
I’ve found this online if it helps x

[email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly, I would ring so things aren't delayed. They may be able to put you through to the social worker/give you the personal email address for the worker who actually dealt with your first form you submitted.
Unless they can't do that, I'm clueless with social.

Reactions: 8
OK. Maybe you're right but I just hate that such a vile bleep is in our screens preaching at us, because that's what she does on GB News, spouts a load of nonsense loudly, making out she's a kind and caring individual, when the reality is she is a bleeping witch. Still I can always switch off, I dont HAVE to watch her haha
I’ve actually never watched it. Maybe I should just so I can shout at her 🤣

• Haha
Are Essex SS based in Chelmsford? If so
I’ve found this online if it helps x

[email protected]
I don't think that's the childrens department email address. That comes up as the adult social care department.
The childs department only gives the option of ringing or submitting a whole form.
You could possibly send it to the above address and request that they forward it to the relevant team though! I'm sure they would.

Reactions: 3
Whenever I make a referral I usually get an email response with a point of contact. But I do them as a professional so may be different I guess

Ashleys TROLLING and abusive behaviour should be made public and her actually receive punishments. Losing her position with Sainsburys would be a great start.... Elle Darby couldn't run from tattle for her foul past when tattle outed her, rightly so, and her career has never been the same since, even with her trying to return.
Why should people be allowed to behave like this with no much needed repercussions. It's not on.

Reactions: 18
Wiki and Media section now requested. I’ve started the Wiki in the notes section of my phone. I’ll post as I go with it to give newcomers something to read but it won’t be fully ready for a little while. I’ll then have to go through and tie the media to the wiki but I am on it :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In amongst all the recent craziness, we've missed this. I'm guessing she's really going to want to hang onto any brand deals she has to cover this.

For the newbies - Ash owns a £500k London flat that she got a 40% help to buy loan on. The mortgage was due for renewal and her HTB loan now charges interest. But it seems she's not really allowed to rent out (£2200 per month) her flat with a HTB loan on it and should have really paid the loan off or applied for permission which she needs to renew every 12 months (unclear if she's done either but doubt it).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wiki and Media section now requested. I’ve started the Wiki in the notes section of my phone. I’ll post as I go with it to give newcomers something to read but it won’t be fully ready for a little while. I’ll then have to go through and tow the media to the wiki but I am on it :)
I’m happy to help with the wiki ❤ Just let me know what you need me to do.

I think I can share my message now, too. But I’m nervous to. Even though she definitely already knows it’s me. And I definitely know my legal rights.

I have found my posts in the depression thread that she’s picked bits from (one was one about buying flowers, other was a proper post)
I was going to link to them to prove that she’d been and read there and used what I said, but one was actually in reply to you and it’s not fair to do that to you so I’ll screenshot and block out the message I’m replying to and the message # xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In amongst all the recent craziness, we've missed this. I'm guessing she's really going to want to hang onto any brand deals she has to cover this.
A grade Ash strikes again, an extra £525 more. Makes sense.
I was off my phone all day yesterday, shitting hell I missed a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.