Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No troll, you’re wrong, it’s jealousy!!
The jealous narrative was laughable, you've not been reported to SS due to anyone being jealous of this "mother"

The fact she mentioned MULTIPLE TIP OFFS, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the tattler whose owned up and several other people in her inner circle. Maybe TNB finally stood up to this twit and wants to give her a wake up call!

Reactions: 14
Just rewatched the stories about SS and she definitely refers to ‘tip-offs’ plural, so multiple complaints were submitted. You’d think that would make her stop and think for a minute about her parenting if several individuals have raised concerns. But no, instead she just assumes the trolls are out in force and that the sole aim of the complaints is to make her life a misery. Once again she manages to make it about her and cannot see that actually, it’s all about Alf and his well-being, as is most of the content on Tattle! She’s not the bleeping victim, Alf is!
And because she is NPD, she never will be able to see it. Everything begins and ends with Ashley. Even her own child (soon to be children) are not as important as her. And that’s what makes her dangerous, whether she realises that or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Glad to see more and more people are noticing what an awful person she is! Is it worth contacting the brands she works with regarding all the blatant lies? Doesn’t look very good on her does it. I know I wouldn’t buy anything she is trying to flog.

Reactions: 15
Wow. What a day to be away from my phone (doing actual work, Trash - not sitting around in my poorly fitting underwear.)

Can’t quite believe she’s proudly waving that SS letter. There really is NOTHING that isn’t just content for these people, is there? It’s absolutely disgusting.
Thanks for re sharing the story of her talking about what an inconvenience it was to wake up to a child covered in D&V. I wonder which page of her magic parenting book says that’s ok? Or was that just following her tit gut instinct?

She’s genuinely unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I loved the fact she said ‘look at how unloved and neglected this child is’ while showing off her new garden.

Like a landscaped, un-child-friendly outside space (which shows no sign of the child’s new, much-loved playhouse!!) reflects how well cared for he is?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Glad to see more and more people are noticing what an awful person she is! Is it worth contacting the brands she works with regarding all the blatant lies? Doesn’t look very good on her does it. I know I wouldn’t buy anything she is trying to flog.
I didn’t ever think I’d be bothered enough about an influencer’s behaviour to go as far as to contact the brands they work with (would rather just not support the brand myself), but am seriously considering getting in touch with a few!

I loved the fact she said ‘look at how unloved and neglected this child is’ while showing off her new garden.

Like a landscaped, un-child-friendly outside space (which shows no sign of the child’s new, much-loved playhouse!!) reflects how well cared for he is?
She's deleted the video/post saying that there are tattlers that know her address, her sons nursery etc.

It's not because we're the FBI it's because your not careful of what content you put on the Internet for all to see.

Look at Kim Kardashian being robbed in Paris because she showed off every aspect of her life, look at Molly Mae showing she was in London and her Manchester pad was robbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's deleted the video/post saying that there are tattlers that know her address, her sons nursery etc.

It's not because we're the FBI it's because your not careful of what content you put on the Internet for all to see.

Look at Kim Kardashian being robbed in Paris because she showed off every aspect of her life, look at Molly Mae showing she was in London and her Manchester pad was robbed.
This one? 🙃

CD72EB3D-7E36-45C2-9F36-5D9AFF2F868A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Deluded it seems . How is having a nice home mean she’s a good parent . Clearly she can’t see how neglected her poor boy is from her own actions . I might not have a fancy home but my kids are well looked after and certainly not left in tit and sick all night !!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Deluded it seems . How is having a nice home mean she’s a good parent . Clearly she can’t see how neglected her poor boy is from her own actions . I might not have a fancy home but my kids are well looked after and certainly not left in tit and sick all night !!
Exactly.
My house is chaos (as is my brain) but my children are my absolute priority - often to my own detriment.

Reactions: 18
She makes tattle sound like the dark web, not a place where people discuss her tit choices
Because to her, and all other influencers, it might as well be. It's a place where the majority of people have the same opinion about her tit parenting, her "not for the male gaze" definitely for the male gaze posts. Where people agree that she's a tit mum, with no substance & only cares about her self. She acts like she doesn't care, but she does. Her 'job' is a ticking time bomb & she's having another kid to stay relevant & keep getting her freebies. Alf is getting older & is supposedly weaned - there isn't much content left in him because toddlers and small children are less marketable than babies.

If I was an influencer, i'd be fascinated about what was said about me on these forums. But, my life isn't that interesting & I couldn't think of anything worse than being in that world.

Reactions: 17
Yep! Edit your screenshot though as can see your insta pic x
Ohhh thanks! 👍

Did you happen to mention Sarah Everard? If so you will be blocked.

I’d suggest people follow her management 84World and ask them about it instead
Yes, I did, she took longer than I thought to delete comments, typically lazy Trash 🙄 oh and I'll try that! Ta 👍 xxx

Yep. What did you say?
I started the convo on her post about Sarah few days ago, I don't usually get provoked by twats but she really got to me 😡

Does this mean I'm blocked?? 😂
Yep! Edit your screenshot though as can see your insta pic x
I don't know how to edit 😶 I kept changing my profile pic anyway so nevermind 😂 I know she can still read my name but hey ho. Any tips on editing on here? Sorry to be a pain! Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

This was exactly what I was thinking. A couple of seconds of TNB playing with Alf then a promo video of her tit garden. How exactly does she think this doesn’t prove negligent behaviour?? I have family members who are narcissistic and I can see this in her. She cannot stand being wrong. The thing is SS get involved at the start of issues not just when children are being beaten physically. We’ve seen nearly two years of her treat her son like an inconvenience so imagine what people in her life see.

• Heart
So she’s never been on tattle but then describes what she believes it to be? If we know ad
Ohhh thanks! 👍

Yes, I did, she took longer than I thought to delete comments, typically lazy Trash 🙄 oh and I'll try that! Ta 👍 xxx

I started the convo on her post about Sarah few days ago, I don't usually get provoked by twats but she really got to me 😡

I don't know how to edit 😶 I kept changing my profile pic anyway so nevermind 😂 I know she can still read my name but hey ho. Any tips on editing on here? Sorry to be a pain! Xx
Search for admin and I believe there is a thread and an email address. If a few of us report it hoepfullt
It will be highlighted to admin to review and delete 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Does this mean I'm blocked?? 😂
So she’s never been on tattle but then describes what she believes it to be? If we know ad

Search for admin and I believe there is a thread and an email address. If a few of us report it hoepfullt
It will be highlighted to admin to review and delete 👍🏻
Thank you! Sorry I'm new 🙄 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.