Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These influencer wankers think they are untouchable and so much better than the rest of us. People didn’t report her to social services just to be dicks, it’s because they have genuine concerns about how Alf is treated. She has put him in dangerous situations so many times and never holds her hands up and apologises. No one is a perfect parent, I’ve made silly mistakes but have been heartbroken when I’ve realised!
I find it bizarre how she is being monitored through her pregnancy though? Surely if there was no concerns they would’ve visited her and signed her off?

I HATE the excuse that people are unhappy with their lives and jealous. Such a narcissistic thing to say. We don’t all want to be like you Ashley

• Heart
Reactions: 28
These influencer wankers think they are untouchable and so much better than the rest of us. People didn’t report her to social services just to be dicks, it’s because they have genuine concerns about how Alf is treated. She has put him in dangerous situations so many times and never holds her hands up and apologises. No one is a perfect parent, I’ve made silly mistakes but have been heartbroken when I’ve realised!
I find it bizarre how she is being monitored through her pregnancy though? Surely if there was no concerns they would’ve visited her and signed her off?
She seems to think child abuse is "only" in poorer households and "only" takes form of physical abuse....it's the insidious mental abuse that can go under the radar which can be far more disturbing and can be hidden ...just because you live in a £1million house doesn't exclude you from suspicion
Shes probably being watched during her pregnancy because of previous mental illness during first pregnancy maybe her Dr has expressed concerns?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Isn't it ironic that Ashley is trying to silence women?! Several women called her out for lying about going to Sarah Everard's vigil (purely for content and self-gain), but rather than explain herself she deleted the comments. That actually tells you lot about the situation and Ashley's true character. You can't believe a single thing that comes out of her mouth as it's all created for content and she doesn't actually hold any of the values she claims to, either. She needs to be held accountable for lying to her followers. This is gross misconduct and in any other job she'd be dismissed. The brands she partners with need to be made aware of what kind of person they're really asking to advertise their products.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
At the end of the day, her lack of concern over her parenting choices is a concern in itself. Emotional neglect is just as bad. She could appear *relatable* and say ‘yknow what I’m not a perfect parent and I really struggle with motherhood, the cooking and bond with Alf etc but I’ve got help in SS’. But she’s gone the wrong way about it. With her track record of lies SS may have signed her off anyway but she’s using the sympathy card and pregnancy against us ‘trolls’ to gain supporters.

Wouldn’t be surprised if SS have been watching her for a while! Either she’s lost 1,000 followers since last night or her fingers must ache from blocking everyone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn't it ironic that Ashley is trying to silence women?! Several women called her out for lying about going to Sarah Everard's vigil (purely for content and self-gain), but rather than explain herself she deleted the comments. That actually tells you lot about the situation and Ashley's true character. You can't believe a single thing that comes out of her mouth as it's all created for content and she doesn't actually hold any of the values she claims to, either. She needs to be held accountable for lying to her followers. This is gross misconduct and in any other job she'd be dismissed. The brands she partners need to be made aware of what kind of person they're really asking to advertise their products.
I don’t think people will just move on now, it only takes a few to keep biting at it to keep it visible.

I posted a funny tweet in the Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan thread and noticed the page it’s from are calling her out and not letting it lie, which is a relief. I’m going to give them a follow.

Her type really think they’re above the law and social media land has its own rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi I saw someone on the Jake Quickenden thread mention this woman today so checked out her stories. Interesting how she words things 'reporting me for the fact I've neglected my child'. No way would she be being continously monitored if social felt there was absolutely nothing to the tip offs and I know what they can be like but not a chance. I don't know her and not read anything about her on here but her video screams GUILTY.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Hi fellow tattlers,

I never thought I'd join (usually just read this thread!) But I'm absolutely astounded by Ashley's posts about SS and Alf today. Honestly I'm glad she's been reported because her treatment of Alf is not normal and as someone who has suffered psychological abuse in childhood, many of the things she's said/done in regards to Alf ring huge alarm bells!

I think she needs a wake up call. Alf looks continuously exhausted, doesn't appear to be eating right and is put in regular danger (cot bumpers, front facing, letting him fall off the bed, left in vomit/diarrhea overnight). What Ashley's doing is dangerous and she's promoting this behaviour to her followers. Personally think there's a huge difference between struggling Mums making mistakes and Ashley actively knowing these things are dangerous and ignoring them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Hi I saw someone on the Jake Quickenden thread mention this woman today so checked out her stories. Interesting how she words things 'reporting me for the fact I've neglected my child'. No way would she be being continously monitored if social felt there was absolutely nothing to the tip offs and I know what they can be like but not a chance. I don't know her and not read anything about her on here but her video screams GUILTY.
That was me! 😘

Hey lucy welcome to another narcissistic parents thread.

• Heart
New to this thread after someone posted it on a thread I read . Just had a nose at the last thread WOW she’s awfull that poor little boy and she’s pregnant again crazy !!

What was the incident with sick and poo and she left him in it all night ? Anybody direct me to see what happened

• Heart
Hi fellow tattlers,

I never thought I'd join (usually just read this thread!) But I'm absolutely astounded by Ashley's posts about SS and Alf today. Honestly I'm glad she's been reported because her treatment of Alf is not normal and as someone who has suffered psychological abuse in childhood, many of the things she's said/done in regards to Alf ring huge alarm bells!

I think she needs a wake up call. Alf looks continuously exhausted, doesn't appear to be eating right and is put in regular danger (cot bumpers, front facing, letting him fall off the bed, left in vomit/diarrhea overnight). What Ashley's doing is dangerous and she's promoting this behaviour to her followers. Personally think there's a huge difference between struggling Mums making mistakes and Ashley actively knowing these things are dangerous and ignoring them!
Welcome!
For me the biggest issue is her shocking disregard of internet safeguarding. I shouldn’t know Alf’s full address, the name of his childminder, the church his childminder runs out of and the days he is left there- but I do, and anyone with malicious intentions could use that to hurt Alf if they wanted which is an absolutely horrendous thought.
Hopefully SS will give her a wake up call to protect him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just found it omg that’s neglect . When my baby is poorly I stay in the same room . Even my eldest I can hear her if she is sick . poor wee boy to be full of sick and poo 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just found it omg that’s neglect . When my baby is poorly I stay in the same room . Even my eldest I can hear her if she is sick . poor wee boy to be full of sick and poo 😓
Oh when Alf is sick, Ashley sends him off to his nanas or to the childminders. Stick around, you’ll see!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen many things on influencers on tattle but my god that is the worst
that poor boy I can’t believe it . Pure neglect . Every time my kids are sick they cry . So your telling me that she didn’t hear that poor boy being sick or crying !! What a nasty witch😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just rewatched the stories about SS and she definitely refers to ‘tip-offs’ plural, so multiple complaints were submitted. You’d think that would make her stop and think for a minute about her parenting if several individuals have raised concerns. But no, instead she just assumes the trolls are out in force and that the sole aim of the complaints is to make her life a misery. Once again she manages to make it about her and cannot see that actually, it’s all about Alf and his well-being, as is most of the content on Tattle! She’s not the bleeping victim, Alf is!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.