Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in hell goes for a day out with a toddler in high heels? Especially when she’s pregnant. All for the gram and him in his perfectly ironed shacket and baker boy cap. I’d say the pair of them took all morning to get ready then chucked last year’s free jeans from TU @ sainsbury’s (she worked with them) on the child. God forbid she might have to buy him new jeans. He’s just going to outgrow them you know, she’s waiting for Roman Thomas to hand down his old stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh ash I have SO many questions, that tiny little comment box just ain’t big enough!
1. Why lie about going to the Sarah Everard vigil seriously? Is your engagement really that tit you have to use a murdered woman’s vigil to get some engagement on your page? 🤮
2. Why have you paid a hair stylist to curl your hair for bleeping legoland? ( especially since it dropped before you even left the house 🤣)
3. Why are you wearing bleeping high heels to walk round legoland?
4. Why does Alf always look so miserable in your company, and why does that not concern you?
5. why isn’t your mothering intuition telling you to turn your bastard heating on to keep your child warm and comfortable?
6. What exactly are you going to do with your outie bellybutton?

I could go on and on….

ETA… also you will find it hard if you’re trying to lean over the cot and you’re kneeling 🤣

she’s thick as pig tit

829E5409-1F21-43D8-94CE-22070AE2BCDF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The heels!!!

But mainly the fact it’s a child’s day out yet Trash and No Balls have to have their ugly mugs in almost every shot? The one of her walking him in.. so we see her coat and stupid heels yet we can’t see Alf or his reaction? Total bleeping self-obsessed idiot.

Reactions: 10
why does Alf look miserable? can he sense his own mother doesn’t like him? the narc mum parading in her heels and styled hair. i wouldn’t expect any less

Reactions: 10
Genuinely, and I'm not just saying this... I have NEVER seen a more miserable kid around their parents before, why doesn't she care?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
My child is one month older than Alf, I know kids have good and bad days but I’ve never seen such an emotionless child. I feel bad saying it but he just looks sooo miserable. The pair of them look so out of place on a kids day out, it’s hilarious.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
There’s another comment on that post saying children shouldn’t have to adjust to cold weather!
And a few saying get him a duvet and warm sleeping bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here’s the months log. Started getting harder throughout the month as she’s been shiftier about being so open about how much she leaves him.

Thur 1st- childcare- she went hospital app

Fri 2nd- grandparents - she’s in Ireland

Sat 3rd- grandparents - Ireland

Sun 4th- picked up from gp in afternoon

Mon 5th- childminders / nanny put him to bed as Ashley in London (podcast)

Tue 6th- childcare during day. ‘Shoot at home’ said only sees Alf 30 mins am, 1.5 hours pm. Goes to forest 👍🏻

Wed 7th- childminders and gb news. (Had to look after alf from 5-6!)

Thur 8th- nursery all day then out for agents party

Fri 9th- nothing confirmed from stories

Sat 10th- tnb birthday, bbq - Alf there

Sun 11th- presume with Alf during day then gb news (woke up in the morning covered in sick and diarrhoea)

Mon 12th- nana looked after him as was sick, she went to Italy

Tue 13th- Italy

Wed 14th- Italy

Thur 15th- Italy- home in afternoon. Made lasagne. First meal the 3 of them eating the same thing!

Fri 16th- forest in morning with Alf, on train in evening, didn’t show where she was off to but out again. At nannys for the night

Sat 17th- nannys night before. London for hair appointment. With Alf in afternoon at nanas

Sun 18th- with Alf at nanas

Mon 19th- looks like all at nanas for weekend

Tue 20th- usual childcare

Wed 21st- childcare then gbnews

Thur 22nd- nothing confirmed but childcare is on a Thursday. Confirmed on her Twitter she was out (Addison Lee!)

Fri 23rd- grandparents down looked after him all day

Sat 24th- family around

Sun 25th- family round?

Mon 26th- usual Child care plus pregnancy announcement

Tue 27th- usual child care

Wed 28th- usual child care

Thur 29th-usual child care

Fri 30th- child care

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m gonna sound wild here but I was researching Dahmer the other day (bit of a serial killer interest 🤣) and his childhood was exactly like Alf’s. Ignored, showed no emotions and unable to express emotions. I’m not saying Alf’s on a psychotic path to being a murderer but this upbringing is going to duck him up massively 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m gonna sound wild here but I was researching Dahmer the other day (bit of a serial killer interest 🤣) and his childhood was exactly like Alf’s. Ignored, showed no emotions and unable to express emotions. I’m not saying Alf’s on a psychotic path to being a murderer but this upbringing is going to duck him up massively 💔
He’s absolutely going to have attachment trauma

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She hasn’t checked the comments on the sleep reel has she? She’s trying to promote it again on her stories. With the Sarah Everard comments you just wouldn’t want to draw on that would you 🙈 She’s oblivious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The first and second photo on her insta swipe across is a real insta reality! How bad does all that makeup look up close in broad daylight?!

Reactions: 8
Here’s the months log. Started getting harder throughout the month as she’s been shiftier about being so open about how much she leaves him.

Thur 1st- childcare- she went hospital app

Fri 2nd- grandparents - she’s in Ireland

Sat 3rd- grandparents - Ireland

Sun 4th- picked up from gp in afternoon

Mon 5th- childminders / nanny put him to bed as Ashley in London (podcast)

Tue 6th- childcare during day. ‘Shoot at home’ said only sees Alf 30 mins am, 1.5 hours pm. Goes to forest 👍🏻

Wed 7th- childminders and gb news. (Had to look after alf from 5-6!)

Thur 8th- nursery all day then out for agents party

Fri 9th- nothing confirmed from stories

Sat 10th- tnb birthday, bbq - Alf there

Sun 11th- presume with Alf during day then gb news (woke up in the morning covered in sick and diarrhoea)

Mon 12th- nana looked after him as was sick, she went to Italy

Tue 13th- Italy

Wed 14th- Italy

Thur 15th- Italy- home in afternoon. Made lasagne. First meal the 3 of them eating the same thing!

Fri 16th- forest in morning with Alf, on train in evening, didn’t show where she was off to but out again. At nannys for the night

Sat 17th- nannys night before. London for hair appointment. With Alf in afternoon at nanas

Sun 18th- with Alf at nanas

Mon 19th- looks like all at nanas for weekend

Tue 20th- usual childcare

Wed 21st- childcare then gbnews

Thur 22nd- nothing confirmed but childcare is on a Thursday. Confirmed on her Twitter she was out (Addison Lee!)

Fri 23rd- grandparents down looked after him all day

Sat 24th- family around

Sun 25th- family round?

Mon 26th- usual Child care plus pregnancy announcement

Tue 27th- usual child care

Wed 28th- usual child care

Thur 29th-usual child care

Fri 30th- child care
This is so sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.