Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s shadow banned. Wonder what for.

i don’t follow her as there’s no point, you can still check her page whenever you want but you’re not giving her more followers!

Reactions: 9
Saying non working mums are claiming benefits :mad: I don’t work because I’d break even but there’s no benefits to be claimed with a partner in full time work. I don’t choose not to work and sit at home claiming anything. We just have to survive on one wage.
Childcare should be cheaper but it’s nothing to do with claiming anything.
She’s got no idea!
THIS 👏🏼 Mothers claiming benefits is another thing she knows duck all about. She’s never had to claim- just worry about her overdraft. You can bet us ‘non working’ mums work 10x harder than she does and she earns a duck tonne. She’s a disgrace!

If you have to search her up she’s defo shadow banned. She’ll be fuming as it cuts engagement massively. Bye bye new windows 😂 Poor darling x

Even insta’s telling her to stop buying bots and take a day off 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omfg I didn’t know Em was pregnant! I haven’t seen her comment on Ashley announcement either. OooOOoOoO 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No I didn’t either! I think this is her first time announcing and they’ve revealed the sex at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Saw Em clarkson and cane straight on here, will be interesting to see how this pans out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More comments and likes in 2 hours than Ashley has gotten since her announcement. Em Clarkson has 100k less followers. Guess her followers actually like her and aren’t made up of bots.

Reactions: 14
Someone said Em was put on this Earth to raise a queen and I agree. I think she’ll do a grand job. Ashley however…. Horror show 🫣

Reactions: 15
I really hate it when people (Ash) share long stories without all the facts, just copying from somebody else without doing her own famous research.

If you're going to post about not being allowed to march - a. Show the evidence so we can see the reasons and b. Don't use a 2018 march to compare when there have been so many since. I went on a women's march earlier this year and the police were nothing but respectful.

I get the Sarah Everard vigil was handled badly but was she really there? I don't recall her sharing about attending and I'm sure she wouldn't miss an opportunity to post about the patriarchy accompanied with multiple self indulgent pictures of herself.

Met Police have posted this on Twitter -

Attachments

Reactions: 10
My first thoughts too when she said about Sarah Everard’s vigil. She would’ve done numerous stories about womens rights etc. I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth.

Reactions: 12
She’s such a liar. I wonder what she’s sulking about tonight. Em Clarkson absolutely smashing her baby announcement (by being authentic and having a genuine set of real-world followers) I expect…. 😂😂😂

My first thoughts too when she said about Sarah Everard’s vigil. She would’ve done numerous stories about womens rights etc. I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth.
And Alf would’ve been about 8 weeks old at this point too?! I have no memory of her ever mentioning attending the vigil.

The baby brain must be kicking in. She’s forgotten that she didn’t go the the vigil.
View attachment 1617139
Shocking. She’s lying about being part of something like that. She could get cancelled for that sort of behaviour, like people who claim to have seen active service or present at a terrorist attack for clout. It’s messed up!
Leaving this here for those who can’t see stories. What an absolute bleep
11C303C9-2E78-4E64-8359-E33AD24E6B06.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Shocking. She’s lying about being part of something like that. She could get cancelled for that sort of behaviour, like people who claim to have seen active service or present at a terrorist attack for clout. It’s messed up!
Leaving this here for those who can’t see stories. What an absolute bleep
View attachment 1617252
There is something seriously, seriously wrong with her!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.