Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused is the first baby daddy and this new husband the same
Nope! They used to date but he was cheating all the time. Then Ashley got with the baby daddy and got pregnant really quickly to make her current husband jealous. They split shortly after the baby was born.

Has anyone seen her in real life? I think she looks good on Instagram but often when people have had loads of surgery they tend to look a bit scary in the flesh!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her in real life? I think she looks good on Instagram but often when people have had loads of surgery they tend to look a bit scary in the flesh!
Never but whenever shes posted pictures of her skin without filter/makeup her skin always looks so raw if that makes any sense 😂 not sure if that’s just her skin but it just looks like she overdoes it with all the peels and treatments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have … as much as she’s up herself she was really pretty, skin was flawless. I got a Morpheus 8 treatment done byher (absolute waste of money to be fair)

• Heart
Isn’t this changing mat gorgeous = look at my new van cleef bracelet in the corner of the picture.
Now I ain’t sayin she’s a gold digger….🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Ashley who claims to know all the best Doctors blah blah gets her aesthetics done by a beautician, and it appears the changed nose is the result of a pixie lift
Wow I’ve just had a look at that Insta page, the lips she does are horrendous, they look like fake joke lips! Hideous! I would never go to them after seeing those results! I’m all for a bit of filler but that’s awful!

Reactions: 2
Wow I’ve just had a look at that Insta page, the lips she does are horrendous, they look like fake joke lips! Hideous! I would never go to them after seeing those results! I’m all for a bit of filler but that’s awful!
I know, bad isn’t it, did you see the girl who owns it? Her top lip is near touching her nose now! I might look boring but I’d rather be boring than have baboon lips and a Michael Jackson nose!

Now training to inject people.
She totally contradicts everything she says.
I wouldn’t let a beautician come near me with a needle!

Reactions: 9
She's never got that LV jacket off 😂 can't believe she's going against everything she's said about "wouldn't take any form of injection from a non medic" ok love who's going to take injections from you then. Her skin looks red raw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.