Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a free sample of that Dr Dennis gross alpha peel 2 step thing, the extra strength ones. I know Ashley raves about it. Used it Friday night, Saturday morning my skin was unbelievable never seen it look so good, but woke up today and my face is so sore, even my eyes are sore and I made sure I didn’t go near my eyes with it 😭
I have Epiduo prescribed which is quite harsh but this was on another level!

Does anyone else think she completely contradicts herself on the latest podcast? Telling people to stay out of her DMs asking for surgeon recommendations? I thought that was literally what her whole page was about?🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because it’s all about money and she’s not being paid to answer questions in her DM’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She thrives on it all, I can’t answer all your questions guys I’m too popular. Narcissist.
Anyone that looks at her and doesn’t think what the duck have you done to your face needs their eyes testing. She’s well and truly fucked it over the past couple of years

Reactions: 4
A little confused as to why the lovely Ashley has posted on instagram stories “Why I hate the double chin” injections when she’s openly said before she’s had aqualyx. 🤔

There just seems to lack consistency in her advice at times. Although those lashes she posted other day do actually look nice.. 👏🏼

Reactions: 7
A little confused as to why the lovely Ashley has posted on instagram stories “Why I hate the double chin” injections when she’s openly said before she’s had aqualyx. 🤔

There just seems to lack consistency in her advice at times. Although those lashes she posted other day do actually look nice.. 👏🏼
This is why I can’t believe she’s developing a subscription advice service! 🤣 She waxes lyrical about things and then changes her mind the next week.

This skincare episode of the podcast is PAINFUL to listen to. She can’t even pronounce the ingredients.

It makes me laugh how she tries something for two minutes and it’s AMAAAZING!
Then two weeks later she’s on Instagram slagging it off.

I think she’s literally got into skincare in the last couple of years and she’s now an ‘expert’.

She’s getting more strange looking by the day, gone way too far with the procedures, she reminds me of that Ken doll in the face sometimes. It’s sad she was a pretty girl! Why can’t these people see that?

Reactions: 2
Skin texture is beautiful and something women should be NORMALISING! Dousing your skin with 100’s of chemicals (expensive or not) is not the answer! These are nothing but low-level saleswomen and that “advice” was terrible! I’m fairly certain any viable dermatologist would squirm hearing that drivel! And for future reference girls this is a photo of Jennifer Lopez’ REAL skin! And is Nothing to be ashamed of!!!

After 20+ years being obsessed with the skincare industry, £1000’s down the drain….3 things to live by..1) stay hydrated 2) sustain a healthy diet and lifestyle 3) find a staple moisturiser and smother yourself every evening lol!!!

Attachments

I actually think the work she’s had done on her face is great! Might just look great in pics though and too much in real life? To be honest she does yo yo on products. I’ve had aqualyx and it made such a small difference. Really want to know if she did jaw and chin filler

Tagging the Portland so everyone knows they’ve got money 🥴
I was a private baby, so was my sibling. Who gives a flying duck. I’ve never felt the need to tell people.

Tagging the Portland so everyone knows they’ve got money 🥴
I was a private baby, so was my sibling. Who gives a flying duck. I’ve never felt the need to tell people.
And if there’s complications she’ll have to be immediately transported to an NHS hospital so I’ve never understood the big deal about private either. She’s so new money it’s vulgar

She’s not the slightest bit maternal either you’d think with a daughter aswell she’d have an amazing girly bond with her so I can’t begin to imagine if it’s a boy how she will be with this child. She clearly only had it to keep her husband happy and to secure a spot in the families wealth

Reactions: 8
And if there’s complications she’ll have to be immediately transported to an NHS hospital so I’ve never understood the big deal about private either. She’s so new money it’s vulgar

She’s not the slightest bit maternal either you’d think with a daughter aswell she’d have an amazing girly bond with her so I can’t begin to imagine if it’s a boy how she will be with this child. She clearly only had it to keep her husband happy and to secure a spot in the families wealth
100%
New money chavs I call them 🤣
wouldn't surprise me if she got a Nanny, she doesn’t seem the type to want to be doing with kids running round the place and picking up after them. Purely done it for his families money.

Reactions: 3
I know Ed’s family is wealthy - but is successful too? Obscene to be spending 30k to give birth. That’s literally the average yearly salary in Britain?!

I know Ed’s family is wealthy - but is successful too? Obscene to be spending 30k to give birth. That’s literally the average yearly salary in Britain?!
Probably not much money to them. Sadly, it’s purely been done for the gram. All the tagging the Portland in the posts, the Hermes blanket, the set up with the flowers. That child is merely a tool to secure her future.

It’s a lot of money that’s for sure. If I was having a c section though and had cash like that I would do the same. Looks amazing and having a night nursery while recovering would be a dream. Def a huge luxury. Not worth it for natural births though. Though Portland is 95% c sections anyway.

Didn’t mention Saskia once during this whole process only when asked if she’s excited to meet her brother. Ashley isn’t interested in kids the slightest. more enthusiasm about the Portland hospital food menu and champagne than anything else

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.