Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone notice how shaky and erratic she is on stories? 😕 Especially when she’s showing a product, she’s all over the place. Just hold it still!

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else think it’s weird how for months on end and during the podcast she said she wouldn’t carry another child and basically said Sakai was such hard work she would never have another. Then she married Ed and openly admitted on the podcast that people were going to be against such a rushed wedding. I’m wondering whether Ed’s family have pushed him into having a prenup and Ashley was worried that if they ever divorced she wouldn’t have any money? It’s just a thought but her behaviour is very bizarre and erratic. She is two totally different people on her Instagram and then on the podcast. She really gets mixed up with all the lies she tells on Instagram then contradicts herself massively on the podcast.

Reactions: 6
I can imagine that if he is living and raising her child from another man that he would want his own too. I’m surprised she didn’t get a surrogate though, but that must cost a fortune (just checked- 50K in the UK so she probably chose a birkin instead 😂)

To have her boobs redone… we all know you wait til your done with kids. And the Vaser. What a waste to then stretch your body again. But I guess the money pot is more important 🤣

I can imagine that if he is living and raising her child from another man that he would want his own too. I’m surprised she didn’t get a surrogate though, but that must cost a fortune (just checked- 50K in the UK so she probably chose a birkin instead 😂)
Maybe but from her behaviour she made out even if she was to meet someone new she wouldn’t have another one. I used to watch her tutorials on Instagram and she would always be really annoyed with her little girl. Obviously I am just surmising but for someone to be so anti child and for someone who lives her life to the very word of that “Why men love bad witches” book it makes you wonder x

Has one baby and now she’s that much of an expert she can bring a brand new podcast out about it….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, I’ve just seen her Birkin on instagram. Clearly just bought any Birkin she could get her hands on because no one would ever choose that colour as their first Hermes piece.
Made me chuckle a few weeks ago when she’d gone to Paris clearly in search of a Birkin and didn’t get one 😏 clearly has no idea how it works 😂 such a connoisseur of fashion 😂

She became my fave person to follow during covid but seems she’s to rich to share her faves and do Q&As etc now 😭😂

Her face is starting to look really odd with the amount of tit she’s doing to it. She looks like a cartoon character!

Reactions: 2
Ashley showing us how much her bag was disguised as the Chanel price increase post 🙄
No one cares how much your bag was, nor does having one make you better than anyone else.

• Haha
I listened to the podcast and heard her talk about a date at Australasia where she walked out because her date ordered a drink that she didn't think was acceptable. I'm sorry but who the duck is she to judge what someone drinks, she needs nothing but a reality check. I actually think it's sad that she did that to someone, how vile can you be, poor guy, she's done him a favour walking out.

She doesn’t come across a nice person at all. You should treat others as you wish to be treated yourself so she should be careful being so mean spirited towards others. I really liked her when I first followed her but she’s become really snooty.

Here we go again. She won’t name her nose surgeon again because she no longer works for Frati. But when she did work for Frati she said he did it (commission). Now she isn’t naming again. We all know it wasn’t Frati. She’s so untrustworthy

Reactions: 8
Her answers change every time 🤣 Also she did a story yesterday saying do your own research like she has to… I thought that was what she did this for?

Her answers change every time 🤣 Also she did a story yesterday saying do your own research like she has to… I thought that was what she did this for?
I thought that! I’m not paid for this. Oh sorry hun so why are you constantly giving recommendations and getting people to ask questions?! Rude.

• Haha
It looks like she is starting a private skincare community, that people will pay to be a part of.

I know a lot about skincare myself, and some of the things she says are completely false. Her opinions on products change all the time! She is certainly not an expert.

She looks great from the surgery she has had, and the professional facials she gets, but her skincare knowledge leaves a lot to be desired!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.