Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard that Ashley’s sister (Francesca) recently had a nose job with Dr Saeed. If Ashley works for Dr Frati and claims he’s the best, why didn’t her sister go to him? You really can’t believe anything she says or promotes anymore!
What is Dr Saeed’s Instagram? I couldn’t find it on francescas page?

Reactions: 2
She’s so out of touch with reality. She said friends warned her not to her lipo and that she didn’t need it. And she called them jealous??? No they were looking out for you 😵💫 she’s going to start looking so scary.
Do we think she would have a child with Ed?

Reactions: 1
She’s so out of touch with reality. She said friends warned her not to her lipo and that she didn’t need it. And she called them jealous??? No they were looking out for you 😵💫 she’s going to start looking so scary.
Do we think she would have a child with Ed?
I bet she does via surrogate. Not sure why though as she doesn’t do anything with the child she has.

Reactions: 3
Their stories about the ‘best of the best’ implants which Ashley paid £500 extra for which then turned out to be toxic surely should give them a warning about what they are doing to their bodies. And the same thing with microblading which was THE best thing to have done but now they have loads of issues with it. Why would you carry on doing these things, who knows what issues will come up in future with things they are using now?

Stupidity from them I think but the worst part is that they are shilling this stuff at young, probably insecure girls. I don’t think I could bring myself to do it knowing that I could be exposing my clients to that kind of danger.

Their stories about the ‘best of the best’ implants which Ashley paid £500 extra for which then turned out to be toxic surely should give them a warning about what they are doing to their bodies. And the same thing with microblading which was THE best thing to have done but now they have loads of issues with it. Why would you carry on doing these things, who knows what issues will come up in future with things they are using now?

Stupidity from them I think but the worst part is that they are shilling this stuff at young, probably insecure girls. I don’t think I could bring myself to do it knowing that I could be exposing my clients to that kind of danger.
They both worked at MYA too! I presume I was sold those implants by a PC like Ashley and Lauren! I remember the conversation about £500. And my PC told me they would last a long time if I looked after them! Both girls are used all these tatics in the past to make commission and now suddenly they have morals

Reactions: 4
I just listened to the how to be a bad witch episode and Ashley is such a hypocrite it’s unbelievable. She’s raging about how wrong it is to take secret photos of people to shame them. Yet this is the girl that, was it only last month, took photos of peoples tattoos on holiday, without them knowing!! And posted them on her Instagram stories laughing at them with her sister. This girl is SO false down to her core. She also mentions tattle TWICE in the podcast and says people who post here should spend time doing their eyebrows or go for run instead- always has to be about vanity doesn’t it. And then in the next sentence says she wouldn’t ever comment on “trolls” or spend time replying being passive aggressive, babe you literally just did.
Can’t believe she went on sky news talking about tattle, she has 23 pages on one thread omg talk about deluded 🤣🤣🤣 nobody knows her outside of Cheshire.
Taking photos of other people again on the NTNGAF / Lauren page, taking the piss out of some poor unsuspecting woman and her expression. How is this ok, when they rant about people/this page having an opinion on them?

Taking photos of other people again on the NTNGAF / Lauren page, taking the piss out of some poor unsuspecting woman and her expression. How is this ok, when they rant about people/this page having an opinion on them?
I think it’s a pic of her kid that just happened to have a random in the back?

I think it’s a pic of her kid that just happened to have a random in the back?
Regardless, they are taking the piss out of this innocent woman in the background. They don t need to post that kind of stuff, they don’t like it when it’s them - Ashley even said in one of the podcasts she kicked off at people taking photos on another table.

I’ve never found his insta! I really wanna look at his work
Francesca has just posted a side profile & her nose is literally perfection!!! How do we know she definitely went with him? How do we see his work with no Instagram?

How can someone who used to look so expensive now just look so unbelievably cheap? Her recent outfits just scream Bridge Street Market.

Does anyone else find it strange that the doctor she goes to get her fillers/botox done by ... Raj Acquilla, to look him up on trust pilot nearly all the reviews (all 5 stars) are within the past 8 months. Are these fake?

Remember the other month when she said she would completely stop using face filters cos she doesn’t agree with them… that last long lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.