Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think her content is all over the place now? If she isn’t posting bullshit answers to her q and a she’s posting hideous outfits or pictures of her 1000s of supplements that she still hasn’t done her video that she’s been doing since 2019 🙈

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her content is all over the place now? If she isn’t posting bullshit answers to her q and a she’s posting hideous outfits or pictures of her 1000s of supplements that she still hasn’t done her video that she’s been doing since 2019 🙈
Does she still even work other than the podcast? She only seems to be getting her makeup done and then taking pictures of herself like Dorit from the housewives except dorit has a show to film 🤣

Reactions: 5
She now posting saying she’s offering more skin care. Including dermaplanjng which she said she was against in a Q&A. Use ta respect her advice so much, it’s a shame she’s only out for herself and isn’t trustworthy

Why is there no befor and after of her nose or Frati’s Instagram or website if he did it? And why would he let her put his name to it when he clearly didn’t do jt

Reactions: 6
It would be my guess that she went to him too. Her nose looks very similar to his work. I wish she would say because the surgeon has done an amazing job…..obviously wasn’t Frati though
If anyone has any other suggestions for good nose job surgeons please comment!! I think some of Hamadeh look really good & some not as good so hard to know x

Reactions: 1
Has she left working for Dr Frati now?
I think so. There’s no mention of him on her page and it mentions to contact Laura on his

Maybe that’s the “personal problems” she’s been going on about. Such hard work being married to a billionaire, poor poor Ashley

If anyone has any other suggestions for good nose job surgeons please comment!! I think some of Hamadeh look really good & some not as good so hard to know x
Just my opinion but I really don’t like hamadeh noses! I’d say Dr Waseem Saeed is a good surgeon x

I’d really recommend looking in Turkey for a surgeon who’s before and afters you personally love. Everyone’s taste is different but they have the best surgeons, techniques and equipment and a lot of big American surgeons utilise their techniques as they’re really good at providing long lasting results that preserve the proper anatomy and don’t collapse after a few years. I still haven’t found a single doctor in the UK who I love the noses from but I’ve seen quite a few Turkish ones that are brilliant. They also deal with A LOT of revisions so they’re really good at their game.

Reactions: 4
She posted about us yesterday 👋

Ashley looks dead behind the eyes when Lauren is speaking in the video.

She posted about us yesterday 👋

Ashley looks dead behind the eyes when Lauren is speaking in the video.
Everyone saying how brave they are when all they’re doing is trying to get famous by going on telly & not have to work properly by chatting girl gossip on a podcast… saying you can’t leave the house when that’s clearly bullshit. Parades every second on Instagram past few years

Reactions: 7
I just listened to the how to be a bad witch episode and Ashley is such a hypocrite it’s unbelievable. She’s raging about how wrong it is to take secret photos of people to shame them. Yet this is the girl that, was it only last month, took photos of peoples tattoos on holiday, without them knowing!! And posted them on her Instagram stories laughing at them with her sister. This girl is SO false down to her core. She also mentions tattle TWICE in the podcast and says people who post here should spend time doing their eyebrows or go for run instead- always has to be about vanity doesn’t it. And then in the next sentence says she wouldn’t ever comment on “trolls” or spend time replying being passive aggressive, babe you literally just did.
Can’t believe she went on sky news talking about tattle, she has 23 pages on one thread omg talk about deluded 🤣🤣🤣 nobody knows her outside of Cheshire.

I actually really like Lauren, she’s really endearing. The more I listen the more I like her and think she’s genuine.

Reactions: 10
I just listened to the how to be a bad witch episode and Ashley is such a hypocrite it’s unbelievable. She’s raging about how wrong it is to take secret photos of people to shame them. Yet this is the girl that, was it only last month, took photos of peoples tattoos on holiday, without them knowing!! And posted them on her Instagram stories laughing at them with her sister. This girl is SO false down to her core. She also mentions tattle TWICE in the podcast and says people who post here should spend time doing their eyebrows or go for run instead- always has to be about vanity doesn’t it. And then in the next sentence says she wouldn’t ever comment on “trolls” or spend time replying being passive aggressive, babe you literally just did.
Can’t believe she went on sky news talking about tattle, she has 23 pages on one thread omg talk about deluded 🤣🤣🤣 nobody knows her outside of Cheshire.

I actually really like Lauren, she’s really endearing. The more I listen the more I like her and think she’s genuine.
I agree with this, I think Lauren seems a lot more genuine and honest.

I totally agree. She’s not coming across well at all. I think she looks down her nose at Lauren too. I like Lauren.

Don’t be fooled, there’s a reason these two girls get along, they are two of a kind… both ‘mean girls’

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.