Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree about Ashley, just not likeable at all.
Love lauren!! Cant believe how much she has grown on me
Not convinced they are "best friends" though, lauren didnt go her wedding or know she was even engaged and both in ibiza and didnt meet once?

Reactions: 5
I was obsessed with Ashley up until the point she got married since then pretty much completely changed and her ego has gone up 110%. She’s so disingenuous now. She would go MUCH further if she stayed true to herself

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here, but had to share this I saw on IG from someone local to Lauren. Not sure what it means exactly but seems like Lauren can’t help herself with men yet again…not good for the NTNGAF pod!
Wait what?! Hanging sheets over the door and calling the police to not be seen? Do they think they’re some sort of celebs? Or is this what Cheshire is like 😂

Reactions: 1
Wait what?! Hanging sheets over the door and calling the police to not be seen? Do they think they’re some sort of celebs? Or is this what Cheshire is like 😂
Think this is wherever Lauren was last night, but she’s Bacup/Rawtenstall, rougher than Cheshire!

Long time lurker here, but had to share this I saw on IG from someone local to Lauren. Not sure what it means exactly but seems like Lauren can’t help herself with men yet again…not good for the NTNGAF pod!
I have no idea what this means 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
What does everyone think to nasal/mouth lines being filled? Can’t decide
I’ve had mine dissolved. Try to go to a good person who doesn’t use juverderm and can inject mid face well and the pyriform bit and then do superficial micro injections to the actual wrinkle of the laughter line then it looks loads better. Deep injections to the nose to mouth lines just make you look so weird after a while and it makes your face heavy and gives you a long philtrum which just makes you look older. I think they usually want to fix what’s caused the nose to mouth lines instead of trying to hide them. Fat loss to mid face is what usually causes them. Wish I hadn’t ever had them filled so much now cause my face is just a deflated mess after dissolving that area 😭 Ashley has just gone OTT on the fillers and her injector uses Moverderm for some weird reason. I thought people knew by now that it was tit and made you look like a puffy mess. I guess that’s what happens when you’re an ambassador for the product though.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had mine dissolved. Try to go to a good person who doesn’t use juverderm and can inject mid face well and the pyriform bit and then do superficial micro injections to the actual wrinkle of the laughter line then it looks loads better. Deep injections to the nose to mouth lines just make you look so weird after a while and it makes your face heavy and gives you a long philtrum which just makes you look older. I think they usually want to fix what’s caused the nose to mouth lines instead of trying to hide them. Fat loss to mid face is what usually causes them. Wish I hadn’t ever had them filled so much now cause my face is just a deflated mess after dissolving that area 😭 Ashley has just gone OTT on the fillers and her injector uses Moverderm for some weird reason. I thought people knew by now that it was tit and made you look like a puffy mess. I guess that’s what happens when you’re an ambassador for the product though.
Thank you for sharing, I’m also really interested in this. How many ml did you have? Do you mind sharing who you went to?

Thank you for sharing, I’m also really interested in this. How many ml did you have? Do you mind sharing who you went to?
I must have had about 4ml over the past 7 years. Looking back at old pictures it’s obvious the issue was my mid face but I just kept trying to get rid of the wrinkle/laughter line. The person I went to was a small practice with a medical practitioner but don’t want to share the place just to keep my anonymity. They weren’t at fault cause they kept saying mid face but I just kept wanting laughter lines 😩. A lot of the consultant clinic doctors who no longer work there are actually really good. Dr Ellie, Dr Joshua, Dr Sarah. There’s another doctor in manchester called doctoralexuk (who’s nothing to do with consultant clinic)

Just heard that Ashley’s sister (Francesca) recently had a nose job with Dr Saeed. If Ashley works for Dr Frati and claims he’s the best, why didn’t her sister go to him? You really can’t believe anything she says or promotes anymore!

Reactions: 3
Just heard that Ashley’s sister (Francesca) recently had a nose job with Dr Saeed. If Ashley works for Dr Frati and claims he’s the best, why didn’t her sister go to him? You really can’t believe anything she says or promotes anymore!
Yes I noticed they had both liked his pictures & that francescas nose had been done! She’s removed all old images where it was different. She looks gorgeous!

Yes I noticed they had both liked his pictures & that francescas nose had been done! She’s removed all old images where it was different. She looks gorgeous!
I agree Francesca is so gorgeous! But confused that she went to a different surgeon considering Ashley claims Dr Frati did her nose and promotes him as being the best

I agree Francesca is so gorgeous! But confused that she went to a different surgeon considering Ashley claims Dr Frati did her nose and promotes him as being the best
Ashley refused to tell everyone for so so long I think we all know it definitely wasn’t Frati x

Reactions: 3
What’s her Instagram?

I don’t believe a word Ashley says anymore. Only a few months ago she would take the piss out of influencers and discount codes but now sharing her Ashley15 code etc for stuff she doesn’t believe in. She’s very fake.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.