Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really do. He’s absolutely butchered her. I’m no plastic surgeon but I wouldn’t want to put my name to that.
Hair, i meant her obviously! 😂
Me neither. ive always wondered if Ashley isnt happy with how hers turned out as she always seems to have them covered

Reactions: 1
Has anyone had surgery with Frati before? I have found his patients boobs to look slightly square (Ella from towie, silvija the influencer, even Ashley’s sometimes)?
Used to really love Ashley’s page but she comes across quite strange and irractic these days with her q & a / recommendations
He completely botched Ella’s boobs they look terrible!

Has anyone had surgery with Frati before? I have found his patients boobs to look slightly square (Ella from towie, silvija the influencer, even Ashley’s sometimes)?
Used to really love Ashley’s page but she comes across quite strange and irractic these days with her q & a / recommendations
I think his implants look fake and awful! He did an uplift and implants on someone I know and they look really big and bad

They’re really trying to make this podcast a thing aren’t they.

Also Frati did Nicola McCleans boobs, she’s just posted about it. They’re bigger than my head

They’re really trying to make this podcast a thing aren’t they.

Also Frati did Nicola McCleans boobs, she’s just posted about it. They’re bigger than my head
What even is the point of the podcast though? I don’t get how it’s relatable at all and don’t think they’re role models one bit.

Reactions: 4
What even is the point of the podcast though? I don’t get how it’s relatable at all and don’t think they’re role models one bit.
They’re awful. Ashley abandoned her child when she was a few weeks old and left her to cry and basically fend for herself because she’s a selfish tw@t. And the other one goes after drug dealers and leaves her child to go on holidays with these dodgy men and go on boats with prostitutes. Not sure what there is to shout about really

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thought her kid doesn’t have a dummy according to her podcast. She posted a pic of her with a clear dummy on the floor 😂 can’t believe a word she says

Reactions: 2
Thought her kid doesn’t have a dummy according to her podcast. She posted a pic of her with a clear dummy on the floor 😂 can’t believe a word she says

And the skincare she bought in Boots - but has said before to never buy anything with retinol off the shelf on the high st as it’s pointless đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž (Little dig on the post too about the price and not being able to afford any others, she’s such a Mean Girl 🙄)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
my god. Why is no one noticing all the fake designer clothes on her profile 😭😭😭 Hate how she says she’s all about empowering women, then shows off her “designer” clothes... without telling girls how much they really cost!!!!! Never seen something so ridiculous in my life. If you can’t buy the real stuff, don’t buy the fakes. It’s just embarrassing, who does she even have to impress???

Reactions: 3
Don’t know what’s happened to her class with these outfits. That leather one last night was ultimate trash

Reactions: 3
I had my boobs done with him, liked them at first but over time realised they looked a bit too stuck on - they weren’t huge or anything, just didn’t look right. Had them redone with a different surgeon 5 years after.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.