Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the footballer she lived with was? I tried to google it from what she said and it sounds like Darren Fletcher as he was in the World Cup playing for Scotland and lived in Manchester. But I could be wrong
Wasn’t it someone who went to play for a team in Scotland, not sure if he did? Was this the 2010 World Cup?
I also find it really odd that her sister lived with them?!!

Reactions: 1
I find it a bit off that she will blur out her own child’s face in photos but will happily posts her friends children? Especially if her friends Instagram is private.

Reactions: 6
This weeks podcast is quite boring. Definitely need to read here for some more content!

She used to post such pretty outfit pics and selfies and straight after she got married she turned into a “man repeller” id ask for a refund if i was her husband 🤣

Reactions: 2
She used to post such pretty outfit pics and selfies and straight after she got married she turned into a “man repeller” id ask for a refund if i was her husband 🤣
I’ve thought this before, her style is all over the place now I used to love what she wore 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why does Ashley call herself a single mum? No love you’re married to a millionaire! It’s not relatable

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone listened to the wedding podcast? I’m in work so can’t listen til later lol

Why does Ashley call herself a single mum? No love you’re married to a millionaire! It’s not relatable
Cause the love of her life probably doesn’t want to help her take care of the child she had with another man. What a catch 🤨 I hope she at least let saskia meet him before the wedding..

Cause the love of her life probably doesn’t want to help her take care of the child she had with another man. What a catch 🤨 I hope she at least let saskia meet him before the wedding..
Is it true about Saskia not even being at the wedding? How awful if so!!

Did anyone see Ashley push her sister out of the way and do that ridiculous walk up to the mirror in her story….?? So funny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.