Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying routine is a big thing but then passes her daughter round to anyone that will have her and laughing that the pram fell over with the baby in it !! Vile
For me it was the thought of trying to sleep train a 6 week old. They are still in their fourth trimester then, they don’t even really realise they aren’t part of you anymore. It is neglecting their physiological need to be close to their mother. They stop crying because they think they have been abandoned. It’s abhorrent.

Also made me laugh when they were talking about breastfeeding - ‘oh yeah it has loads of benefits like helping your skin tighten and helping with the weight loss’. As if vanity is literally the only benefits of breastfeeding 🤣 (also it is a load of rubbish - my body literally clings onto every last pound when I am breastfeeding - apparently it is quite common)

Reactions: 8
For me it was the thought of trying to sleep train a 6 week old. They are still in their fourth trimester then, they don’t even really realise they aren’t part of you anymore. It is neglecting their physiological need to be close to their mother. They stop crying because they think they have been abandoned. It’s abhorrent.

Also made me laugh when they were talking about breastfeeding - ‘oh yeah it has loads of benefits like helping your skin tighten and helping with the weight loss’. As if vanity is literally the only benefits of breastfeeding 🤣 (also it is a load of rubbish - my body literally clings onto every last pound when I am breastfeeding - apparently it is quite common)
I couldn't believe the sleep training at 6 weeks either 🤯🤯

I was also the same during breastfeeding I was none stop eating and had a right chubby tummy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed she’s been promoting the doctor who injects her face? They seem to be doing some form of colab. I think he’s called Dr Raj Acquilla. Has anyone ever used him before? Terrified of ever listening to her recommendations now because I just never know what’s actually a real recommendation and what’s just a money making scheme.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed she’s been promoting the doctor who injects her face? They seem to be doing some form of colab. I think he’s called Dr Raj Acquilla. Has anyone ever used him before? Terrified of ever listening to her recommendations now because I just never know what’s actually a real recommendation and what’s just a money making scheme.
There will be a swipe up - that she used to take the piss out of people for.

Reactions: 2
I
I googled him and he has a website. Lips are £800 with him so f nos how much she spends.

All her Appointments’s in a month is like a normal persons annual salary

I think she has used him for a while, before she started doing paid ads etc but I have never used him myself so couldn’t comment! Totally agree though I used to take everything she said as gospel, I don’t believe a word now 🙈

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she just answer?🤣 her answers to this Q and A are worlds apart from all of her others!
Also that ring 😍🤩
I agree.. she’s barely answering the questions she normally would like opinion on microblading which she’s so against?! And instead referring people to others.. Wonder if there’s trouble in paradise already, she seemed so confident before the marriage and taking pride in her work etc.. starting to look like she was just after money.. she’s barely done anything she used to on her page since she got married

Reactions: 1
I agree.. she’s barely answering the questions she normally would like opinion on microblading which she’s so against?! And instead referring people to others.. Wonder if there’s trouble in paradise already, she seemed so confident before the marriage and taking pride in her work etc.. starting to look like she was just after money.. she’s barely done anything she used to on her page since she got married
Is she still doing the Morpheus etc treatment and working for Frati? No evidence of either on her page for a while now, or booking info etc.

Agree with the q&a - since when did she refer anyone for micro blading! Thought she wanted it made illegal!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.