Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny that Lauren wasn’t there… she said oh yeah I saw a picture of saskia at the wedding so she was there. Well you weren’t hun & meant to be ‘best friends’
I think they both lie quite a lot to suit their agenda.
In one breath Lauren says Ashley had told her she was getting married and to clear her diary. Then the next she wasn’t at the wedding, but conveniently saw a photo of Saskia 🤣
Noticed a few weeks ago too that Ashley posted about going for her vaccine, but then on the recent Q&A she wasn’t having it. And things she recommends as using everyday, but a few months later doesn’t recommend them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In one breath Lauren says Ashley had told her she was getting married and to clear her diary. Then the next she wasn’t at the wedding, but conveniently saw a photo of Saskia 🤣
Noticed a few weeks ago too that Ashley posted about going for her vaccine, but then on the recent Q&A she wasn’t having it. And things she recommends as using everyday, but a few months later doesn’t recommend them.
She recommends all these makeup products too but then when people ask for a video on how she does her makeup she says she’s terrible at it and barely wears makeup 🧐

Reactions: 3
I noticed that about clearing the diary comment but then Lauren didn’t even go 😂 I think it will be due to amount of people restrictions & she didn’t make the close friends cut.
& Yes I noticed that she got the vaccine then lied!! How stupid

Reactions: 1
Stopped listening to the pod half way through because it is all lies and the way she goes on about being a single parent 🤣🤣🤣 co-parent not single parent hun. Liars always get found out and by some of the comments on here she is tripping herself up already.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She put on about how she swears by aqualyx so I actually asked on her Q&A who she had it with and enquired, then a month or so later said she doesn’t recommend it because it causes necrosis.. but she’s been having it for the last couple of years.. slightly hypocritical 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Stopped listening to the pod half way through because it is all lies and the way she goes on about being a single parent 🤣🤣🤣 co-parent not single parent hun. Liars always get found out and by some of the comments on here she is tripping herself up already.
She is 10000% saying dis single parent thing to get attention because she knows annoys people. That her agenda, do something ‘outrageous” to get talked abarr. Like her being in the papers that backfired because no one cared. If I had her (husbands) money ad be out enjoying life not posting on insta all day trying to be talked about

Her kid weren’t at the wedding she was with Luke’s fam that day

• Heart
Has anybody listened to this week’s podcast? Sounds like her poor daughter is just an inconvenience to her.

Reactions: 1
Lauren said it all “you aren’t very.... mumsy”

I’ve never heard of Lauren before this podcast, I quite like her. She sounds just like Toyah Willcox though 🤣🤣

I’ve never heard of Lauren before this podcast, I quite like her. She sounds just like Toyah Willcox though 🤣🤣
The image she portrays on the podcast isn’t quite what she is like. She has a thread on here which is a fairly good read.

It surprises me they are friends. Lauren is a rough chav from Bacup, and Ashley is a Hale princess - who says she’s a single mum, yet married a millionaire.
Neither of them are good mums or particularly nice girls in my opinion, probably why they did a whole podcast on it as I won’t be the only one with that view.

The image she portrays on the podcast isn’t quite what she is like. She has a thread on here which is a fairly good read.
Yes - start at the beginning on the Lauren one. It’s an eye opener!

Ashley sounds like a bit of a mean girl. Judging people for the things they eat, wear, how they look. People like that make me anxious to be around 😂

Ashley sounds like a bit of a mean girl. Judging people for the things they eat, wear, how they look. People like that make me anxious to be around 😂
Totally. I think from the snide comments she makes about men and the dates she’s been on, and last week taking the piss and taking photos of some blokes England tattoo whilst on holiday, it’s just bitchy behaviour.
If she’s like that with men, imagine her with women. I would never ever go to her for an appointment or procedure as imagine she would be such a witch behind my back.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never really followed her, I only discovered her because I knew Lauren but Jesus she is unlikeable isn’t she? My heart breaks for her daughter.
Saying routine is a big thing but then passes her daughter round to anyone that will have her and laughing that the pram fell over with the baby in it !! Vile

Totally. I think from the snide comments she makes about men and the dates she’s been on, and last week taking the piss and taking photos of some blokes England tattoo whilst on holiday, it’s just bitchy behaviour.
If she’s like that with men, imagine her with women. I would never ever go to her for an appointment or procedure as imagine she would be such a witch behind my back.
Totally agree! It’s such mean girls behaviour taking the piss out of people like that (in public as well). That man she was taking the piss of was at the same hotel as her so there’s no need to look down on him for his tattoos. No need to look down on anyone, it’s nasty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.