Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they might be send out to deliberate after lunch but they won't get much done today I don't think. The judge made a good point in why witham would disguise himself if no one was home.

Reactions: 9
I think they might be send out to deliberate after lunch but they won't get much done today I don't think. The judge made a good point in why witham would disguise himself if no one was home.
I know he come across as simple but he’s hardly gonna be walking around with a machine gun with no mask on is he

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder why kershaw isn’t on trial, he was there throughout with witham all day on the Saturday, then In the flat all night with them

Is it as simple as he didn’t try and contact them when they left the flat to do the shooting

Reactions: 3
Wonder why kershaw isn’t on trial, he was there throughout with witham all day on the Saturday, then In the flat all night with them

Is it as simple as he didn’t try and contact them when they left the flat to do the shooting
I think it’s literally just that, because he didn’t ring he weren’t checking the job had been done apparently

Reactions: 2
After today it makes me wonder if MK grassed on them. Loved how Judge G asked the jury to pause and consider something relating to Peers. Almost like he’s trying to make sure they don’t go the wrong way with their decision about his verdict.

Reactions: 5
As I've been reading the judge's summing up, I've swung to thinking that they'll all be found guilty, with the possible exception of Kallum Radford. It's just the way the summing up seems to be worded.

Reactions: 6
Just caught up on today. It took a while. I think they’re all fucked. Maybe not Kallum but even think IF’s chances of getting off are slim. It’s the way the judge brings it all together.

Reactions: 7
When the judge summaries it makes you think a lot more and he's doing a good job of making points. It's hard to prove kallum knew it was a murder though or just what they told him. Not taking the stand wasn't a good look though.

When the judge summaries it makes you think a lot more and he's doing a good job of making points. It's hard to prove kallum knew it was a murder though or just what they told him. Not taking the stand wasn't a good look though.
Plus he got rid of his phone and he lied a few times, so he definitely knew they were drug dealers etc.

Reactions: 4
It’s plain as day that Kershaw was involved and they just haven’t got enough on him for him to be in the dock. We’ll probably see his name in the echo on charges for something else soon, they’ll be watching him, mccaig, westell and have them at every opportunity
---
Plus he got rid of his phone and he lied a few times, so he definitely knew they were drug dealers etc.
I get the impression he’s terrified of them, would have knew it was dodgy but not as bad as it actually was. Think he was just used by peers

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I genuinely don’t believe Radford knew the extent to what the car had been used for. Stolen, drugs maybe but not a murder car. He isn’t taking the stand as he is petrified and knows he will get tripped up (not because he is lying but because he could slip up on something else, drugs etc and open a can of worms) Kallum is bottom of the food chain and most vulnerable. I hope he is the only one to get a NG
---
After today it makes me wonder if MK grassed on them. Loved how Judge G asked the jury to pause and consider something relating to Peers. Almost like he’s trying to make sure they don’t go the wrong way with their decision about his verdict.
I thought the exact same about MK.

Reactions: 12
I agree he probably didn’t know the car had been involved in Ashley’s murder but he still protected them by then saying that Z wasn’t there and he wouldn’t grass them up.

I presume he didn’t take the stand due to his learning disabilities? He would have been overwhelmed and intimidated by the posh Barrister as look at the others who had to ask what simple words meant!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.