Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

observerisshe

Chatty Member
I think the jury will have a decision by Friday. They'll be sent to deliberate tomorrow and be back Friday. I'm not confident they'll all be found guilty. I have a sneaking suspicion Witham will get a Manslaughter and a few others might get assisting an offender after knowing he came back and said stuff and Ian Fitz will walk with a Not Guilty.
Manslaughter?!?! You messin?!
You think the jury are going to believe big and little Dave, pull the other one

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MaxyLee

They all deserve to never see the light of day, people can say whatever they like about choices and Ashley knowing her boyfriend was a dealer but no one deserves what happened to her and her poor family have to live with the consequences, my heart goes out to her whole family 😭

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Just caught up, I think there’s enough to convict them all except Ian Fitz, he stood up well and the jury don’t know his background.

Can’t believe how much of a scumbag Lee Harrison is. I also don’t believe that Ashley didn’t know what he was like. She was with him for 5+ years, she was a smart girl. If you know your fella is a drug dealer then she knew what he was capable of. Of course, she didn’t deserve what happened and I feel for her family so much. Reading how she died scared and alone in the rain, it’s horrific. I hope her family get the justice they deserve. I also hope that LH will soon be behind bars, he can’t afford to be living in Dubai now that he is on the authorities radar. May be he’ll be dealt with eventually by the UAE laws 🤞
they might have guessed at IF’s history when he mentioned phoning his dad on the prison phone and they had asked for the transcript but it was too long or something?!

I know it’s bad but I’m hoping LH will have a target on his head and someone might take him out. He deserves it for his cowardly, selfish ways.

But yeah Ashley will definitely have known he was a drug dealer. But it seemed most of her friends were also with drug dealers so it seems to be the norm?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Let’s not forget that if Witham didn’t see Ashley but he went back to the flat (the one he previously got told to leave!) and told them he shot up Lee’s house then why was Branch searching on the Echo? He definitely knew he had shot her and told them.

Plus the reason he was back in the car and within seconds it had driven off is because Peers was his getaway driver.

Last edited:
Sean’s defence are right, everything Ashley was saying come from Lee and Liv, two unreliable shitbags who haven’t done anything to help bring her to justice. Also Liv thriving on drama, we all know that’s true when she started shagging Dusty to cause murder with Sean knowing how he’d react the daft slag

Foxvint

VIP Member
Obviously everyone here gets that Liv isn't on trial but she's come out of this absolutely stinking. I think I'd be changing my name by deed poll if it had been bandied round such a big court case but these ppl have no shame. Using her name to promote a tacky af outfit too! Btw I went past her Private & Confidential shop the other day and it was being renovated like someone's took it over. The world of haute couture may never recover.

marymint

I’m dying to see all their mums faces 🤣 just have picture in my head. Face like a robbers dog!!

Thank you everyone for your words yesterday ❤ It’s so disappointing when you know these scumbags should never be able to walk the streets again and then they’re giving a ridiculous sentence that in my eyes isn’t seen as justice, his family are talking about appealing it so 🤞🏼

Seeing how easy it is to give such a lesser sentence has me worried about all them slipping through the cracks because Witham’s taking the hit, Niall was probably buzzing when he heard his defence got someone who stabbed her boyfriend she groomed to death on a ring doorbell camera such a low sentence 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

justheretoreadalways10

I feel so sorry for her family listening to their words 💔

There is a journalist on IG called chris_chambo_ and he’s just posted a few videos

Sentences - JW 35-42
JP , NB & SZ 25-35

Id imagine witham to get more with him being the gunman

sillydot

Chatty Member
I have zero sympathy for them btw but imagine how they are feeling now. Right up until today there was always a glimmer of hope that they may just get away with it. Now it’s shattered. They’ll be sat looking at them four walls knowing that’s them done for a very very long time.
Whilst they’ve been on remand they would’ve had it cushty too, regular visits, normal clothes, more calls etc.
i wonder how they are feeling about IF getting a not guilty?! Can’t see them being that fussed about Kallum as he didn’t even go on the stand.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I read that Niall Barry’s parents both had decent jobs ( Dad is a computer consultant and mum a stenographer). What must they make of the utter shitebag they have raised?

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
So sad, too late for Ashley but hopefully others like her will re think their future after this x
There's so many youngsters on tik tok glamourising drug, gun and gang culture. The comments on the vids of girls wanting in on that life. It might be all talk, but I bet this won't be the last time an innocent is caught in the crossfire.

Reactions: 12

LouBug19

VIP Member
The problem with the idea of dragging them back to the dock to hear victim impact statements and sentencing is that you can force them to be there but you can't force them not to shout, laugh, or otherwise turn it into a farce that's more hurtful to the family than their absence.
That's exactly it, they could be so disruptive to proceedings. Imagine if her family were reading out their victim statements and they were laughing. It should be broadcast to them in their holding cells. They should be dragged from prison to court at least.

sillydot

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t believe Radford knew the extent to what the car had been used for. Stolen, drugs maybe but not a murder car. He isn’t taking the stand as he is petrified and knows he will get tripped up (not because he is lying but because he could slip up on something else, drugs etc and open a can of worms) Kallum is bottom of the food chain and most vulnerable. I hope he is the only one to get a NG
---
After today it makes me wonder if MK grassed on them. Loved how Judge G asked the jury to pause and consider something relating to Peers. Almost like he’s trying to make sure they don’t go the wrong way with their decision about his verdict.
I thought the exact same about MK.

Elmundo91

Fitzy didn't grass as people are saying. He only confirmed what the police knew from Ashleys voice notes about the knife & stabbing Saz. Police knew all of that so he confirmed that 1 truth to make himself out to be a truthful person, it also went his way that he had spoken to Lee and offered him a knife. I think Ian understood a house was going to be shot up and got off before that happened. SMART MOVE ON HIS BEHALF. These dumb street rats don't understand that though, they think if you confirm evidence the police already have then you're a grass. FERAL FUCKERS

• Heart