Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justheretoreadalways10

Cashman try to get his sentenced reduced is a joke it’s like take it on the chin you little child killer 😡

Her whole family have a life sentence so should he. In my opinion he should never get out, not even in his 70s as he doesn’t deserve it. Olivia will never get the chance to live again so why should he have the chance outside them walls.

World is backwards

• Heart
Reactions: 17

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
The line was - there's an argument to be made that she played just as much a hand in her own demise as a smackhead does by shooting up. I said it and I stand by it. If someone interprets that as she deserved to be brutally murdered they struggle with reading comprehension and I dunno what to say to them.

Everyone on this thread is chuffed with the 40 plus years they all got and has nothing but sympathy for her family. Women shouldn't knowingly date dealers for 5 years and women shouldn't be murdered in their own homes or anywhere else because of that can both be equally true statements. Some of the comments on any tattle thread may be hurtful to the family of the subjects- these threads are not aimed at them and we don't have to edit or censor our views just incase they find their way here. Be a dull place if we did.

Ps. My 1st love/1st boyfriend died of a heroin OD. Did he make dangerous choices and play a hand in his own demise? Yes. Does that make it any less tragic? No. See how that works.
I totally understand this, the two things aren’t mutually exclusive. She didn’t deserve to die or even feel scared/threatened and she also made the wrong choices in her relationship and the company she kept which unfortunately led to her tragic murder. I’d also add that I wouldn’t write this under newspaper articles etc where her family could easily come across them comments. I just hope as many have said, that girls/women learn from this awful tragedy and realise there is no glamour in this lifestyle.

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
The echo is a sensationalist gutter rag, there's no chance of it ever omitting any disrespectful or hurtful aspects. Did the jury need to know one of SZ relatives muttered 'fucking twats' as he got a guilty? I'd find that threatening. Why quote some cretin who thinks our Seans right to be out advancing his community enriching career of *checks notes* coke dealer, is more important than Ashley’s right to life.
I'm kind of glad they mentioned it- shows how scummy their friends/families are too, and where their values and loyalties lie

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If my daughter had died cos of this nonsense no mark feud, after spending the last months of her life in constant fear cos of her boyfriends actions I’d not rest til I got hold of the little bastard myself

• Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
One of the worst things heard in this trail is Harrison carried on in the taxi seeing all the police outside the house

Surely he would not of rang her/heard the voicemail she left him and knew something was up
And the fact he wouldn't help the police at all. Absolute scum, he's no different to those on trial.

Dusty is in prison yes, his own girlfriend reported him as she was apparently underage then changed her mind and wanted to drop it but the police already wanted him🫣this is how silly these “prison wives” are
The same girl was setting fireworks off outside jail shouting free him all over tiktok 🤣🤣 I’m glad I don’t live this lifestyle no matter what you do your met with embarrassment

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
I followed the Cashman thread and now this one
I live in The Midlands and all this blows my mind
Can I just say thank you to all of you that have shared information , theories and explained stuff to those of us who don’t have a clue about any of this.
It really has opened my eyes.

Reactions: 16

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
Imagine being in your twenties and knowing your not going to be out til your 70 odd 🤯
Not having sex, not having a nice pint, not having a cuddle in bed with your kids. All for nothing.
Utter scumbags. Ha fucking ha
I still can't beleive they had sex to start with based on the clip of them

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
Thick as shit at the end of the day. A huge part of the evidence against them was the constant phone calls pinging back an forth as they check what's going on amongst themselves. Mobile phones have made detectives jobs so much easier. They're going down partially cos they couldn't resist getting the geg. And thank god Ashley left a record of her worries on voice notes. Keep your friends in the loop about your lives girls!

Witham and Niall never seeing their kids ever again, hopefully they feel some sort of pain that Ashley’s parents do, difference being their children are still here just without their scumbag dads ruining their lives

chattycatty

VIP Member
I believe alot more will come out in the press after this trail ends. I just hope those little cretins get life and lee gets whats coming to him. There all absolutely vile

Foxvint

VIP Member
If Ashley's story can persuade 1 girl to say no when a grafter asks for her number her death hasn't been in vain.

LouBug19

VIP Member
Couldn't imagine living in the fear of someone coming after me because my boyfriend was a tea leafing, drug dealing rat. Oh Ashley you deserved better.

Think they might start with ones they can agree on - witham being one if them, got to be murder.

Reactions: 15

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I found it interesting her Dad said:

Ashley loved going to festivals but had started recently speaking to me about wanting to start a family. She knew her current relationship was not one that she wanted to bring a child into, but she just couldn’t bring herself to make that permanent break.

So she didn't want to have kids with him then but coming up to 30 she would have had to make a decision at one point to end her relationship with him and find a nice, normal lad to have kids with? Shame she hadn't made the decision sooner and dumped the useless git.

That's 47 more Glastos they've gotta miss now. Boohoo. How the mighty have fallen.

RIP now Ashley. It'll never bring closure for her family, but at least some level of justice has been served.

Last edited:

olivia321

VIP Member
I wasn’t even aware of this thread till today

Every single fibre of Ashley knew she knew she was in danger, but she tried sitting on the fence living a normal life while living with a drug dealing scumbag and it doesn’t work. These lads they’ll change for no one, little tramp bags thinking they’re moving like Pablo Escobar

As for that Lee I don’t know how that bastard sleeps at night, karma will catch up with him he’s got no conscience.

Fitzy didn't grass as people are saying. He only confirmed what the police knew from Ashleys voice notes about the knife & stabbing Saz. Police knew all of that so he confirmed that 1 truth to make himself out to be a truthful person, it also went his way that he had spoken to Lee and offered him a knife. I think Ian understood a house was going to be shot up and hot off before that happened. SMART MOVE ON HIS BEHALF. These dumb street rats don't understand that though, they think if you confirm evictee police already have then you're a grass. FERAL FUCKERS
Isn’t grassing at-all is it really, in reality he’s the only one that stood there and confirmed shit she’s said, he’s the only one that’s helped the police and the investigation more then her own fella and her own mates did

• Heart