Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxvint

VIP Member
The line was - there's an argument to be made that she played just as much a hand in her own demise as a smackhead does by shooting up. I said it and I stand by it. If someone interprets that as she deserved to be brutally murdered they struggle with reading comprehension and I dunno what to say to them.

Everyone on this thread is chuffed with the 40 plus years they all got and has nothing but sympathy for her family. Women shouldn't knowingly date dealers for 5 years and women shouldn't be murdered in their own homes or anywhere else because of that can both be equally true statements. Some of the comments on any tattle thread may be hurtful to the family of the subjects- these threads are not aimed at them and we don't have to edit or censor our views just incase they find their way here. Be a dull place if we did.

Ps. My 1st love/1st boyfriend died of a heroin OD. Did he make dangerous choices and play a hand in his own demise? Yes. Does that make it any less tragic? No. See how that works.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

sillydot

Chatty Member
These lads are living with their parents, spending their days in a crummy flat above a takeaway, staying in shitty hotels and driving Audis for day trips to Rhyl.
That is nothing to be proud of? Where’s the mansions, the sports cars, the watches, Barbados holidays?! They have F all when u think about it. They are just scum bags who are feared cuz they will use a gun. They can’t fight. They are not proper men. Branch doing a runner for life with 10k?! How long is that gonna last.
The lot of them are embarrassing.
I saw some pics of that phoebe birch out in Mayfair. They all looked like ducks out of water.
They can carry on with their Turkey teeth, fake tits, shein clothes, knock off Chanel’s, filler faces etc but the reality is u can’t polish a turd - no matter how hard they try.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Foxvint

VIP Member
Peers brass ma probably not so cocky now. 'You prove that'. Well they just did you hard faced pig in knickers. Mother of turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ShockAdGift

Same! Don't they house the jury in hotels anymore? I used to work in a large hotel and we had juries staying at times, they all had to be put along the same corridor and eat together in a separate function room.
oh I’ve no idea. Never been called for it, thank Christ. I’d still be crapping myself staying in a hotel. In case Big Dave and Little Dave arrived for a sauna and swim.

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Just watched the interview with Ashley’s mum and step dad (I’d only read parts of it). I understand that they’re trying to disassociate Ashley from the kind of world that her killers and boyfriend were part of but it remains that she would’ve benefited from drug money and all that entails. Whilst she totally didn’t deserve being murdered in such a horrific way, knowing that your boyfriend is a drug dealer means you’re not squeaky clean and she will be criticised for that. I really feel for them as parents as she was obviously very loved and close to her family but I feel they can’t protect her memory from the association of her being in a long term relationship with a drug dealer.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
The line was - there's an argument to be made that she played just as much a hand in her own demise as a smackhead does by shooting up. I said it and I stand by it. If someone interprets that as she deserved to be brutally murdered they struggle with reading comprehension and I dunno what to say to them.

Everyone on this thread is chuffed with the 40 plus years they all got and has nothing but sympathy for her family. Women shouldn't knowingly date dealers for 5 years and women shouldn't be murdered in their own homes or anywhere else because of that can both be equally true statements. Some of the comments on any tattle thread may be hurtful to the family of the subjects- these threads are not aimed at them and we don't have to edit or censor our views just incase they find their way here. Be a dull place if we did.

Ps. My 1st love/1st boyfriend died of a heroin OD. Did he make dangerous choices and play a hand in his own demise? Yes. Does that make it any less tragic? No. See how that works.
This is so true. I’m not exactly proud of admitting this but both my brothers sold drugs when I was younger, they did their jail and I remember them moaning about it all and my mum used to say “and how many parents are watching their children die before their eyes off the crap you sell”
It’s popped into my head so many times, poor Ashley is the full cycle, the lifestyle what her boyfriend had, that contributed to their holidays and festival tickets, is what has eventually caused her death. I hope girls learn from this, a criminal won’t bring nothing but shit to your door

• Heart

sillydot

Chatty Member
And the fact he wouldn't help the police at all. Absolute scum, he's no different to those on trial.
No he isn’t.. but why are people still so shocked by this?! Of course he isn’t going to help police because guess what.. he still has a life, he has the luxury of living on. There’s no way he is going to jeopardise that by cooperating with the police - He has had a hit on him, Ashley should’ve been him.
I refer back to my earlier comment on this trial. Yes I feel sorry for Ashley.. however. Was she running to the police when dusty was firing bullets at that’s Ricky’s mums house the day of his funeral?! NO! Was she running to the police about all the wrong doings that were going on - No! She is discussing extreme acts of violence like it’s all ok. I’m not disputing she was scared and vulnerable - there’s still no excuse.
I want these guys to face justice, I really really do. But at the same time u need to not be so naive. She was no saint (sorry if that ruffles a few feathers but it’s factual proof)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Imagine being in your twenties and knowing your not going to be out til your 70 odd 🤯
Not having sex, not having a nice pint, not having a cuddle in bed with your kids. All for nothing.
Utter scumbags. Ha fucking ha

Reactions: 27

LouBug19

VIP Member
What one of them was doing puzzles because I guarantee they are still on the first page! That will last them their sentence. Of course they were disruptive, ratty twats. Her dad was right they are only sorry they were caught.

Reactions: 27

Foxvint

VIP Member
My personal view if I was on the jury is that I haven't heard enough to convict IF even though I think he's guilty. The rest I'd send down, even the car stashing halfwit. If IF getting called a grass he'll have a more miserable life out than in anyway.

The gang culture is 1 of many reasons I'm planning on getting out this city next year. Its a small city full of small minds, it's scruffy, dirty, there's no scene for anything and I can't stand the insular identikit inward looking mentality. Ppl who think its amazing generally haven't been anywhere else. I love it's history and it's humour but I don't love what it's become. No one needs to pull out a pulpit on me about managed decline or the thatcher years please. I'm well into my 40s and never lived anywhere else so far; I know why it's got it's problems. Am just not interested in living with the fall out of it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The murdering rat who killed my mate only got 18 years minimum for taking the life of a 24 year old boy by stabbing him to death 😭 The two defences in his trial are the ones who are defending Niall and Witham

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

P.h2185

One of the worst things heard in this trail is Harrison carried on in the taxi seeing all the police outside the house

Surely he would not of rang her/heard the voicemail she left him and knew something was up

• Angry

Foxvint

VIP Member
With IF I would consider that he knew Witham had murdered Ashley but instead of growing some balls and being a grass he ran off to Dubai instead. Also, he did keep ringing them with the excuse he wanted to know if they were coming back to watch the boxing which is a poor excuse.

As for Liverpool. I find that every City is the same but I’m also from a small town that many would consider picturesque and want to live there for a quiet life but it was actually rife with drug dealers! They’re bloody everywhere!
I know drugs and gangs are everywhere but the we're dead sound, scouse not English crew is a uniquely Liverpool thing and makes me cringe my sphincter inside out. Er no, we're the same as the working class everywhere. Scouse exceptionalism is a cheesy myth designed to make us accept any old shite like the culture of thuggery and our corrupt council. Also the myth of how the city is so anti-racist and so multi cultural. Where? Tiny pockets of the south end. These halo polishers need to come and tell Jameel in my local shop how anti-racist the city is when his wife can't work of an evening cos of the abuse and intimidation.

B4M81

Imagine being in your twenties and knowing your not going to be out til your 70 odd 🤯
Not having sex, not having a nice pint, not having a cuddle in bed with your kids. All for nothing.
Utter scumbags. Ha fucking ha
I bet they will be having sex, probably not the type they are used to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ready for the finale 🤣🤣☺ see yas Wednesday hope old goose gives it good 🤣
---
Does it mean ian can walk away now
Yeah him and Radford will just be free to leave

Isn’t it mad how these people have ruined their own lives for what? A bit of years old beef regarding drugs, Niall and Witham never seeing their kids again, locked behind bars for the sake of trying to win a battle that didn’t need to happen. Scumbags

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dean Kelly who was involved with Rhys Jones murder has been found dead, another scumbag never to walk the streets again. Love when they start dropping one by one

• Heart

Elmundo91

Isn’t grassing at-all is it really, in reality he’s the only one that stood there and confirmed shit she’s said, he’s the only one that’s helped the police and the investigation more then her own fella and her own mates did
No it isn't, but don't let that distract us from the biggest thing we learned in this trial. FITZY POKED YOU BACK IN THE DAY 🤣🤣

• Haha