Liverpool Disorganised Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will definitely now be know as Thomas Cuntman and nothing else as far as I’m concerned!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder when Paul Russel will be sentenced for his part in assisting an offender. By all accounts it doesn't look like he had much choice in assisting him.

Reactions: 5
Wonder when Paul Russel will be sentenced for his part in assisting an offender. By all accounts it doesn't look like he had much choice in assisting him.
Shaz i truly believe hes not being sentenced if his bird is being sent off with a life long order hes long gone too. I believe that i do police would say hes done the right thing we need to free him
---
@chattycatty come on over here with that Stevie G tea hun 🫖 🤣
Ha ha ha oh it was many moons ago he loves the ladies 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like PR got caught up in a total nightmare and i believe that he did the right thing by the investigation by pleading guilty.

It is interesting that Cashman made it out of prison and to court, but did not make it into the courtroom. Hopefully there are some scary prison guards that made him!
ETA or could be for any selfish reason I guess

Reactions: 3
Oh yay for this thread 😄

So now we wait for the news on Russell, which has been kept very quiet. We’ll hear nothing more from Cashman unless he’s attacked in prison.
---
Edit to add Ive just read he’s being kept isolation …no spliffs for him ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
there are some links between the disorganised criminals in liverpool and other threads on here. sallie axl had a run in with an Ungi, i believe baylisha lived up here with a dealer not sure who tho, and SMD and her mate jazym seem linked to liverpool thugs. anyone else?

Reactions: 10
I only know about Francesca coggins and her pal Sasha who goes out with Hickman!

that Melinda Halpin.. anyone know her?! Funny she went missing off social media novemeber last year then came back on social media the day cashman was found guilty 👀
---
I don’t think Paul Russell will get a hefty sentence.
i don’t think he’ll get anything he will be silently released!!

Reactions: 9
I was only a lurker on the Cuntman thread but it made me realised how sheltered my life is 🤣 I’ve lived in Liverpool all my life and didn’t know most of the stuff that’s been talked about on that thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was only a lurker on the Cuntman thread but it made me realised how sheltered my life is 🤣 I’ve lived in Liverpool all my life and didn’t know most of the stuff that’s been talked about on that thread.
that’s interesting! i moved here 5 years ago and i have to say the prevalance of drug/gun culture has really surprised me. the other southern transplants i know say the same, i know obviously there’s the same stuff in london but j guess here it’s so centralised. apparently 75% of guns move through liverpool and in the panorama docs they said that in the encrochat arrests liverpool was the second most effected city after london.

the panorama episode (the drug wars that killed olivia) and the bbc sounds podcast on curtis warren explains the context and history and I would highly recommend.

Reactions: 15
I only know about Francesca coggins and her pal Sasha who goes out with Hickman!

that Melinda Halpin.. anyone know her?! Funny she went missing off social media novemeber last year then came back on social media the day cashman was found guilty 👀
---

i don’t think he’ll get anything he will be silently released!!
she’s been talked about on the Nikki Williams thread apparently she’s had a sugar daddy for years and this is her pre fillers etc

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Thank your lucky stars that none of this crime culture has touched you, its a great feeling to sleep in your bed with no worries that your door is going in the next morning. Wouldn't swap that for a gold clock. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s mad isn’t it 🤣 I’ve grew up in the area where Rhys Jones was killed, I was only a kid but I remember it so vividly and still to this day it’s happening to innocent kids over the same tit

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The last I read on Paul Russell was he was getting sentenced in Liverpool at a later date. When they plead guilty you don’t tend to hear anything then. It’s like Vincent Coggins, they were arrested in 2020 all pleaded guilty and nothing has been in the news since!! Well without their names anyway
Is vincent coggins holly tams fella
---
Thank your lucky stars that none of this crime culture has touched you, its a great feeling to sleep in your bed with no worries that your door is going in the next morning. Wouldn't swap that for a gold clock. 😂
Exactly this im so glad when i put my head on my pillow at night next to my law abiding citizen husband we both sleep peacefully 🤣🤣 couldnt be arsed with all that nonsense showing off in instagram for likes knowing my fella is moving guns and drugs to keep up my deaigner and lip filler addiction 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.