Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a chavvy shithole , I feel so sorry for the decent folk living round there. The gangsta life is not cool, these girls need to think. Buy your own gucci purse, get with a decent hardworking man. Hving a thick gangsta wannabe as your child's father is nothing to aspire too. It's actually pathetic yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her name is similar to truffs kid. A salon named 42 the other way round 😂😂😂
Think I know the name and the salon have no clue who she is thou 🤦🏻‍♀️
So glad im a bore!!!
---
Found her 🤣 remember the little girl always on kids cavern dripping in d and g and Versace!
they are just clones of each other and all mix in the same circles?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Seems so extreme for having an affair, I mean I don’t know full story maybe her fella is nuts!?

any clues who she is, bit like guess who the other night about L Harrison’s new bit on side 🤣
I thought it was a bit heavy handed but these fuckin head cases have no regard for anyone’s life.

She owns Studio 42 Salon most recent post on there is her.

Reactions: 1
Is that Olivia whealan?
---
Here’s that Sophie O’Connor who was mentioned in the trial. Looks like some ‘makeup artist’ loads of pics of Ashley on his page.
Nice to see her uploading selfies when her ‘best mates murder trial is in full swing’
These girls are are utter scum, anything for abit of clout. Vile

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Poor Ashley :( none of her “friends” or her partner appear to give a tit about her, if only she’d listened to her mum. Its so heartbreaking

Reactions: 10
I have quite a few of her ‘mates’ on social media and it’s been radio silence apart from one who was mentioned Lydia and her cousin Mollie who was mentioned, they’re all a gang of utter scumbags themselves. Since March this year when my mate got killed I couldn’t focus on posting constantly and being out 24/7 flying to Dubai because it was too heavy on my heart, these girls really couldn’t care less 😢

Also is this thing alright liking my picture 🤢 Blocked right away

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought it was a bit heavy handed but these fuckin head cases have no regard for anyone’s life.

She owns Studio 42 Salon most recent post on there is her.
Not a fan of art hostage but he apparently did a show about the Liam smith thing, said it’s 3rd time now even naming people 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Madness plus he has 2 babies why would you put them at risk carrying on like a bell end!
---
I have quite a few of her ‘mates’ on social media and it’s been radio silence apart from one who was mentioned Lydia and her cousin Mollie who was mentioned, they’re all a gang of utter scumbags themselves. Since March this year when my mate got killed I couldn’t focus on posting constantly and being out 24/7 flying to Dubai because it was too heavy on my heart, these girls really couldn’t care less 😢

Also is this thing alright liking my picture 🤢 Blocked right away
Wow it’s because none they don’t have any empathy or conscience they are all me me me.
scumbags they deserve the fellas they end up with

Reactions: 5
Just discussing the case with a mate….what was the main reason that Ian got off with it? I can’t remember his evidence other than him saying yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

Just discussing the case with a mate….what was the main reason that Ian got off with it? I can’t remember his evidence other than him saying yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir
The only thing they mainly had on him was ringing Witham and Peers and then getting off to Dubai with Claudia

Reactions: 3
He didn’t feature much in Ashley’s messages and he grassed on Niall as he gave evidence that Niall showed him the knife and said he was gonna stab Lee up!

Reactions: 3
I think his calls were also only around the time the boxing was starting so fitted in with his story of he was ringing to see if they were coming back to watch it and he also left that grotty flat before Witham and Peers came back after the shooting. I think he was telling the truth when he said he didn't find out about Ashley until the next morning. I don't think he's a good person at all but I do think the not guilty was right based on the evidence for him

Reactions: 8
Not a fan of art hostage but he apparently did a show about the Liam smith thing, said it’s 3rd time now even naming people 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Madness plus he has 2 babies why would you put them at risk carrying on like a bell end!
---

Wow it’s because none they don’t have any empathy or conscience they are all me me me.
scumbags they deserve the fellas they end up with
Yer hes been done a few times hes been knocking on doors asking for cctv footage 👀 before the fire bomb

Who’s this, or what’s the significance of this, please? I just looked them up but it’s a private page, but followed by my local pizza restaurant (Il Capitanos) which is weird.
Looks like some saddo wanting to free Thomas Cashman!

• Haha
  • Angry
Yer hes been done a few times hes been knocking on doors asking for cctv footage 👀 before the fire bomb
God scary world isn’t it imagine they got wrong house or something??
---
Someone commented saying thats not LS house, dont know if its true, didnt his house get robbed a few weeks back an ugly Rolex robbed.
Really? Prob few dodgy people in the close but every man and his dog is saying it’s him x
Loved the way he put his Rolex on insta 🤣

Someone commented saying thats not LS house, dont know if its true, didnt his house get robbed a few weeks back an ugly Rolex robbed.
Its defo his house hes been round peoples houses asking for cctv after the last robbery
---
God scary world isn’t it imagine they got wrong house or something??
---

Really? Prob few dodgy people in the close but every man and his dog is saying it’s him x
Loved the way he put his Rolex on insta 🤣
The brynes live in the same place and another ganster from Merseyside lives next door 🤣
---
Anyone following the case of the trans girl brianna from warrington wow those two bastards who killed her are proper evil

Reactions: 6
Wish we had a scouser thread where we can just chat shite about all the stuff that happens round here 🤣
Ha you read my mind!!!
---
Its defo his house hes been round peoples houses asking for cctv after the last robbery
---

The brynes live in the same place and another ganster from Merseyside lives next door 🤣
---
Anyone following the case of the trans girl brianna from warrington wow those two bastards who killed her are proper evil
Ha who is it any clues 👀🤣
Plazzy gangster close!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.