Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks absolutely horrific of what ive read today on the echo 😞
---
Ha you read my mind!!!
---

Ha who is it any clues 👀🤣
Plazzy gangster close!
That lad whos dating lily gerrard 🤣 wouldnt call them plazzy 🤣🤣
---
Wish we had a scouser thread where we can just chat shite about all the stuff that happens round here 🤣
Ahhh someone did one and it got heavy and shut down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Worth a read x
Im Huyton born and bred, I recognise all the surnames in the reports, grew up with their parents, some of whom are dead and I'm lucky to say I moved out before it got this bad, Huyton was a nice place to live and grew up back in the day, how did it get this bad, some of the families they come from were respectable members of the community, it went tits up in the late 80’s early 90’s like most areas of Liverpool, if you were lucky to move away and stay away from the drugs you stood a chance, if you were not so lucky you ended up on the scrap heap having kids that ran feral and these scumbags are now serving their sentences. Products of their environment, it’s the good people of Huyton who have to live in this environment that I have empathy for because now with the reporting everyone is tarred with the same brush. There is good and bad in every community but it’s the bad that makes the headlines.

Reactions: 9
I left Liverpool over 10 years ago now but all my family are up there still. I've got some in Huyton. Visiting them in Huyton as a young teenager was terrifying, I thought Bootle was rough until I stayed overnight in my cousin's house 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless I’m blind that graffiti about Ian by crocky park roundabout has gone, I’ve drove past twice today and can’t see it anywhere

Reactions: 1
Unless I’m blind that graffiti about Ian by crocky park roundabout has gone, I’ve drove past twice today and can’t see it anywhere
I drove past on Friday night and couldn't see it. Go past Tuebrook roundabout everyday too and never saw anything on there. I'm sure the echo makes stuff up

Im Huyton born and bred, I recognise all the surnames in the reports, grew up with their parents, some of whom are dead and I'm lucky to say I moved out before it got this bad, Huyton was a nice place to live and grew up back in the day, how did it get this bad, some of the families they come from were respectable members of the community, it went tits up in the late 80’s early 90’s like most areas of Liverpool, if you were lucky to move away and stay away from the drugs you stood a chance, if you were not so lucky you ended up on the scrap heap having kids that ran feral and these scumbags are now serving their sentences. Products of their environment, it’s the good people of Huyton who have to live in this environment that I have empathy for because now with the reporting everyone is tarred with the same brush. There is good and bad in every community but it’s the bad that makes the headlines.
My in laws are all huyton and all still live there dont get me wromg wouldn’t have them any other way but duck me im terrified going round to page moss maccies 🤣🤣 but its the best one in merseyside 🤣

Reactions: 2
Wish we had a scouser thread where we can just chat shite about all the stuff that happens round here 🤣
There was one but it got shut down!!! Interesting read though if you haven’t already.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There was one but it got shut down!!! Interesting read though if you haven’t already.

Ahh the thread with the Shrek barmaid 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.