Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He literally said on the video “that’s not a way for her to go”
They want a peaceful passing, and if a blood transfusion grants that for her then who are we to judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I managed less than 24 hours away from here and just watched all of Ashley’s stories. It’s just so sad, I’ve managed to shake myself out of the serious slump I was in. Poor little girl, all we can hope for now is a pain free and peaceful passing, I think it’ll happen very soon and part of me hopes it does because no baby deserves to suffer like she is. I just searched that Facebook group and wow is all I can say! I don’t mean to speak bad of anyone as I know it’s all coming from a good place and I know Ashley and Saf have chosen to share A’s story but some of the people posting are a bit crazy for lack of a better word. Hope you’re all good!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I managed less than 24 hours away from here and just watched all of Ashley’s stories. It’s just so sad, I’ve managed to shake myself out of the serious slump I was in. Poor little girl, all we can hope for now is a pain free and peaceful passing, I think it’ll happen very soon and part of me hopes it does because no baby deserves to suffer like she is. I just searched that Facebook group and wow is all I can say! I don’t mean to speak bad of anyone as I know it’s all coming from a good place, I know Ashley and Saf have chosen to share A’s story but some of the people posting are a bit crazy for lack of a better word. Hope you’re all good!
Glad you are feeling better, I’ve been the same, I think it’s a level of acceptance that such horrendously awful things do happen in the world.

I’m feeling compelled to raise money or awareness for others going through the same now. The feeling of helplessness for a family facing such the worst sort of heartbreak, yet doing it so strongly, there are no positives in this story apart from bringing awareness and help to others also going through it

I spent a lot of time in hospital as a child and experienced at early age the death of other children. The only comfort I can take from this is that Azaylia is not old enough to understand or comprehend what is happening to her where other children sadly are. It’s absolutely heartbreaking for every child and family out there suffering and Azaylia, Saf & Ash have bravely highlighted this. They need and deserve their privacy now, this is their life not ours, all of our hearts are with them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think in life when you have children there’s a great understanding that the parent will always do what’s in that child’s best interests and that’s what’s happening here. Whether we have medical professionals on tattle or not none of us are truly there in these moments so it’s not really down to us to say what’s right from wrong. They clearly worship the ground that little girl walks on and would never subject her to any more pain unnecessarily. When these conversations veer off topic in this way it ends up escalating and the last rave thread ended up being locked. Let’s keep this a healthy place for everyone 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know if it was me I would do anything to help my baby suffering like they did, anyone would. They know what’s going to happen but they obviously want it to be as dignified as possible for her. I think when they know the time is right they will let her go with dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s a really fine line in these cases as to what is needed to make someone comfortable and what is unnecessarily invasive, only they and the doctors know the details and it’s clear that they just want a peaceful end for her, no one can blame them for that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope this helps anyone feeling down, ive got the council round to fix something in my house and my toddlers just run in with a load of my knickers out of the clean washing pile and threw them on the floor in front of the poor fella doing the work 😬 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Safs story- she’s so inspirational- honestly she puts me to shame when I moan about mundane stuff. She’s one hell of a woman and mother. I just can’t imagine what she’s going through but she’s simply amazing. She’s the most amazing mother and always will be. It’s breathtaking how amazingly strong she is. My heart just breaks for them all. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just seen Saf’s update on insta. She is the strongest most inspirational woman I have ever seen ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven’t seen the Facebook posts so can’t comment on what’s being said there but personally I can’t give up the part of me thats hoping for a miracle as unrealistic as that might seem to some it’s difficult for me to think otherwise 😞💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They both are so so strong and I literally can’t get over how courageous they are , they are going through the worst thing anyone can experience and they doing it all whilst keeping their composure and positivity for their beautiful princess.....they put me and my other half to shame when we moan about such insignificant things!!
This family have definitely made me wake up and smell the coffe and made me appreciate my life!! I will never ever take for granted my health or my family’s health ever again!!! God bless them all ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They both are so so strong and I literally can’t get over how courageous they are , they are going through the worst thing anyone can experience and they doing it all whilst keeping their composure and positivity for their beautiful princess.....they put me and my other half to shame when we moan about such insignificant things!!
This family have definitely made me wake up and smell the coffe and made me appreciate my life!! I will never ever take for granted my health or my family’s health ever again!!! God bless them all ❤❤❤❤❤
Dont be too hard on yourself, it's human nature to have a moan every now and again but I get what you mean, I'm looking at life with a new perspective now and I feel so appreciative for my family's life aswell as myself partner and my baby boy ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😭 I'm so heartbroken this morning watching Ashley's stories, that's not what I wanted to wake up to! That poor baby girl, life is so cruel 😭😭😭

I've just watched Safiyya's story and now I'm in tears again 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Saf is an absolute warrior, she speaks so calmly and with grace, despite her entire world collapsing she still manages to update everyone and thank them for the support.

She is beyond amazing , such an inspirational family.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have so much respect for Saff. She has so much composure and grace. She is an amazing Mother and Woman, what a role model for Azaylia. A queen and a princess. They will be bound together forever ♾️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact Saff is planning a rememberance tattoo is heartbreaking. No matter how much they want Azaylia's last moments to be happy and full of joy they already have to plan so much and think so logically. How their hearts and minds are strong enough for this I have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My heart absolutely breaks for this family, how can there be a god in this world when stuff like this happens? Can’t begin to imagine what they’re going through. I really hope azaylia is comfortable and pain free. I also hope one day they get the chance to be the amazing parents they are and experience a healthy baby it’s the least they deserve 💔🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.