Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I watched Ashley’s video then he posted a little story of him snd azaylia and If you hadn’t watched his video you’d never know she was so poorly.. she is beautiful and completely full of life like any baby should be....

Absolutely broke me it really did.
I totally agree, i find it so hard to comprehend how ill she is when she’s developing so well and hitting milestones etc she looks so happy

life is too cruel - I am so so sorry for them all. What a beautiful soul she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feel so selfish crying because imagine how they feel. I just can't actually stop tho and feel so rediculous. She's just enchanting from the minute I started following them , and the families positivity really makes me look at myself and change things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely heartbreaking 💔 praying for a miracle that will help this poor little angel 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t even watch their stories without crying 😢 just thinking about the next update will be the last to tell us she’s gone, I honestly can’t believe it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How awful must it be for them. They should be taking their baby home to enjoy their lives like a normal family, not taking her home to die :(

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The worst news ever. My heart just absolutely shatters every time I think of them all. I so hope darling Azaylia is in as little pain as possible and has the best few days possible at home ♥ ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm honestly in awe of them, I've never seen strength like it. They are in an ambulance taking their baby girl home for the last time and they are still making sure that Azaylia seems them smiling 😔

I can't imagine when she finally goes and how hard it will hit them after having kept so strong all this time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys did they say it's only days?? She looks so strong. How can this be

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In the video saf posted in the ambulance ashley looks absolutely broken 💔 i can't even imagine what they are going through right now absolutely awful 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd only been following this story a little bit I hadn't heard of AC before I saw the stories on mail online about Azaylia. I was really shocked when I saw the headline yesterday. The video he posted crushed me. I can't imagine how he and Safiyah have the strength. It's beyond words. I was so hoping treatment would work for her. She looks healthy and thriving, I can't believe what her poor body is going through. I hope some miracle can come through for this family.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly, I’ve got goosebumps thinking about this poor family. It just doesn’t seem fair that such a tiny little baby can have gone through more than what most people go through in a life time! Ashley and safiyya have shown nothing but strength throughout all of this and I genuinely don’t know how they have managed. My heart has just shattered watching their stories taking azaylia home 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Glad to see another thread after the last one got locked down. I’m obviously not glad to find myself here due to this precious little angel suffering though 😢 I can’t stop thinking about her 💔 she looks so poorly on the bath video. I can’t stop sobbing 😭

I am absolutely heart broken over this news. I’ve followed Ashley for years on insta, I know a lot of people don’t like him but I don’t mind him at all. But one thing for sure is that he is such a devoted dad. My little baby is just under 2 months younger than Azaylia so it’s really struck a cord with me when I look at him sleeping in his crib that they’re sat in a hospital now preparing to take their baby girl home to die. I cried earlier and felt really down after watching his video then I got side tracked by other stuff and kind of “forgot”, then I seen his story of him lying in the bed kissing her and it’s just been on my mind since. How is this fair? She acts just how my son does, playing with his dummy and kicking his legs but inside the little pet is destroyed with cancer. Even writing this is making me tear up. Part of me really wants to unfollow him as I know if they post pics and videos over the coming days/weeks and announce (not the right word to use but can’t think of another at 3.10am 😴) her death it’ll absolutely destroy me. I’m such a big empath and sometimes I hate that I’m like this 💔
I feel exactly the same. It’s on my mind constantly and I’m just bursting into tears constantly. I feel silly as I don’t know them but that little girl has my heart ❤

Gosh, just in absolute bits reading this thread 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like all through her journey she has been such a beacon of hope. If that little beauty could battle through her illness and treatments and her parents could remain upbeat and positive despite seeing their baby go up against such an intense disease, then the rest of us could easily deal with the restrictions of this past year. Because they were dealt a terrible hand and didn’t complain once and Azaylia lights up every photo posted of her. She radiates love, it just inspires hope. It feels like we’ve all been on such a heart wrenching journey with them as stupid as that sounds, I feel like we’ve all connected with their story on a deep level. One little soul can and has touched millions of hearts in her short little life. What an awful ending to her story 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really can’t even begin to imagine how Ash and Safiyya are feeling. I also have absolutely no idea how they have been so strong, I really do take my hat off to them. Azaylia is such a precious little girl, my little boy is only a few months older and my heart aches for how much she has gone through. I truly hope they are able to make some lovely memories to last a lifetime at home. They are all incredible. I really hope that Ash and Saff have lots of support around them, they deserve the best 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor beautiful Azaylia and her poor parents. It's so hard to comprehend a little girl so full of life to be so ill. It's a very cruel world :(

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awful news. Happy that they have decided to take her home and that they can be together as a family, they haven’t really had the chance to spend time as a 3 which makes it even more heartbreaking. Thank god they have all the videos they took❤ they are so strong it’s going to leave such a huge silence and hole for them when she’s gone. I hope they stay strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My mind has been with this family since learning the heartbreaking news last night. They are the last thing I thought about before going to sleep and the first thing I thought of when wakening up. I can't settle my mind today and I've felt so upset by it all day at work, how cruel this world can really be. I honestly can't believe how much I'm hurting over a beautiful baby I have never met. My heart is shattered for ashley and saf. The courage and strength they have for their little girl is heartbreakingly inspiring. She has touched so many hearts and she will never be forgotten. I'm in tears writing this and reading through the other comments. I hope it brings them some comfort to know how loved she is by so many 💔💔

• Heart
My heart is shattered for ashley and saf. The courage and strength they have for their little girl is heartbreakingly inspiring.
Echoing this. How they don't just spend their days sitting in a dark room and sobbing their hearts out is beyond me. They're incredible parents and I can't even bear to think about how their worlds are crumbling around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m devastated for them. I hope she is comfortable and pain free and they can make some precious memories with the time she has left 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.