Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried when I read their posts yesterday. I have a 2 year old and I cannot imagine him going through the same thing as poor Azalyia. My heart completely breaks for them. Life can be so cruel. She’s such a beautiful happy little girl. My heart goes out to her family 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Heartbreaking news. I sobbed while watching Ashley's video and reading saffs post, it's just awful. I have no words 💔
I cannot imagine how painful it must be I’m crying again this morning. They have been given a raw deal as have so many other families in their position. It’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 7
So sad 😭
This really reminds me of the” If love could have saved you ,you would live forever” saying. She’s so so loved and has the hearts of so many strangers too. Her parents are amazing and strong and have definitely made their little girl proud throughout this. I hope they find comfort in each other and what time they have left

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been looking through their photos of her and her journey and my heart is just filled with sadness today. I have a daughter the same age as Azaliya, they’re about 10 days apart in age and I can’t even imagine or begin to comprehend something as devastating as this happening to her. It’s put into perspective how incredibly lucky I am to have a healthy baby girl.
My heart aches for them, I will continue praying for a miracle in the hope that she continues to fight this. She has touched the hearts of many and regardless of what happens, she will always be remembered as the strong, beautiful little girl she is. The strength she’s show fighting this aggressive horrible illness is remarkable for such a teeny being and I can only applaud both Ashley and Safiyya for the strength they’ve shown throughout this journey. If this is how we feel following their story, I can’t imagine how they as parents to this beautiful little girl feel. Sending my best wishes to them and hoping that if this is Azaliya's last few days, they are at home, making her as comfortable as possible and reflecting on how such a tiny strong little lion came into their lives, astounded millions with her strength and fought with all her might. 💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Iv not stopped crying. So heartbreaking. Iv had to log out of insta myself for a while because I keep looking at pics of her and crying. It's so so unfair. God love the family. I cannot even comprehend how they felt leaving the hosp with azaylia.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Iv not stopped crying. So heartbreaking. Iv had to log out of insta myself for a while because I keep looking at pics of her and crying. It's so so unfair. God love the family. I cannot even comprehend how they felt leaving the hosp with azaylia.
Honestly me either, I'm still crying now thinking about it all. Our pain can never begin to even match that of Ashley and Safiyya, i can't even imagine how they are feeling at home. I just hope they're making the most of this time and that Azaliya is comfortable, pain-free, enjoying her time with her mummy and daddy because that's what babies should experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know I watched Ashley’s video then he posted a little story of him snd azaylia and If you hadn’t watched his video you’d never know she was so poorly.. she is beautiful and completely full of life like any baby should be....

Absolutely broke me it really did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You know I watched Ashley’s video then he posted a little story of him snd azaylia and If you hadn’t watched his video you’d never know she was so poorly.. she is beautiful and completely full of life like any baby should be....

Absolutely broke me it really did.
Same her eyes and smile are so full of life it’s hard to believe that she is so sick. I can completely understand how they can’t accept what the doctors are saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never felt so heartbroken for somebody that I don't personally know 💔. She's really is such a beautiful little girl, she has the brightest, happiest little smile. I can't even begin to imagine the pain both Ashley and Safiyya are feeling. They've both shown incredible strength. Azaylia has touched so many hearts in her little life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think iv ever been so effected by something like this. It's so so upsetting. I can't get them out of my head. Iv a baby the same age and I can't even imagine. I hope she's not in pain .also what a main ash has grown into. Just so strong . Fantastic parents they fought and fought for her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its beyond sad. I have to be honest I hadn't heard of them until very recently. What an impact they have left already. Its utterly heartbreaking💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Azaylia has fought a horrible and cruel disease for most of her short life, it’s so unfair. I really hope she can spend her last days (it makes me feel sick writing that about a child) filled with happiness and comfort at home with her Mummy and Daddy. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Azaylia has fought a horrible and cruel disease for most of her short life, it’s so unfair. I really hope she can spend her last days (it makes me feel sick writing that about a child) filled with happiness and comfort at home with her Mummy and Daddy. ❤
So so sad. Imagine being in that position. They won't want to sleep because they will be scared about her passing.

I hope they have an amazing few days, breaks my hearts writing this 💔 I hope she get hugs off her family which have barely seen her.

They are by far the strongest and positive family I have ever come across. Lifes so cruel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Azaylia has no idea what happening and all she knows is pure love. I truely believe she has made a huge impact not just on the public but raising awareness and saving so many other lives through donors and donations. She's such a special girl

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My heart breaks for them. I can't imagine how they must be feeling. Life is so cruel. How can a little girl feel nothing but pain and suffering for her entire life? It doesn't make sense. I sincerely hope they have at least a few more days at home with her and "enjoy" it as much as they can 💜

• Heart
I’ve felt so sad all over again reading these comments this morning. It’s crazy how a complete stranger can make u feel so sad and low. I think it’s even worse as someone said above she just looks so normal, literally like looking at my wee son. I think if she was hooked upto drips and looked really sick you’d be wishing a quick pain free death on her but because she looks so normal it’s literally the complete opposite, u want a miracle, u want her to fight this and win. It’s just so so cruel and I can’t imagine and hope I’m never in the same position as her parents. How they’ve remained so strong throughout is a testament to the people they are and their beautiful baby girl is so lucky to have such tough, resilient parents 💔

• Heart
I was really praying and hoping that they were in Singapore before they posted that update but in the back of my mind I thought they would of let us know they were on their way there or something so I felt like I was waiting for a bad news update 💔 it’s so sad I can’t even imagine what their going through, they’ve had such a positive mind and so much strength throughout the journey and I just wish they enjoy all the time they have at home

• Heart
Absolutely heartbreaking. Ashley’s brother’s daughter (Azaylia’s cousin) and Azaylia were born a week apart - life is so unbelievably unfair.

• Sad
  • Heart
Absolutely heartbreaking. Ashley’s brother’s daughter (Azaylia’s cousin) and Azaylia were born a week apart - life is so unbelievably unfair.
They should have grown up together best friends like cousins tend to be. It will be bittersweet for Ash & Saff watching their niece grow up always wondering 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I had tears streaming down my face when I watched the update 😢. Life can be bleeping tit in many ways but when it’s a baby it’s just dreadful, she’s a little beauty as well. My heart breaks for her parents who have fought so hard for her ☹❤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.