Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldnt be suprised if he ends up in the jungle on im a celebrity get me out of here

Reactions: 20
For everyone saying about the reveal in the week, did anyone watch his live when he said I can’t wait to show you the big things we’ve done this weekend ? Well now the weekend is over in a few hours
Yep, I said the other day I'd be unfollowing Monday if nothing happens because he said this weekend and he's done fuck all. Full of shit they are.

Reactions: 11
No matter what they have done/are doing these two have lost a child and I could not imagine anything worse.
However, what put me off them slightly was the day they announced that Azaylia had passed, they posted a photo of each of them holding her. In those photos, I don't think their daughter was alive.

That, for me, is not something you should be taking pictures of and certainly not sharing online.

Reactions: 34
They will be reliving Azaylias last few weeks/days in their head for the rest of their lives and I’m sure as hell they will regret how they spent it with so many people passing her around. They would give everything and more to cuddle up with her in their bed, just the three of them but when they had the chance they didn’t and they have to live with that.

Reactions: 15
Hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 8
Yes, a few have mentioned those photos. She had passed away when they took them, well, posed for them basically. Especially him with his bare chest the poor baby had no dignity in life, while passing or in death. It was disgusting.

Reactions: 20
These pictures make me really sad. I've got a little girl not far off Azaylias age and I could never do what they did. They had people around at all times of the day and late at night singing and dancing whilst she was dying. I don't know if it's a cultural thing but it just saddens me that she was taken off her pain relief and was paraded around like that on her last days.

Reactions: 14
Only just came across this thread now, I unfollowed those 2 after the heartbreaking posts parading that sweet baby around.

Our family buried an 11 month old baby this year a few months before poor baby azeliya passed and to see how they behaved made us sick.

He turns my stomach, he's absolutely vile. I also find it incredibly strange how there's hardly any reference to saffiya on his page

Reactions: 22
I spent christmas at ronald mcdonald and i visited my baby in the hospital around 3am xmas morning and whsn i come out of my door there was presents left outside feom the charity and you know how warm that made me feel. There was a present for myself and also my other children aswell as my baby in hospital. Such a suprise aswell as such a simple kind gesure!

Reactions: 46
Yes, when you put it like that, it makes me feel really sad. I'm black, and in our communities we often celebrate the life of a loved one, but it's a different ball game when it's a baby! The more I think about it, the sadder I get! Like how can you/do you even initiate a picture in those circumstances. Poor little baby x

Reactions: 16
He was gifted beard care stuff when at the hospital! One of his many freebies!

None of them know how to be honest & truthful! They are all in way too deep! All they can do is distract & keep distracting!

They probably thought it would be so easy to say they are setting up a foundation. as a way of a cover story for them spending the donated money! No one would dare question grieving parents on the money! Oh how wrong they are??

I get bad vibes from Ashley! He has no respect or feelings towards Saf! Says it all in his face & eyes! He would be off like a rocket if he could! Probably been told it would not be good for the foundation if they split & would do him no favours!

I didn’t look at the photos of that poor wee soul in her last few days. The pain she must have been in just breaks my heart. Can’t believe they posted photos of the poor wee soul when she had passed.

Why did none of their family tell them to stop with the dancing with her & passing her from pillar to post? Why did no one tell them to just keep it private? That wee soul must have been in so much pain. Are they all afraid of standing up to Ashley? Telling him home truths.

He is a bully & out for himself!
Loves himself & l wouldn’t be surprised if he announces he will writing a book.

Reactions: 15
It was heartbreaking when he took her out in her pram, with no shade. Even more so as they posted that he eyes were bleeding and swollen, and she was out in the glaring sun, having to raise her own hand over her eyes.

Reactions: 16
I dont understand why saffiya is sharing islamic posts, shes not muslim and she didnt give azaylia an islamic burial therefore she wouldnt be in jannah, i dont think she understands the meanings behind what she posts
I thought she was Muslim? Im sure she confirmed she was on q&a

Reactions: 2
The pure arrogance that he knows best instead of highly experienced healthcare professionals, grade A narcissist.
I couldn’t watch after he said this.. “We took her home She was on high levels of pain relief. We tried to enjoy every little bit we could... we noticed that Azaylia wasn’t really here properly as a parental instinct I told my girl friend “Let’s take her off her pain relief”
Who the fuck does he think he is?!? I also saw these terrifying photos. He’s honestly crazy! Yes, that’s Ashley giving his very sick daughter even more nightmares and Saf posing next to an equally nightmare doll

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.