Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. These are the details
Sorry I’ve copied the wrong link 😂😂 2 tics

I wonder if Saf is out of her depth and this has spiralled out of control and that Cashly is forcing her to go along with this all.
Or he will dump her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can anyone remember way back when Ashley was doing the bike ride…
It was early on the stop off and in his stories this company came to their place they were staying and dropped off the orange foundation cycling gear.
Can anyone remember the stories?
When he was making out they were gifted?
I don’t think they were.
I think they were pre ordered.

The date on Pic 1 27th July.
Pic 2 8th September

I don’t think Ashley held some of his followers in high regard.
Whether he thought no one would work it out.
IF it’s all true, of course.
I’m trusting my own instincts and vibes I’m getting, I trust those.
I don’t believe they were gifted either. They’ve bought all that kit and paid for it as it fitted the brand .
One thing I do remember that proper pissed me off, after glory tour no1, he posted a picture of him in the sea (I don’t need to describe it 🤮
Anyway he spouted off his messiah reading which he had clearly copied and pasted from iceman Hoffman website,, about all the benefits of cold water.
Then he started to preach about whenever he need to think of Azaylia he took him self to the beach, so it was like it was actually happening then. I though weird he must be on his travels again already cos there are no beaches near him that he could pop to when he needed clarity, hatching up a business on the Azaylia donations (minus what he’s spent already)
Then I looked further and it was a photo from the glory tour at a beach near me the week before!!!
but it was just another self appreciation post for the gram.
he is honestly the most awful awful person I have ever come across in my whole entire life. I’m sickened to the core.

A huge red flag is the bike rides! Deliberately ambiguous, calling them challenges instead of fundraisers. But they DID ask for people to make donations/sponsor them & they DID collect cash donations along the way. But where is this money? How much was raised? Where will it be spent? Plus the fact they’re selling wristbands etc, nothing is accounted for which is causing all the speculation that it’s going straight into their pockets, given they haven’t worked for months but live the most lavish expensive lifestyle!
I think the whole village needs investigating coz it seems they are all in on it.
lets face it if they had nothing to hide they would have addressed the speculation long ago, still not peep from him or the charity or cowshed. I mean it’s just bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe they were gifted either. They’ve bought all that kit and paid for it as it fitted the brand .
One thing I do remember that proper pissed me off, after glory tour no1, he posted a picture of him in the sea (I don’t need to describe it 🤮
Anyway he spouted off his messiah reading which he had clearly copied and pasted from iceman Hoffman website,, about all the benefits of cold water.
Then he started to preach about whenever he need to think of Azaylia he took him self to the beach, so it was like it was actually happening then. I though weird he must be on his travels again already cos there are no beaches near him that he could pop to when he needed clarity, hatching up a business on the Azaylia donations (minus what he’s spent already)
Then I looked further and it was a photo from the glory tour at a beach near me the week before!!!
but it was just another self appreciation post for the gram.
he is honestly the most awful awful person I have ever come across in my whole entire life. I’m sickened to the core.

I think the whole village needs investigating coz it seems they are all in on it.
lets face it if they had nothing to hide they would have addressed the speculation long ago, still not peep from him or the charity or cowshed. I mean it’s just bonkers!
Speaking volumes though.
We’re talking about people who couldn’t go an hour without posting something to nothing from none of them.

Speaking volumes though.
We’re talking about people who couldn’t go an hour without posting something to nothing from none of them.
Yep. Definitely bought.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the family are involved in the selling of the merchandise, his mum selling T-shirt’s, so obviously it’s their brand! Wow, just wow! So must be the wristbands, that’s ran by her sister or sister in law. The plot thickens. I wonder how much money all that is bringing in! 😮😮😮😮

I can’t believe the family are involved in the selling of the merchandise, his mum selling T-shirt’s, so obviously it’s their brand! Wow, just wow! So must be the wristbands, that’s ran by her sister or sister in law. The plot thickens. I wonder how much money all that is bringing in! 😮😮😮😮
Georgina Yates- I bet she is employed too!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Clearly enough.
If he can afford to rent high end cars.
Saf getting hair, lashes done all the time.
Retreats.
They’re grieving all the way to the bank.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There’s loads of new people that came here in last few days, were you a lurker, had your suspicions, or from the arguments on a baby lees posts?

Reactions: 10
Clearly enough.
Retreats.
They’re grievi
There’s loads of new people that came here in last few days, were you a lurker, had your suspicions, or from the arguments on a baby lees posts?
I had my suspicions something was off and I somehow found this thread.
Read the whole lot and signed up to voice my thoughts.
Would never normally do that - ever, but I felt so angry and what they are doing and how it all got ‘up and running’.

Reactions: 16
A right little family business they are running there, The Ashley Cain Empire, featuring…… mr Ashley Cain & fans

Reactions: 7
Clearly enough.
Retreats.
They’re grievi

Would never normally do that - ever, but I felt so angry and what they are doing and how it all got ‘up and running’.
I was a full supporter of the family.
I’ve cried my heart out, praised him the lot. Donated too.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Clearly enough.
Retreats.
They’re grievi

So you could see what we were saying? How long did it take to read? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A right little family business they are running there, The Ashley Cain Empire, featuring…… mr Ashley Cain & fans
And family.
They are all as bad as each other.
Ashley, his brother and cousin.

Reactions: 10
So you could see what we were saying? How long did it take to read? 😂
Yes totally.
If you read the whole lot.
Haha, it took a couple of evenings.
I was reading old threads and keeping up with the current.

Reactions: 5
Clearly enough.
Retreats.
They’re grieving all the way to the bank.
But …….. “ it’s all above board and it’s technically our money, so why shouldn’t we draw a salary, in fact let’s make some merch, the family can VOLUNTEER, let’s go champs”

(as a family member stated earlier, this is what she will have been meaning, helping sell the merch is volunteering.

I mean just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse , it just does everyday

“ I can tour the world on my bike and you can do cookery shows and train everyday, people can donate every month and will stay in posh hotels and get flights everywhere, whilst we are raising awareness. Let’s go champs!”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The brother and cousin have both posted a story.
I’m wondering if they’re are seeing who views it and seeing what pops up in here?

But …….. “ it’s all above board and it’s technically our money, so why shouldn’t we draw a salary, in fact let’s make some merch, the family can VOLUNTEER, let’s go champs”

(as a family member stated earlier, this is what she will have been meaning, helping sell the merch is volunteering.

“ I can tour the world on my bike and you can do cookery shows and train everyday, people can donate every month and will stay in posh hotels and get flights everywhere, whilst we are raising awareness. Let’s go champs!”
In a nutshell. 👏

Reactions: 6
Title by myself - Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

First time creating a thread, so I hope I have done it correctly!

Please could someone do a quick recap?
Can I ask, it wouldn't let me quote you on the old thread, but you said you worked for a charity.
So what is the difference between a charity and a foundation ? X

Reactions: 2

Let’s even get random strangers, probably battling their own mental demons, making & selling merch and give us the profits.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.