Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really proud to announce
1f5e3.png
1f5e3.png
1f5e3.png
1f5e3.png
1f5e3.png
that after intense studying, I am now a fully qualified aesthetic practitioner!
1f489.png
1f489.png
Being a registered dental nurse, I took to the training smoothly and qualified with flying colours with amazing feedback from all of my model clients!

This was posted on her facebook November 2019.. Didnt someone say in the old thread she's not even a registered dental nurse?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Saf is out of her depth and this has spiralled out of control and that Cashly is forcing her to go along with this all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
he seems to hire cars with Citi rentals luxury cars !!
the green Lamborghini is on the page and a white Audi that they tagged him in 👍

Reactions: 6
Ho
Post 955 - thread 6
I Don’t know if people on here know as I’m new , but Safiyaa still has Amazon open for gifts and a lot are still sending gifts mainly for her now . 😒 it’s annoying because the Azaylia foundation Facebook page claims the charity is helping sick children and special days for sick children !! Instead of taking all the free Amazon gifts why does she not set one up to get gifts for sick children to cheer them up ??!!😞
How do we find that wish list?

Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember way back when Ashley was doing the bike ride…
It was early on the stop off and in his stories this company came to their place they were staying and dropped off the orange foundation cycling gear.
Can anyone remember the stories?
When he was making out they were gifted?
I don’t think they were.
I think they were pre ordered.

Can anyone remember way back when Ashley was doing the bike ride…
It was early on the stop off and in his stories this company came to their place they were staying and dropped off the orange foundation cycling gear.
Can anyone remember the stories?
When he was making out they were gifted?
I don’t think they were.
I think they were pre ordered.
The date on Pic 1 27th July.
Pic 2 8th September

I wonder if Saf is out of her depth and this has spiralled out of control and that Cashly is forcing her to go along with this all.
I don’t think Ashley held some of his followers in high regard.
Whether he thought no one would work it out.
IF it’s all true, of course.
I’m trusting my own instincts and vibes I’m getting, I trust those.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder if Saf & Cash were even together you know. Like maybe they slept together and she got pregnant and then they just thought duck it, lets just see how this goes.. And got together.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if Saf & Cash were even together you know. Like maybe they slept together and she got pregnant and then they just thought duck it, lets just see how this goes.. And got together.
I believe they were very much together.
Even before A was born, they were show offs and thrived on it.

Reactions: 5
ReCap…
We are under the suspicion Ashley has used the GoFundMe money for the wrong reasons.
**We understand the funeral was paid for out of it and that is totally acceptable.**
Our main concerns now are the unanswered questions around the foundation/charity and HOW it was made/started.
How much is Ashley paying himself and his family to ‘work’ for the foundation.
How much money is LEFT in the GoFundMe pot and WHY wasn’t it donated so it could be used as it was intended for.

My theory is.
Andrea found out what Ashley and Saf were planning with the charity and GFM money she wasn’t happy.
Ashley faked a story branding the mums fundraising page fake etc and that she was keeping all the gifts so was understandably fuming hence leaving them on the drive.
This is what she was on about when she cryptically posted about making yourself the CEO of a charity and paying yourself ££££ a year.
They is totally what’s happened…
They started their payrolls before Azaylia passed, they intended to “do a charity for Azaylia” so we can still get paid whilst we sort the charity reg no out. They’ve got carried away and the money has burned a hole, I reckon they’ve really really overspent what they intended but all the time (we are making a charity we can be on the payroll)
I reckon they’ve hooded away a far amount and glory tour no1 was to pay SOME of what they spent already, hence the buckets ect. Glory no 2 would automatically follow in the case of donations as because, well, why wouldn’t people give them money for THEIR nest egg , which is building as they are still drawing a monthly wage.
glory tour no2, wasn’t as successful as no1 as people had started to geta bit SUS
I think they really thought they would get away with it as the were “grieving parents” but like weve said already, you can’t hide behind grief screen forever.
They crappy advisor from cowshed needs sacking, they are now in the tit but still are “carrying on regardless”
They could have pulled this back a couple of days ago but as time goes on it’s becoming more and more believable what us nasty trolls have basically been seeing for weeks abs weeks, we’ve watched it unfold with our very eyes, we’ve watched every move for weeks now, we all can’t wrong, surely
Noe the more he stays silent the bigger hole he’s digging. He’s daft, he needs to hold his hands up and explain his reasons. Then he needs to hand over the money to 4 or 5 children’s charitys

Reactions: 16
They were trying for a while. They talked about it in the podcast, Saf wasn’t sure but he was ready.

A chance to be on their page!? The people that need featured are the kids that need help, not people chasing sunsets for attention.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Recap:

- Everyone felt sorry for Saf as Ash was showing zero affection to her at all. Acting very cold towards her and practically ignored her. Saf was really struggling and we all felt for her.
- Then Saf spent minimum £1500 on a fitness bootcamp and walked out after 4 days as she couldnt cope.
- Saf was also doing stories saying how sad she was, that she's tunnelling in, and taking baby steps to refocus followed up by a #Ad from in the style.
- Since leaving bootcamp, Saf has attended a couple of different gyms. Updating us all on how she's tunnelling in and taking baby steps because hunzzz Rome wasnt built in a day.
- Ash pretty much fell off instagram since coming back from his glory tour bike ride.
- The Azaylia Foundation uploaded a picture of a little boy and asked everyone to donate. Despite not donating themselves and when people called them out on it, they copied and pasted a generic message saying they arent fully ready yet but everyone is making very valid questions. Not valid enough for an answer though.
- People have pretty much turned on Cash & Saf since as no one seems to be answering the questions. Where is the money? Why arent you donating to poorly children? Why hasnt the website launched yet? Why is Saf telling everyone they'v done loads with the money & to check the website yet the website says nothing but a vid of her and ash, a quick mission statement and about 4 buttons saying to donate.
- Anyone who questions them is a troll and you'll get lynched by the Orange squad.

I can't think of anything else, add bits on if you do.
A huge red flag is the bike rides! Deliberately ambiguous, calling them challenges instead of fundraisers. But they DID ask for people to make donations/sponsor them & they DID collect cash donations along the way. But where is this money? How much was raised? Where will it be spent? Plus the fact they’re selling wristbands etc, nothing is accounted for which is causing all the speculation that it’s going straight into their pockets, given they haven’t worked for months but live the most lavish expensive lifestyle!

Reactions: 30
So they can share sunsets but not answer the questions ??? 😡
This is just to see how many people on behind them.
Putting the feelers out…
Of course all the followers they hold no regards for will lap it up.

Here we have it,,, basically a middle finger to all these and I quote “poorly kids that fight on day to day basis”
They’re worried.
Putting the feelers out to see how many people are behind them.
Lots of hangers on, I assume.

A huge red flag is the bike rides! Deliberately ambiguous, calling them challenges instead of fundraisers. But they DID ask for people to make donations/sponsor them & they DID collect cash donations along the way. But where is this money? How much was raised? Where will it be spent? Plus the fact they’re selling wristbands etc, nothing is accounted for which is causing all the speculation that it’s going straight into their pockets, given they haven’t worked for months but live the most lavish expensive lifestyle!
It’s all in how it’s been worded.
Very clever.

Putting the feelers out…

They’re worried.

Very clever.
And also quite shocking.
To think they are even like that.
I know I’m 100% a better human being than all of them.
That makes me feel good.
He can shove his Lambo up his arse.

Reactions: 14
This foundation needs Reporting it’s knocked me sick the last three days 🤮
” for a chance to appear on our page “ is this a joke when sick children should be shared !!!
WTF is this foundation about 🤔😱

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Putting the feelers out…

They’re worried.

Very clever.

And also quite shocking.
To think they are even like that.
I know I’m 100% a better human being than all of them.
That makes me feel good.
He can shove his Lambo up his arse.
And that’s how you improve your mental health people.
Good things… not schemed, premeditated things made to look like it’s a good thing.

” for a chance to appear on our page “ is this a joke when sick children should be shared !!!
Them.
It’s their lifelong income and an escape for Ashley and his grief.
Meanwhile Saf gets catapulted into the limelight, what she’s always wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
. These are the details

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I really hate to sound bitter and like I say I hope I’m made to eat my words.
For the sake of that beautiful girl and everything she fought and overcome.
I hope they prove me wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.