Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they’re replying to people in the comments.
Of course only the comments that suit them.
Have they ever done that?
Not that I’m aware of, they know that they are going to get further questions that they won’t answer so best just delete them as they appear. Shady as owt! She appears to have more popularity than him. So basically what we are left with is 2 IG grade posts full of love and comments, which was the plan to reassure everyone that all is well, when in fact it’s trouble at mill

Reactions: 3
Okay that’s it I’m convinced now this is all for fucking show or something, look at them all replying to saf, they’ve either read here or had dms. Nice it took people pointing it out for anyone to acknowledge saf and pity here for not seeing it, they’re both as bad as eachother. Fuck them

Reactions: 11
They read here that’s why !!
they have had so much hate and questions asked that now they are acting as if they are happy .
Everybody knows it’s all a front

Reactions: 4
Saf is very obvious in her attempt to PROVE their united front. It’s very entertaining to say the least. What next? Writing romantic poetry to one another in the comments?
Yeah it’s massively OTT.
I don’t think she’s ever spoke like that to him on SM.

Totally.
Some one hash tagged where is our money and questioned where it is on Ashley’s last post.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who finds it a bit strange that they synced the timing of Instagram posts while supposedly spending quality time together and are now engaging n deleting comments, and replying to eachother on Instagram while sitting in the same room

Reactions: 23

Reactions: 2
They read here that’s why !!
they have had so much hate and questions asked that now they are acting as if they are happy .
Everybody knows it’s all a front
I believe he’s trending because if this thread???
More people are realising now.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who finds it a bit strange that they synced the timing of Instagram posts while supposedly spending quality time together and are now engaging n deleting comments, and replying to eachother on Instagram while sitting in the same room
Some fucking quality time that, isn’t it?

Reactions: 6
We just need to keep asking the question.
Where is the 1.7m?
How much is actually in the charity right now?

Reactions: 8
I remember when a lot of people were saying how lovely Saf was and she has a heart of gold etc. I never saw it.

I saw an attention seeker and an opportunist. She goes on about anxiety but no1 with anxiety will post and film that much.

Reactions: 26
It’s all fake as fuck, with love and light and keeping 1.7M.

Where’s Ashley’s post to the female rider that cycled the whole thing with them? That Harry’s girlfriend. Interesting she’s obviously out of favour as she refused to do the hike up the mountain due to bad weather. Ever since then she’s been wiped out! Fair enough appreciate what Harry did but bloody hell that girl literally cycled the whole way!!! Shows if you don’t do what Ashley wants you are tossed aside x

Reactions: 19
And yep.
They’re definitely deleting comments where the money is questioned.

Reactions: 9
Wow there comments to eachother are so beyond cringe my eyes rolled so far back into my head so set up

He’s probably spent the last week frantically selling everything they own!

Reactions: 7
She stopped after the bike tours, didn’t she?
Or somewhat through.
Maybe she found out what was happening with the money in the buckets and because she’s a decent person, got out.

I remember when a lot of people were saying how lovely Saf was and she has a heart of gold etc. I never saw it.

I saw an attention seeker and an opportunist. She goes on about anxiety but no1 with anxiety will post and film that much.
This!!

Definately! Have you watched his birthday reel before Azaylia was born? Makes for very cringey viewing. She seems desperate in that for his affection.

Reactions: 4
Definately! Have you watched his birthday reel before Azaylia was born? Makes for very cringey viewing. She seems desperate in that for his affection.
Which one is that? Doesn’t surprise me. She comes across like a fan girl around her own partner. Really odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have no sympathy left for them. Whether Cowshed manipulated them or not all those two saw were ££ signs. Just because your grieving doesn't mean you lose sight of what is right and wrong. They had no money? Why was that? Because Ashley is a famewhore and would rather chase his elusive dream of stardom rather than knuckling down and providing for his family. If they are sitting on the best part of a million quid pack the begging in and do something worthwhile for your daughter behind the scenes. If they are happy living on money donated by people who genuinely cared then that's their conscience to deal with. Im done with the Ashley Cain Shitshow sided and abetted by his little performing monkey Saf.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.