Ashley Cain #47 Ashley Cain Aliar and Arunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pube faced midget has a new son. Has given him the name of his late daughter (minus two letters)
Narcissistic wanker strutting about delighted that his swimmers can swim, baby mum nowhere to be seen, baby appears to have fallen from the skies
Still no update on the starting balance of the foundation and no answer on where the money went.
Pube face still has herpes, still believes he's a god and the messiah complex is in full flow.

People are questioning his motives in their multiple thousands now
The name release for the baby went down like a fart in a spacesuit. Every post online was met with thousands of shocked comments. Everyone is outraged at the level of disrespect in using Azaylias name for the new baby.
Is the end starting for the pube faced midget? Is this the start of his undoing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Pube faced midget has a new son. Has given him the name of his late daughter (minus two letters)
Narcissistic wanker strutting about delighted that his swimmers can swim, baby mum nowhere to be seen, baby appears to have fallen from the skies
Still no update on the starting balance of the foundation and no answer on where the money went.
Pube face still has herpes, still believes he's a god and the messiah complex is in full flow.

People are questioning his motives in their multiple thousands now
The name release for the baby went down like a fart in a spacesuit. Every post online was met with thousands of shocked comments. Everyone is outraged at the level of disrespect in using Azaylias name for the new baby.
Is the end starting for the pube faced midget? Is this the start of his undoing?
baby mums identity allegedly a girl called lauren from Dudley (?) she isnt in the public eye, but allegedly was friends with Saf (and had shared posts from Safs fb. Her facebook has now been removed).
Ashleys announced a new glory tour -i couldnt tell you what hes doing but no doubt some kind of fitness challenge that his family will undoubtedly join him on as they all seem to have flexy working at their 9-5 jobs (NOT!)
also not forgetting ashleys reaction to all the negative comments about the babys name, treatment of saf, taf/gfm money was to say people had been racist towards him and send him death threats - i never come across any of this, just people asking legitimate questions
@Mandola do you have tea or you just manifesting he gets his comeuppance?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
i cant believe he chose the first name, the middle name Diamond and the baby has his surname. how narcissistic can you get??? what about the babies mother?

more importantly, who on EARTH would procreate with ashley cain in the first place?! everyone can see he is a narcissist who only cares about his own image! swagging around shirtless day and night with his ridiculous ginger beard.

i wouldn't let him dick me down if he was the LAST man on earth and we had to keep human civilisation going

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Cashley also still has his god complex. And he does love to wear his victim hat!
73C37844-EBDD-469B-A256-4908B6B294DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
baby mums identity allegedly a girl called lauren from Dudley (?) she isnt in the public eye, but allegedly was friends with Saf (and had shared posts from Safs fb. Her facebook has now been removed).
Ashleys announced a new glory tour -i couldnt tell you what hes doing but no doubt some kind of fitness challenge that his family will undoubtedly join him on as they all seem to have flexy working at their 9-5 jobs (NOT!)
also not forgetting ashleys reaction to all the negative comments about the babys name, treatment of saf, taf/gfm money was to say people had been racist towards him and send him death threats - i never come across any of this, just people asking legitimate questions
@Mandola do you have tea or you just manifesting he gets his comeuppance?
So sorry to get any hopes up, no tea here. Just really hoping the tide is turning for him now after all this time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i cant believe he chose the first name, the middle name Diamond and the baby has his surname. how narcissistic can you get??? what about the babies mother?

more importantly, who on EARTH would procreate with ashley cain in the first place?! everyone can see he is a narcissist who only cares about his own image! swagging around shirtless day and night with his ridiculous ginger beard.

i wouldn't let him dick me down if he was the LAST man on earth and we had to keep human civilisation going
Firstly, dick me down 😆😆😆😆😆 secondly, I was out and about recently and there was a guy at the pub who was a pure roid head, gave me the absolute ick as he was flexing and parading (face like a builders shovel but no herpes lip) and apparently he’s got like 3 kids.. some women are just a sucker for a man with big titties and a bad attitude 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sitting here thinking about how much potential damage his narcissistic ways (and others such as Hannah Ingrim-Moore) have caused to others trying to raise funds to save their children’s life’s on GFM, now they’ve exposed the risk factor.

I know I for one will donate through it again, I wonder if donation rates overall are affected.

Reactions: 19
The only GFM I’d donate to is the one for Ashley cain to stfu.

Call it a sponsored silence if you must

• Haha
Reactions: 55
There only one Lauren Poole in Dudley on 192 directory, have to pay to see details though, also there’s a Lauren Poole on linkedin works for mhr global which is finance is it her? How come no one has put a picture up I wanna see what she looks like lol

Reactions: 13
There only one Lauren Poole in Dudley on 192 directory, have to pay to see details though, also there’s a Lauren Poole on linkedin works for mhr global which is finance is it her? How come no one has put a picture up I wanna see what she looks like lol
There was a picture of her on the other thread. She’s deactivated her fb profile now we’ve sussed her but her insta is still active but it’s private!

Reactions: 12
Firstly, dick me down 😆😆😆😆😆 secondly, I was out and about recently and there was a guy at the pub who was a pure roid head, gave me the absolute ick as he was flexing and parading (face like a builders shovel but no herpes lip) and apparently he’s got like 3 kids.. some women are just a sucker for a man with big titties and a bad attitude 🙄
Can't help who I love.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noooo the thread title has been modified!

Sorry mods but runt just does not have the same punch 😆

Would they let us have a * instead of a letter, does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I should have put money on Cashley Vain doing his own clothing line AGAIN! Quickest way to make donated money look legit is hide it behind retail 🫠
Honestly the man is a walking, grunting blueprint on how to scam & launder money 101!
Its TOO OBVIOUS NOW CASHLEY!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I'm new to commenting on the Ashley cain threads i think the man's a massive knob anyway but am I imagining things or did he used to have a modified vw golf wrapped orange for azaylias foundation that's now dissapeared into thin air?

Reactions: 25
I'm new to commenting on the Ashley cain threads i think the man's a massive knob anyway but am I imagining things or did he used to have a modified vw golf wrapped orange for azaylias foundation that's now dissapeared into thin air?
Yes!! I remember that.

Reactions: 9
Yes he did.
With the QR code on the side to scan and donate. 😂

ahahaha the audacity of him.
---
(My post from last thread)

Take a look at how informative and transparent this years audit is from #SophiesLegacy a LOT different from TAF’s.

I don’t know what I find more hilarious and insulting.
The fact he thought people would just roll over once they saw the £1.8M… the grand total of donations AND legacy.
Or how he uses the publics fundraising achievements to hide behind.

There’s no way on this planet the public only raised £200,000 for that charity.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Ashley Cain is Aliar and Acunt not a runt. Mods please change back. Akunt would also work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.