Ashley Cain #47 Ashley Cain Aliar and Arunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think Saf’s announcement is tomorrow? CBB?
Surely it can’t be CBB.. even though she’s a thicko even she’s not thick enough to go on national TV and say oh yeah I’m a celebrity because my daughter got cancer and passed away… plus she wouldn’t be able to keep the act up 24/7 🤨😳

HOWEVER a part of me would love to see her on there just because I think it would utterly drive Cashley insane that she would be getting some attention and that he isn’t😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely it can’t be CBB.. even though she’s a thicko even she’s not thick enough to go on national TV and say oh yeah I’m a celebrity because my daughter got cancer and passed away… plus she wouldn’t be able to keep the act up 24/7 🤨😳

HOWEVER a part of me would love to see her on there just because I think it would utterly drive Cashley insane that she would be getting some attention and that he isn’t😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
it would be Saf’s perfect opportunity to really disclose the tit he put her through and her chance to dish more dirt on him. I doubt she is in CBB though as she wouldn’t announce that as such.
still no announcement don’t forget she did this before and there was no announcement ever made.

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t I check in on this thread yesterday - I was the baby show yesterday! I’d have loved to stand next to him to see how short he really is ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some tit about Downimg Street. She fits right in, it's the perfect place there, with other liars and con artists 🎨

Reactions: 13
Didnt theyvraise more than 1 . 1 mill or am i mossing somethink ? I only pop in and out on this thread cant stand that guy ashley pure full og himself .

Reactions: 2
Moustache 🥸 is quiet today….
I saw Gladiator Legend (mattdoesfitness) on insta doing the same health check workout assessment that Cashley did, as if he was something special (uber athlete obvs) 🤣 then wondered about comparing their stats and mind wandered if Cashley would ever try and be a gladiator 🤣 and what his name would be 🤔🤣
MOUSTACHE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What TF has he got on his feet they look like wellie boots under his jeans 🫣😂 Anything to give the midget a couple of extra inches!
---

The sheer cheek of it since he does duck all hands on parenting for his baby son except using him for photos to post to his social media 😤
He did nothing for Azaylia either! She was in hospital for most of her little life and he only popped in for photos opportunities. He’s a god damn FRAUD!

Reactions: 16
No congratulations posts to Saff from Ash I see - probably annoyed she’s stolen his ‘hero’ thunder & the cains are desperately thinking of what they can do next to get the limelight back on them.

Reactions: 14
Didnt theyvraise more than 1 . 1 mill or am i mossing somethink ? I only pop in and out on this thread cant stand that guy ashley pure full og himself .
Nearer 1.6+ million for the GFM, it’s not clear how much the foundation raised in total… Oh I MOUSTACHE #WhereIsTheGfmMoney!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to stop reading tattle before bed. Had the most random dream that I was in a car with cashley and he said to me, ‘oh my petrol is on the red, gonna have to top up’ and I said back ‘is that you raising awareness again?’ 😂😂😂😂 so strange hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is there something going on between Saf and Cristian? I thought Nicky’s comment was a bit bizarre

Reactions: 5
Moustache 🥸 will be pissed off that she’s getting more likes/comments than he got! His highest one had around 800 comments, last time he had in thousands was one of his woe is me to sad song music in background 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry but I'm cringing at Saf getting that award. So undeserved.

There are lots of other people who have done far more for children with cancer, with far less money. Saf has been in a privileged position and no other charity has had the exposure and donations that TAF had.

Also I see that the TAF CEO was present when she received her award. The silent CEO who does nothing except for turn up for fancy charity dinners and awards ceremonies.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Moustache 🥸 will be pissed off that she’s getting more likes/comments than he got! His highest one had around 800 comments, last time he had in thousands was one of his woe is me to sad song music in background 🙄
Unbelievable. Takes the piss out of parents who have really had to be brave and return to work within months of their children dying. Where’s their award?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.