Ashley Cain #47 Ashley Cain Aliar and Arunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was Azaliah nothing would stop him or get in the way of seeing her as soon as he stepped off that plane.
I'm not sure he displayed much interest in Azaylia either.

I could be wrong but I am not sure either of them did. I think I remember reading that it was her grandmother who took care of the child, and was the one most involved when her illness first came to light. I could be wrong on that.

Of course it goes without saying that losing a child must be every parent's worst nightmare, and I would not wish it on anyone.
But they saw a way to make money out of it, and also allowed their poor little baby to die in pain, which was preventable. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A Lying duck is the only type of lion he will ever be 😂
---

3 hours ahead of schedule of course 🙄
---

As if they even had the slightest idea of who he is 🫣😭😭😭
---
Who would actually write this😵 Surely you would be looking forward to seeing your new baby as soon as you got back! If it was Azaliah nothing would stop him or get in the way of seeing her as soon as he stepped off that plane. I feel so sad for this little one, he will spend his whole life always being second best :(
TBF it was the same with Azaylia until she fell ill. He was a part time dad just like now.

Reactions: 11
I hate it when he posts photos/videos of that disgusting pubey beard all over the babies face, it actually makes me want to vomit 🤢, god knows what living in it🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I mean I’m not that bothered about his timing but either (a) the surprise baby greeting was actually outside and the inside bit all faked or (b) it was inside and in the same period they also went out to take pics by his stupid red car 🙄🤣
Cashley’s clan are surrounding that wee baby like vultures. Let the baby have his space and stop spreading germs his way.

Reactions: 12
so saf went to some award gathering to collect an award for TAF. No TAF gridpost only a story. God forbid saf got her own gridpost on the charity page 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He's like a broken record with his 'No days off' bullshit. Everyday is a day off as he gets to do what he likes.

Reactions: 20
How can he realistically convince himself that going to a bloody baby show to give a ten minute chat on having a baby is somehow a bleeping job?
So badly deluded. He thinks these little trips are work visits, probably coupled up with someone to do his hair and make up and a free hotel for the night/ paid for travel.
He’s like every other binfluencer all over socials, they’re all just a bunch of tit cans supported by thickos who carry on the charade.

Reactions: 18
I’m sure all the other new parents were excited to hear his input of how to collect as many baby mums as possible, emotionally abuse your partner AND how if you’re feeling down after childbirth you’re just a shithouse who needs to cartwheel up a mountain. Cant stand him, the companies giving him a platform need to give their head a wobble

Reactions: 32
I bleeping hope not I’m looking forward to that. Her woe is me and dopey tone will ruin it
No, I have read on Digital Spy, what I think is the final line up for CBB and while I can't claim to know who some of them are, and the word 'celebrity' might be stretched to the limits, she is definitely not included.

Reactions: 10
Couple pics from today, let’s see what he posts himself…
Remind me who is Michelle Bucknall? She has a pic of gifted clothes for baby…. Spot the PHD ref in the middle one 🤣🤣🤣 they’re all fuckin deluded 😆
What TF has he got on his feet they look like wellie boots under his jeans 🫣😂 Anything to give the midget a couple of extra inches!
---
How can he realistically convince himself that going to a bloody baby show to give a ten minute chat on having a baby is somehow a bleeping job?
So badly deluded. He thinks these little trips are work visits, probably coupled up with someone to do his hair and make up and a free hotel for the night/ paid for travel.
He’s like every other binfluencer all over socials, they’re all just a bunch of tit cans supported by thickos who carry on the charade.
The sheer cheek of it since he does duck all hands on parenting for his baby son except using him for photos to post to his social media 😤

Reactions: 7
Moustache 🥸 is quiet today….
I saw Gladiator Legend (mattdoesfitness) on insta doing the same health check workout assessment that Cashley did, as if he was something special (uber athlete obvs) 🤣 then wondered about comparing their stats and mind wandered if Cashley would ever try and be a gladiator 🤣 and what his name would be 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Moustache 🥸 is quiet today….
I saw Gladiator Legend (mattdoesfitness) on insta doing the same health check workout assessment that Cashley did, as if he was something special (uber athlete obvs) 🤣 then wondered about comparing their stats and mind wandered if Cashley would ever try and be a gladiator 🤣 and what his name would be 🤔🤣
Mighty Mouse / Liono / Roar/Midget Man

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is Safiyya with her big announcement then? Do we think she's waiting for prime 7pm to max the engagement 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.