Ashley Cain #39 Just donate the GFM to the poorly kids and keep your roaring and scripted vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went past the old house. Curtains and blinds still closed but there was a cardboard box outside, it was a baby brand and looked like a box for a baby walker kind of thing. And that was propped up behind a gas cannister thing that you use for barbecues.

Reactions: 3
I think they think the brand is about charity and service, but it’s not. The brand is fame and fortune. You just can't do both. They may fool some people but not all. I’ve never seen such a greedy pair in all my life! He’s on his stories this morn spouting how he rowed 15 miles this morning, let’s see how well he does on this Alaskan trip he has planned, while every mile is recorded etc. he couldn’t hack it on Celebrity Sas.
As for her if he doesn’t want her, move the fxxking hell on, it’s getting pathetic now.
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney
#WhatsTheStartingBalance

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's had a tummy tuck. I think it was when she went for the boob job in Turkey. I think she's got a new man on the scene or getting interest from someone. She needs to move out of the cult farm and get a life of her own. Heard it here first tattlers ☕
We know all this, it’s not the first time we’ve heard it.

---

I wouldn’t be surprised if she moves in with saffron!
“Come on Duckies” 🦆 🦆 🦆
😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ashleys new insta story first line “Lazy people do a little work, and think they should be winning”. Maybe after a days work we should also try rowing 15 miles down a river to prove we’re winners just like Ashley? Oh I forgot Ashley doesn’t have a job, except for the influncer jobs they’ve both create off their little ones name.
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney
#WhatsTheStartingBalance

• Heart
Reactions: 23
About lazy people Ashley u goblin go and do a days work yourself instead of spending the publics money on lion memorabilia and fuckin canoes

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He deactivated it not long after I questioned on the GFM scammer tattle thread how he was affording 3 holidays a year plus buying a house with his new partner? Usually when people save to buy they cut back on splurging like holidays and spending etc. oh, and he was the beneficiary to the gfm. Noticed mom has deleted all pics bar 1 that included him on her page too 👀 look on the thread if you havent already

---

I thought this, but why describe it as painful? Its not ur family and its not like its the House azaylia grew up in? They’ve been split a year so hopefully the announcement is her moving out
I wondered where her dad disappeared to - which thread is the info on please?

Reactions: 2
Can't believe Fearne, thought she had a decent head on her shoulders. She's literally right up his arse.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I see he’s upgraded from the original Orange Tat they got done on a joblot from Pronto Print, recruiting hundreds of his army to flog back in the very early days.
Even back then it was anything to make a quick buck! I still wonder just how much they made from that merch before the charity was launched. EVERYBODY was selling it and buying it, they’ve been bloody raking it in since even before that baby passed! Calculated business plan created around of their sick kid with a poor prognosis.
they’ve had literally thousands and thousands!
I’ll ask the question again;/ HOW did Saf pay for all that stuff and holidays and surgery before she even had an influencer work??????? Yet was begging for coffee and takeaways. People are thick and have a short memory.
How did Ashley buy those “gifted but not really gifts hi spec bikes” and all the other paraphernalia when he was in 23k plus worth of debt?
I know, I know, old ground but people need to be reminded
---

He's like the cat that got the cream now, with his insta life. 😡
The only time in his 30 plus years he’s actually succeeded in something. Imagine that, doesn’t it say it all 😳
Jack of all trades, master of none. Everything handed on a silver platter.
---

Same. Very disappointing
She gets on my wick!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are vile, all of them. All the parents who don't put money back into something are. All quick enough in saying about other children going through it yet don't give a duck once their child has passed they just skip off with their lotto money. Except Sophies mum that is.

• Heart
They are vile, all of them. All the parents who don't put money back into something are. All quick enough in saying about other children going through it yet don't give a duck once their child has passed they just skip off with their lotto money. Except Sophies mum that is.
The interest free loan on HIS recent companies accounts, confirm he took money from the Gfm to pay off the company debt, this was proven : otherwise he would not of paid it back, it wouldn’t have been on those accounts at all, taken, used, denied Nd forgotten about, but…he had no choice , he was rumbled.
what else has he had that hasn’t been proven?????????? He lied about taking that money,, what else has he been accused of taking that he’s also denied. That company debt was a drop in the ocean, I bet he owed thousands here, there and everywhere, remember that was only his business, if you are in debt with your business, then you are 💯 in debt in all other areas of your life too. FACT

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.