Ashley Cain #39 Just donate the GFM to the poorly kids and keep your roaring and scripted vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry is she on smack?!
Do they seriously think it’s good to hold a literal baby to such a high standard?!
God! There’s that word again “PURPOSE”

---

💯 she’s had a BBL
What about her stomach?
How much are we actually talking here? Bearing in mind she has been unemployed for over a year and she wasn’t doing any influencing yet, how on earth did she afford all this ??????? And she says she didn’t have her fingers in the pot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

---

She is definetly holding him over a barrel, if that doesn’t scream “I will expose you” and that post was meant for him not her followers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Any of you with cosmetic surgery experience here?
What work do you think had she had done?
bum cheek fillers?

---

She’s defo spent a lot more of the GFM than just her boob reduction.
Her bum looks way too perfectly sculpted no cellulitis or ridges🤣 I’m very slim and so is my arse but even mine isn’t as smooth and round as that?
also RE the rough time… could it be a miscarriage? Only because what else could it be thats so bad that we haven’t slready heard her say before?

Reactions: 8
Anyone here on tik tok? Saff seems to be going live on there alot recently. Soo busy with work so having takeaways

God! There’s that word again “PURPOSE”

---

What about her stomach?
How much are we actually talking here? Bearing in mind she has been unemployed for over a year and she wasn’t doing any influencing yet, how on earth did she afford all this ??????? And she says she didn’t have her fingers in the pot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

---

She is definetly holding him over a barrel, if that doesn’t scream “I will expose you” and that post was meant for him not her followers.
Be around £3700 for the BBL that would’ve meant her fat out of her waist and stomach and into her arse. Then the boobs on top so around £6500 on both procedures

---

Her bum looks way too perfectly sculpted no cellulitis or ridges🤣 I’m very slim and so is my arse but even mine isn’t as smooth and round as that?
also RE the rough time… could it be a miscarriage? Only because what else could it be thats so bad that we haven’t slready heard her say before?
She will make out it’s the gym but we all know she goes and takes photos and that’s it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am thinking this big announcement is going to be about Ashley…has he got another girlfriend?? It would make sense with the constant shady posts and the most recent Valentine’s Day one.

Reactions: 7
I am thinking this big announcement is going to be about Ashley…has he got another girlfriend?? It would make sense with the constant shady posts and the most recent Valentine’s Day one.
Surely that wouldnt be her announcement to make though? She keeps saying she will share it, it seems personal to her

I'm sure she was still at the farm the other day. But she could be making a slow movement back home
Has Renai dad stopped using IG
He deactivated it not long after I questioned on the GFM scammer tattle thread how he was affording 3 holidays a year plus buying a house with his new partner? Usually when people save to buy they cut back on splurging like holidays and spending etc. oh, and he was the beneficiary to the gfm. Noticed mom has deleted all pics bar 1 that included him on her page too 👀 look on the thread if you havent already

---

Maybe she’s moved out of the farm and back to the original house 🤷🏽
I thought this, but why describe it as painful? Its not ur family and its not like its the House azaylia grew up in? They’ve been split a year so hopefully the announcement is her moving out

Reactions: 5
Andrea hasn’t been well recently has she? I know they’re estranged but I wonder if maybe she’s had some bad news and that’s what Saf’s upset about.

Reactions: 1
She's had a tummy tuck. I think it was when she went for the boob job in Turkey. I think she's got a new man on the scene or getting interest from someone. She needs to move out of the cult farm and get a life of her own. Heard it here first tattlers ☕

He deactivated it not long after I questioned on the GFM scammer tattle thread how he was affording 3 holidays a year plus buying a house with his new partner? Usually when people save to buy they cut back on splurging like holidays and spending etc. oh, and he was the beneficiary to the gfm. Noticed mom has deleted all pics bar 1 that included him on her page too 👀 look on the thread if you havent already

---

I thought this, but why describe it as painful? Its not ur family and its not like its the House azaylia grew up in? They’ve been split a year so hopefully the announcement is her moving out

Thank you for your reply
Oh Wow guilty maybe of taking the money 🤪

I don’t think she had anything other than boobs in Turkey. Only because her body was not hourglass when she returned. Whatever she has had done has been done recently like within the last few months

Reactions: 8
When has Ashley ever announced he has a girlfriend. Even Safiyya barely made it on his grid 😑

---

Maybe she’s moved out of the farm and back to the original house 🤷🏽
I’m going past later I’ll let you know but I doubt it. I thought that was her mums house

Reactions: 6
Haha yeah, I didn’t think of that.
she’s clearly still at the farm. So I am confused now what this announcement could be.
More shady videos on the story though…I imagine they are aimed at Ashley.
It is all a bit odd but also think they keep their fans guessing to help keep the engagement up with the random comments occasionally on some posts.

Reactions: 3
It all seems so cringe that they’re all living on that farm, I can just imagine them in their TAF t shirts walking round, lions in every room, be like a task on big brother 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha yeah, I didn’t think of that.
she’s clearly still at the farm. So I am confused now what this announcement could be.
More shady videos on the story though…I imagine they are aimed at Ashley.
It is all a bit odd but also think they keep their fans guessing to help keep the engagement up with the random comments occasionally on some posts.
Imagine living with your ex’s family in their house whilst posting indirects about their relative on your story like a heartbroken teenager 🥴 cant relate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.