Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes I’ve recently watched it. He comes across (as usual) as a complete self obsessed, vain, horrible man. The list could go on. Not sure when it was out if they were together but wouldn’t surprise me if they were together then. He could have cheated on her millions of times but she still would have stayed. She’s obsessed with the cain clan.

Reactions: 10
Haha yes. I did some calculations and they were together. But probably had an agreement he can shag around

Reactions: 9
Lots of Newconets;-
Please feel free to read the wiki, this will fill you in on the events from the last year. Lots of relevant information and possible answers to any questions you may have.
Pink button at the top of this page.

^ newcomers

Reactions: 12
Maybe if she’s feeling low she could donate to Charity really feel purpose in her life.

Reactions: 9
I get we all find comfort in something when we lose somebody but seriously stop thanking Azaylia for an orange sky. The sun has always set the same!
I see she's ditched the Bob Marley look....back to the horse tail
That’s an insult to Bob Marley Bob had well maintained dreadlocks… Hers were deffo a 10 year old hairstyle done by someone on the beach. I know we shouldn’t comment on appearance but for someone who does go to the hairdressers A LOT her hair is very straw like

Reactions: 11
The zelebs from the boat trip have commented on her post
sorry for laughing but this really appealed to my SOH… “boat trip”
Love it!
(Multi million brand spanking new cruise liner ship )

Must have failed in getting the gifted Opalex

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.