Ashley Cain #4 Pushing Saf aside after the ‘me, me, me’ bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @CheesyMarmite with the most votes! Now don’t forget to take all the adoration and glorification for this thread title and we expect a messiah like speech please preferably with you emerging from sea!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"You make me so proud, mummy loves you" Safiyya breaks my heart every day with these stories

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I do have to say, the finish line - what an anti climax. I was desperate to see in that moment of pure emotion when he completed it him to just reach out and grab Saffiya and they both have a big hug, she should have been the first person in his eyeline and immediately embraced. After all it was just a huge achievement on behalf of THEIR daughter

Reactions: 50
Thanks to @CheesyMarmite with the most votes! Now don’t forget to take all the adoration and glorification for this thread title and we expect a messiah like speech please preferably with you emerging from sea!
I DID IT! I’m a beeeeeast!
I couldn’t have done this without, well, me!

As you were then you ‘orrible lot!
I’m just gonna chill here with my crown!

Edit - I’m too bloody knackered to think of a good speech, but thanks guys for my first ever thread title 😊
I do have to say, the finish line - what an anti climax. I was desperate to see in that moment of pure emotion when he completed it him to just reach out and grab Saffiya and they both have a big hug, she should have been the first person in his eyeline and immediately embraced. After all it was just a huge achievement on behalf of THEIR daughter
I think it’s what we all hoped to see! 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Edit - I’m too bloody knackered to think of a good speech, but thanks guys for my first ever thread title 😊

bravo,,, well deserved 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5

LIONS!! LIONS!! LIONS!!! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
My heart honestly breaks for Saffiya! I do think it's healthy she is open with how she is feeling. I don't have kids and I honestly can't imagine anything worse than loosing your baby in the way they did. They have both experienced trauma and it can affect people in different ways. She's a lost wee soul and you can see she needs so much support. I admire what Ashley has achieved but am so over the Ashley show. Said it before, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but their relationship seems so distant now. It's such ashame as they went through so much :(

Reactions: 31
I actually can’t believe he has left her to get a 19 hour CAR ride back !!!! Seriously! The guy is either unhinged or blinkered…
If I was his mother he would not get away with it, he definatly would not be getting away with treating the mother of his deceased baby so badly!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Nobody thinks the sun shines from his arse 😂 let’s not start all that again jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.