Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rough as toast

Is this her sister?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
An IG TV would be better and hopefully Safiyya saves the live to her page, but Esha’s situation is very urgent and under a time limit so it would probably take some time to set things and cameras up formally, so this is a good step considering everything right now. Hopefully they do something more in depth ASAP though. Esha’s aunt and uncle seem like beautiful people I really pray for an amazing outcome for them all

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even notice she’s gained weight it was something that she said on a live but I have forgotten now exactly what she said. I just hope that she manages to find some support from somewhere, she breaks my heart every time I see her

Love your username

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch on her live why Ashley flew home
may have somewhere to be? easier if Saf is 700 miles away.
I’m sure he will have been worshipped for his awesomeness in his inbox whilst “on tour”

Reactions: 1
I hope she does save it

Am I the only one who wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing pyjamas that has the name of someone else’s child, that passed away on it? I’m no celebrity obviously. It just seems like an odd thing for Saf to want to gift to other people. For her own personal use, yes I get it. But, silk pyjamas? I don’t understand how that raises awareness for the foundation

Reactions: 21
These are just terrible and tatty looking. What person in their right mind would wear something with someone else’s child’s name over it
It’s like with Kaytee , showing pictures of kids wearing merch with her sons face on. It is bloody weird for strangers

I get making things & sending them to Saf but that’s only what I’ll tolerate

Reactions: 16
Lovely if those pjs for example were for Saf only but disgusting otherwise , profiting off a dead child
I know, the comments say saf had contacted her to create more for celebrity influencers for the launch of foundation but its launched now and I haven't seen anyone else wearing them, thank goodness, unless I don't follow the people they sent them too

Reactions: 6
Sorry I'm sure it's old news but could someone explain to me what happened with her mum that they fell out ?

I may be thinking to much into it but I reckon they'll break up, he will move on (obviously) to someone else, Saf won't. He will have a new family and saf will be left behind. I can just see it
Totally see this too. I think grief either pulls you together or pulls you apart. Ashley is too caught up in his own grief to see saff suffering and probably doesn’t want to hear it

Sorry I'm sure it's old news but could someone explain to me what happened with her mum that they fell out ?
If you look at thread #2, you will find the whole situation explained, it’s quiite in depth

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.