Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine now got a viewer on the live to join her and go on the website of the hotel reading the menu for her because saff doesn’t want to come off the live. The girl is reading it out for her .. bit too much mow. Saff saying scroll down and stuff. No it’s too much.
Ffs this is ridiculous Ashley’s done for the day they should be on FaceTime together chatting 🤬

Reactions: 9
A bit Karen-esque about the castle from S, plenty of reasons why someone wouldn’t want to be filmed could be religion, anxiety (the irony of her not understanding this but stating she has anxiety).

She should think about her public image instead of trying to get an employee in trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs this is ridiculous Ashley’s done for the day they should be on FaceTime together chatting 🤬
Or even better after he’s crossed the finish line ask one of the other who are riding to drop him off in the van at safs hotel so they can order room service together and spend the evening together before tomorrow xx

Reactions: 18
Or even better after he’s crossed the finish line ask one of the other who are riding to drop him off in the van at safs hotel so they can order room service together and spend the evening together before tomorrow xx
To be fair he’s now an hour and a half away from Edinburgh

Reactions: 5
I’ve just gone back on the live she’s live with someone who’s with Ashley and said leave him to it his busy talking 🥲

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ashley only gave saf a wave and said hi then walked off, how sad! He should be phoning her the minute they stop to check in. She's just so alone right now its heartbreaking 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ashley only gave saf a wave and said hi then walked off, how sad! He should be phoning her the minute they stop to check in. She's just so alone right now its heartbreaking 😔
Did you see the way she is after that guest ended? She has gone so quiet and looks so upset. Some of the comments she made after made me sob. That poor poor woman. He does not care one bit

• Sad
Reactions: 14
People on her live aren’t happy with whatever happened! I missed it as I posted on here!!!

Let's go champ....... my god just do one now it's getting so old 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Getting bored of it now especially ash he’s such a bad character. So obvious he has no feelings towardsnsaf . The guy says MY daughter not ours I’m sorry even my ex says ours and we ain’t together . He never says WE it’s always I . It’s obvious to everyone he’s neglecting her when she needs him the most . I don’t think it will be long till they break up .

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Getting bored of it now especially ash he’s such a bad character. So obvious he has no feelings towardsnsaf . The guy says MY daughter not ours I’m sorry even my ex says ours and we ain’t together . He never says WE it’s always I . It’s obvious to everyone he’s neglecting her when she needs him the most . I don’t think it will be long till they break up .
Can’t believe that woman in alone, wondering the streets of Edinburgh like she was

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.