Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is this bloody ridiculous spectacle of Ashley being the only person who exists for this foundation over? It’s just uncomfortable to see and this poor poor woman

Reactions: 24
Her phone was in selfie mode.

Most of these comments on the live are bleeping mindless. 'what were you like as a child?' ?!

Reactions: 12
Oh no. She was just explaining about the lady filming incident where the worker thought she was filming. Ranting and then said ‘Edinburgh castle you are so lucky I didn’t tag the hell out of the situation’ tut tut. Now people commenting saying ‘😡I’m gonna complain’ ‘I’m gonna call them’ all this. Dunno how to feel about that
I agree I feel like she was egging people on to flood them with complaints about that lady 😔 yes she may have been a bit abrupt but it doesn’t warrant that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh no. She was just explaining about the lady filming incident where the worker thought she was filming. Ranting and then said ‘Edinburgh castle you are so lucky I didn’t tag the hell out of the situation’ tut tut. Now people commenting saying ‘😡I’m gonna complain’ ‘I’m gonna call them’ all this. Dunno how to feel about that
Most of the people who comment on her lives just seem like absolute freaks. The only person who should complain (if she wants to) is Saf herself. Random people who weren’t even there … but want to ring up and complain, bizarre behaviour.

Breaks my heart how lonely she is and these lives are a way to escape the loneliness and for some interaction and distraction but it’s going to get out of hand.

Reactions: 20
She just said someone facetimes her every night showing her Azaylia’s garden 💔

People are asking if they can leave flowers at Azaylia’s resting place

Reactions: 6
Don’t know if anyone noticed one of Ashley’s cousins comment in her live. She just said “love you saf”.. I mean it’s nice that his family seem to like her when her own man don’t. Would be nice if they could check up on her and support her more as she seems to only have her brother.

Reactions: 17
Don’t know if anyone noticed one of Ashley’s cousins comment in her live. She just said “love you saf”.. I mean it’s nice that his family seem to like her when her own man don’t. Would be nice if they could check up on her and support her more as she seems to only have her brother.
Would be nice for them all to spend more time with her

The funeral was massive , so many family members. I wonder what their personal relationships are like because I haven’t seen half of them again. Don’t know about anyone else

Reactions: 8
Yeah I was thinking she was coming across a bit entitled.. I don't know if thats the right word but who does she think she is?! Beyonce? Setting all her followers on to the case as well is immature. So the castle is gonna be full of negative reviews because the woman didnt want to be recorded and then told her she has to book tickets online..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe people are actually commenting on the Edinburgh Castle Instagram page and complaining like they were there. Clicked on one of the complainers profiles and she has Year 9 in her bio 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I can't believe people are actually commenting on the Edinburgh Castle Instagram page and complaining like they were there. Clicked on one of the complainers profiles and she has Year 9 in her bio 😳
They don’t have to go that far , bleeping hell

Parents really need to check their kids phones more these days

I don’t think the staff there are gonna be scared of a child in year 9 😭🤣

Reactions: 10
A lot of places do not allow their employees to be on camera I was watching someone’s live a few weeks ago and he tried filming his waitress she told him no and wouldn’t bring his food until he put the camera down. She told him off camera they are strictly not allowed to be filmed. So this should actually be respected

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A lot of places do not allow their employees to be on camera I was watching someone’s live a few weeks ago and he tried filming his waitress she told him no and wouldn’t bring his food until he put the camera down. She told him off camera they are strictly not allowed to be filmed. So this should actually be respected
Mate she wasn’t filming the employee. She was on live on selfie mode, employee wasn’t never seen Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A year 9 is 14/15 year old. When I was that age I was more concerned about making my profile look pretty on Bebo and chatting to boys on MSN, Not obsessing over people in the public eye. Especially grieving parents. Are their parents not mortified what their kids are doing online???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if people have complained! I really don’t understand some People.
Not going to lie it was just a simple mistake and miscommunication I would have though someone was filming me if they were doing a live in selfie mode. You wouldn’t know someone was filming you unless you were told. They’re being so extra it’s unbelievable. It’s not that deep. 😅

Reactions: 6
Imagine now got a viewer on the live to join her and go on the website of the hotel reading the menu for her because saff doesn’t want to come off the live. The girl is reading it out for her .. bit too much mow. Saff saying scroll down and stuff. No it’s too much.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not going to lie it was just a simple mistake and miscommunication I would have though someone was filming me if they were doing a live in selfie mode. You wouldn’t know someone was filming you unless you were told. They’re being so extra it’s unbelievable. It’s not that deep. 😅
The comments on the castles page are bang out of order! If it was Joe public would they jump on the band wagon . Safiya should’ve just left it really

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s quite telling that poor Saf is spending her time with strangers on live than watching the videos of Ashley arriving for his subjects to praise

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.