Ashley Cain #29 They’ve got no jobs, yet money to splash, no questions answered, “WHERES THE GFM CASH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then she goes onto say how there is nobody doing anything like what her & Ashley are doing for childhood cancer, hang on, just WHO exactly got parliament talking about this? She even mentions that bit but doesn’t include Sophie’s Legacy.
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Still not done yet. 👂🏻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She dies
Then she goes onto say how there is nobody doing anything like what her & Ashley are doing for childhood cancer, hang on, just WHO exactly got parliament talking about this? She even mentions that bit but doesn’t include Sophie’s Legacy.
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Still not done yet. 👂🏻
She does eventually mention Sophie’s legacy but she almost forgot and really had to think to remember, but she didn’t mention Sophie’s mum and all her hardwork. We knew they would do this didnt we, predictable a duck!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
No I meant it in a different way.
If they donated to Renai last year then she would of had a chance.
Now that family have to plan for the worst - the empty, quiet bath times Safiyya’s ghost writer wrote about just might of been prevented.

X

Same with the child that only got 10k and later died.
Why didn’t they help more?
They donated £101K out not long after.
The money was clearly there.
Why is it just £10k for these children?
Or a ‘pre-approval’?

The charity that has £1.5M supposedly starting it off.

#WhereIsThatGFMoney
It’s so sad, but all the money in the world just can’t save some children, this is why I think the GFM money they raised would be better spent funding kinder and more advanced treatment here in the U.K. Seriously ill children shouldn’t have to travel abroad, look at what happened with George, and there was another little girl who went to Mexico for treatment who ended up in a critical condition.

Why can’t they fund Aria’s and Renai’s drug regimen which they can have from the comfort of their own homes? That could really make a big difference

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been listening to the podcast. I’m not finished yet but just wanted to pop on with somethings I want to dispute.

1:07:30 into the conversation Safiyya is asked this question, When did you make the decision to start the foundation? Was it an obvious choice?”
Saffiya replies with… “Me & Ashley wanted to do a charity in honour for Azaylia so when she grew up she had something to really stand strong by and it was just something that we wanted to do to help children and families. This isn’t just because Azaylia is no longer with us, we’d still be doing the same.
She said when she grew up ? as in Azaylia?

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker ..and new member.
Sorry if this isn’t appropriate or not abiding by the rules .. but I’ve just can’t hold my tongue anymore. birds of a feather flock together… there is no way Saf just got invited with the likes of Richard Branson .. she’s in the club somehow and probably at the price of that poor baby .
Makes me sick to the stomach, flaunting the cash and spending the GFM.
Everyone should demand a refund back and hopefully truth will prevail soon.
Those pair of nobody’s make my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
poor saf my heart breaks for all that anxiety dancing in the pool 🤮 she makes me sick!

said it before i will say it again she's worse than Ashley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, the story of her diary aswell, how she documented for when Azaylia was old enough to read it (don’t believe either it for a minute, the charity should she have lived and the diary)

Again, just painting pictures and planting seeds like they have done since day one .

poor saf my heart breaks for all that anxiety dancing in the pool 🤮 she makes me sick!

said it before i will say it again she's worse than Ashley
You’ve always said that, I can see it totally now, instead of dribs and drabs before.
The podcast,, was a pure middle finger to everyone who supported them. Shameful, I could feel
Her laughing inside! 😡

Reactions: 7
👋🏻 h
Long time lurker ..and new member.
Sorry if this isn’t appropriate or not abiding by the rules .. but I’ve just can’t hold my tongue anymore. birds of a feather flock together… there is no way Saf just got invited with the likes of Richard Branson .. she’s in the club somehow and probably at the price of that poor baby .
Makes me sick to the stomach, flaunting the cash and spending the GFM.
Everyone should demand a refund back and hopefully truth will prevail soon.
Those pair of nobody’s make my blood boil.
👋🏻welcome to the madhouse!

Reactions: 4
Yes, the story of her diary aswell, how she documented for when Azaylia was old enough to read it (don’t believe either it for a minute, the charity should she have lived and the diary)

Again, just painting pictures and planting seeds like they have done since day one .

You’ve always said that, I can see it totally now, instead of dribs and drabs before.
The podcast,, was a pure middle finger to everyone who supported them. Shameful, I could feel
Her laughing inside! 😡
I just wish all those people defending them in the earlier threads weren't chickens 🐔 now they are very quiet aren't they

Reactions: 12
Interviewer then asked Safiyya this question…

Can I ask about that, the small minority that have been unsupportive?
Safiyya responds with,
That small minority that chooses to be ignorant is a reflection of them self of their own behaviour of what they would do as a person and how they would behave as a person. So for me I don’t allow that energy to even come in to affect anything that I’m doing because I go to sleep with a clean heart, my daughter is watching over me, we are doing this for her legacy and I just don’t allow it to come in.
Don’t get me wrong we’re all human and I hear these things but if somebody was to tell me I was green and I’m sitting here and I’m green, am I going to believe it? No… but sometimes you get people that talk and make stories up and sound so convincing about these stories that you think like, oh my gosh, you know, and all I say is you know what, anybody what knows me knows our purest intention and if you follow my IG you see how open I am like you see my heart and soul I pour into everything and you know I just think if you are getting a hater it’s because you are doing something right. If you have somebody that has a thought about you and it’s wrong, it’s their own ignorance and it reflects them hugely of their unintelligence of them as a person. It’s a shame that we’re having to fight that population off.
You just think wow, have a look at yourself in the mirror and see how much greatness you’re bringing into society and if you’re not you need to keep your mouth closed and see the beauty. You can see at The Azaylia Foundation and through me and Ashley creating so much awareness for childhood cancer. We could be sat on our backsides doing nothing in a room with nothing to say nothing to do making no change and the fact we’re still grieving and we are pining for our daughter but yet we are making a difference it’s shameful on the people.

For me that’s a heck of a lot of words that don’t really make any sense or justify anything.
For the record I’d just like to mention again…
The only concern I have is the Go Fund Me money and not what they’ve done so far as a charity.

#WhereIsThatGFMoney

Yes. X
I was like WTF too.
I mean if Azaylia was still with us there would be no GFM and no charity.
I smell B U L L S H I T.

Her laughing inside! 😡
She actually did laugh on the podcast. Listen to the way she says hater in the sentence “if you’ve got a hater you’re doing something right” very cocky.

#WhereIsThatGFMoney

I don’t hate you Safiyya I just hate what you’ve done with the GFM money and I hate all the lies you’re spinning.
What goes up must come down.
The truth will always come out!

#WhereIsThatGFMoney

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interviewer then asked Safiyya this question…

Can I ask about that, the small minority that have been unsupportive?
Safiyya responds with,
That small minority that chooses to be ignorant is a reflection of them self of their own behaviour of what they would do as a person and how they would behave as a person. So for me I don’t allow that energy to even come in to affect anything that I’m doing because I go to sleep with a clean heart, my daughter is watching over me, we are doing this for her legacy and I just don’t allow it to come in.
Don’t get me wrong we’re all human and I hear these things but if somebody was to tell me I was green and I’m sitting here and I’m green, am I going to believe it? No… but sometimes you get people that talk and make stories up and sound so convincing about these stories that you think like, oh my gosh, you know, and all I say is you know what, anybody what knows me knows our purest intention and if you follow my IG you see how open I am like you see my heart and soul I pour into everything and you know I just think if you are getting a hater it’s because you are doing something right. If you have somebody that has a thought about you and it’s wrong, it’s their own ignorance and it reflects them hugely of their unintelligence of them as a person. It’s a shame that we’re having to fight that population off.
You just think wow, have a look at yourself in the mirror and see how much greatness you’re bringing into society and if you’re not you need to keep your mouth closed and see the beauty. You can see at The Azaylia Foundation and through me and Ashley creating so much awareness for childhood cancer. We could be sat on our backsides doing nothing in a room with nothing to say nothing to do making no change and the fact we’re still grieving and we are pining for our daughter but yet we are making a difference it’s shameful on the people.

For me that’s a heck of a lot of words that don’t really make any sense or justify anything.
For the record I’d just like to mention again…
The only concern I have is the Go Fund Me money and not what they’ve done so far as a charity.

#WhereIsThatGFMoney

Yes. X
I was like WTF too.
I mean if Azaylia was still with us there would be no GFM and no charity.
I smell B U L L S H I T.

She actually did laugh on the podcast. Listen to the way she says hater in the sentence “if you’ve got a hater you’re doing something right” very cocky.

#WhereIsThatGFMoney

I don’t hate you Safiyya I just hate what you’ve done with the GFM money and I hate all the lies you’re spinning.
What goes up must come down.
The truth will always come out!

#WhereIsThatGFMoney
2 peas in a pod, both have crafted the art of “talking the talk” both go around the houses, they attempt to bamboozle their audience and those who arnt as, shall we say’ natural cynics’, are totally sold.

Reactions: 8
Saf makes me sick to the stomach she’s now got what she’s always wanted and living the life she wanted at the expense of her dead child she’s a sick witch and how cringe was hi Richard! Please get it in the next thread !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Saf makes me sick to the stomach she’s now got what she’s always wanted and living the life she wanted at the expense of her dead child she’s a sick witch and how cringe was hi Richard! Please get it in the next thread !!!
I have visions of her panther crawling through the rest of the guests to get that close, fists and elbows, the lot! 😁

Richards had to work for his billions while safs stole millions
Wonder if she tells him
She is also a fellow millionaire! 🤣
#millionaireclib

Reactions: 6
“Little guy” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not sure if this is a backhanded compliment, (on his latest beach backflip) 🤣
Not many comments, he will be fizzing he only impressed 100 people enough to comment!

Exactl
Exactly! Total trot! Covering up that people are saying the GFM was the plan all along to help themselves. (that’s how I picked it up anyway) She is so well rehearsed no wonder she draws people in,,, em and Alex were smitten with her! Pair of them, professional cons, exactly like him and Fearne/Giovannia
So two uneducated thickos had planned all along to run a charity, so they planned to misapropriate funds all along? hardly a surprise

not like these two are capable of getting a good job, two uneducated self obsessed bores

What’s the significance of sitting in row 11?
View attachment 1267769

Do we know why he’s there yet? Or is it just a well-deserved break for the little guy after that pointless torturous 100mile run?
little guy, he's almost 6ft..so he claims:|

This on his latest post
LOL ALL 5FT OF YOU, that will hurt his ego

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So two uneducated thickos had planned all along to run a charity, so they planned to misapropriate funds all along? hardly a surprise

not like these two are capable of getting a good job, two uneducated self obsessed bores

little guy, he's almost 6ft..so he claims:|

LOL ALL 5FT OF YOU, that will hurt his ego
I’m
Laughing at your name @weenerwilliam 🤣🤣🤣👌

Look at Saf trying to get Richards attention he’s like naaa. Cringe cringe cringe.

#whereisthemoney?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.