Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Then she goes onto say how there is nobody doing anything like what her & Ashley are doing for childhood cancer, hang on, just WHO exactly got parliament talking about this? She even mentions that bit but doesn’t include Sophie’s Legacy.
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Still not done yet. 👂🏻

This can be quite pathetic really when they know so many families out there with their children on oncology wards.....they live in nuneaton where only just 5 months before baby A, an 11 year old girl lost her fight with cancer from Nuneaton too. She recieved care in the same hospital etc and whose family is doing their best raising awareness of brain tumours as well as other childhood cancers. They do it alone without the help of famous faces etc and supporting other families in hospital knowing how much it means to give back despite their pain. I know this because I'm the parent of that 11 year old girl, who was just as brave as many children who have passed or continue to fight cancer.

Ash and Saf can honestly do so much for families on the oncology wards just as much as grieving families too. Well without the whole preaching that exercise good and light is at the end of your grief........

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BellaP

Chatty Member
Today is the first time that I can honestly say, I have never felt this level of disgust for two people I have never met. Perhaps I'm a bit of a 'cavewoman', but I only found about about Renai's story today, and my heart really goes out to her and her family, such an awful, awful story.

Then, when I think about Saf and Ash and this God complex they have, I honestly start raging! They have done FUCK all for charity, and for anyone else other than themselves. Seriously, anything they done to raise 'awareness' is purely to satisfy their own egos. Saf will do anything that involves dressing up and Ash will do anything that involves flexing his muscles. Have you ever seen them spending a day or two with sick kids in a hospital? They are not interested atall!

The arey two unintelligent, wannabe celebrities that have exploited their kid's sickness for money and social media following and likes. I hate when people 'thank them' for donating, as if it's coming out of their own pockets. In fact, they are bloody thiefs, who are blatantly capitalising off the donations the public gave them to save A. Saf does FUCK all! She gets her hair and nails done, receives free products and waffles on about bloody anxiety because her man does not want her! On the other hand, he's a disgusting prick who is dying to be an inspirational speaker! He will never be that because he is not authentic and is a total fraud!

The money donated is NOT THEIRS! They begged the public for money because they didn't have a pot to piss in, they had nothing! Now they think they are qualified to decide who gets the money and who doesn't, all whilst jetting off here and there. Given that the childhood cancer numbers are so high, surely they'd have tons of 'applications to go through'? Absolutely fucking jokers they are, I hope that are severely sanctioned for their behaviour, which constitute crime in my book!

There is a line and it shouldn’t be crossed her child literally died
Listen Salty Bits, I'm not being rude - but can you read? You should seriously take a look at the Wiki.

Many of us started off sympathetic towards Saf and Ash at first, but had major concerns about the money raised and where it was going. Then their behaviour escalated and it's clear to see they both developed a god complex and severe double standards. They raised over 1.6 million but haven't donated even 10% in one year. Do you think that's acceptable? Do you think their blatant disregard to others in the same position they were in is acceptable?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'd honestly like to know your thoughts on this, because I'm seeing alot of delusional behaviour from their 'supporters', which is honestly concerning at this point.

And sorry, but what work is Ash doing abroad please, cause all I'm seeing is gyms and him talking shit. And these wrist bands, why do they want MORE money when their reserves are high. Their ratio of requesting donations versus giving them is honestly disgusting and a different level of greed. All they want is MONEY MONEY MONEY. If they put the same energy they do into asking for money into actually giving, they would be a little more tolerable. To steal from a charity is one thing, but to steal from sick children is honestly so disgusting.

many of us have been polite and mindful of our comments, but FUCK that, no more nicey nice! Send them to bloody prison!

Saf losing followers thank god

1652655177451.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

JingleBells21

Looks like Saf is on a PR trip. Seriously, can someone explain how she suffers from severe anxiety but can get herself on board a boat with 19 virtual strangers and feel okay? I get that she can wake up in the morning feeling anxious and that doing routine stuff can edge her out of it, but this, this I just don’t get.

If I was grief stricken, with the anxiety and depression that she is constantly saying she is suffering from then I would choose to have people around me I felt comfortable with and go to a place where I felt I could manage it all.

As I’ve said with Ashley, I don’t care that they’re having holidays it’s how disingenuous they are that grips my shit.

#whereisthemoney

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Id rather be floating around the reservoir on a rubber dinghy eating lunchables than be on that cruise with the bunch of desperados and the fuckin annoying orange

• Haha
Reactions: 30

mymindisblown

How embarrassing trying to become a Z list celebrity off the back of losing your daughter

Really didn’t think she could stoop this low

She just brought a bottle opener for Azaylias garden 🫢🫤🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

gigilouxx

VIP Member
It’s knocked me physically sick. Id never seen renais mums insta. But the fact hes in the DR and her on a fuckin cruise ship whilst an innocent little girl who was pre approved is stuck here still fucking waiting and getting more poorly.

I hope they never get a fucking seconds peace in their lives. I did feel sorry for Safiyya. But not now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

nunnygirl

I live in the same town, Saf used to own a hair salon, GLOW. She was a vile and rude business owner who couldn’t take criticism of her service which were high priced and poor standard. She would publicly call out and abuse customers. (The reviews on her fb business page is hidden because of this).
She is as fake as they come, no talent as a hairdresser and looking at her filler her latest venture too. I only hope more people see through the veil of theft and lies that is the foundation. Fame & cash hungry wannabes- where is the GF money? What do the challenges do for childhood cancer?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

full of #

Everyone on this cruise , influencers celebrities etc could all be really nice people in real life but personally I would of thought more of trending travel and virgin cruises if they’d actually gave holidays to those that deserved it !
NHS workers who’ve worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic , front line staff , teachers, people who helped others with food banks etc etc !!
This would of been a lovely gesture and gave something back to the all

• Heart
Reactions: 25

x.lau.x

I’m really curious what conversation Ashley has with the camera person before they record him. ‘ here take my phone and film me.. give me a countdown’
‘ 5.. 4 3.. 2........’ *Ashley gazes into distance like he doesn’t know he’s being filmed*
‘1..’
*ashley starts miming to a song and grinding against thin air*

I can imagine him watching them back immediately and demanding retakes. And when he finally finds the one that makes him look the best, being thrilled with himself.. can imagine him wanking over himself if I’m honest.

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
“Everybody like their desserts, everyone like their desserts, Yummy Yummy”

Who’s this guy?
Either he hates the dessert, he’s sick of a certain someone’s camera or her reputation has gone before her????
😱

You definitely deserve time to grieve in whatever way works for you. Including a break away.
Do you deserve a holiday ???
That choice of words really triggers me having lost a child.
Celebrate our dead relatives… in the sun at the attractions and twerking the night away. Really disrespectful to be showing off over social media.

You deserve to be stripped as trustees and made to account for every single pound of the gfm and fundraising.

You deserve each other.
This^^^^^^^^^^^ 🙌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow