Ashley Cain #29 They’ve got no jobs, yet money to splash, no questions answered, “WHERES THE GFM CASH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou to @Noseyjosie for the thread title.

Recap:- both Trustees are out of the country just now, on holidays, not working. One in the Caribbean and the other Sailing the seas of the med. Canny jobs if you can bag them. 🤓

NEW MEMBERS:- please scroll to the top, pink button with WIKI written in it.
Lots of comprehensive/informative info here, relating to the history of this thread.👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
A luxury cruise for Saf. Not sure who with yet, though she said on live with 20 others she’s meeting there?

I can imagine the Cain Clan are having a party back at the farm as she isn’t there for once.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I flew with Vueling to Barcelona last month and as it's Spanish their rules apply, they weren't letting anyone board in the UK without a mask ....

Reactions: 3
A mic
A luxury cruise for Saf. Not sure who with yet, though she said on live with 20 others she’s meeting there?

I can imagine the Cain Clan are having a party back at the farm as she isn’t there for once.
Well deserved rest for the farm crew, what a treat… having them both away at the same time. I bet it’s a nightmare, imagine living under that roof? Very unrealistic ideal situ

Cruise probably cost around £1200 basic, but depending on cabin type (indoor/outdoor ect) on top,
Plus single supplement.
Not a cheap week. But a very nice quality cruise.

All food will be included, but not gratuities or drinks, she doesn’t drink much so, her spends will be mainly tips

Cruise probably cost around £1200 basic, but depending on cabin type (indoor/outdoor ect) on top,
Plus single supplement.

Reactions: 5
A mic
Well deserved rest for the farm crew, what a treat… having them both away at the same time. I bet it’s a nightmare, imagine living under that roof? Very unrealistic ideal situ

Plus single supplement.

All food will be included, but not gratuities or drinks, she doesn’t drink much so, her spends will be mainly tips

Plus single supplement.
She’s gonna be gutted she can’t get Nandos for a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What Safiyya told the ghost writer to write about in her book *could of been* prevented months ago.
If only they got that child to her target way back then.
They could’ve done something.
They should’ve done something.
They chose not to.
The most they had to offer was a ‘pre-approval’ for funds if/when it was needed but they knew then it would never get to that stage.

#WhereIsThatGFMoney

They were given that £1.6M to save a child.

#WhereIsThatGFMoney

Doesn’t matter where in the world they go, it can be the Dominican Republic or even a cruise around the Mediterranean but, the questions and the guilt will always follow them!

#WhereIsThatGFMoney

#LiarsLiarsLiars

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
A mic

Plus single supplement.

Plus single supplement.
We all know saf wouldn't of went for basic don't we u know the holiday she soooo can't deal with going on

Reactions: 7
It’s knocked me physically sick. Id never seen renais mums insta. But the fact hes in the DR and her on a fuckin cruise ship whilst an innocent little girl who was pre approved is stuck here still bleeping waiting and getting more poorly.

I hope they never get a bleeping seconds peace in their lives. I did feel sorry for Safiyya. But not now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I seriously don’t know how Saf will cope without internet for a week. I really doubt she realises that once that ship is a few miles from
Shore,, there is zero connection. I honestly don’t think she knows that there will be no signal unless she’s onland

• Haha
Can you imagine being stuck on a cruise with that imbecile? I’d throw myself overboard.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just been on the snoop.
I noticed how Safiyya said “team dinner” at the table.
Seems Duncan James is there for a press trip same with Dr Ranj it must be all connected but what is the link to Safiyya?
Do they all work for ITV and have invited her along when she was on Lorraine?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just been on the snoop.
Seems Duncan James is there for a press trip same with Dr Ranj it must be all connected but what is the link to Safiyya?
I wonder are they doing a reality show?

Reactions: 6
Just been on the snoop.
Awesome detective work !! 🕵️‍♂️

• Heart
Looks like Saf is on a PR trip. Seriously, can someone explain how she suffers from severe anxiety but can get herself on board a boat with 19 virtual strangers and feel okay? I get that she can wake up in the morning feeling anxious and that doing routine stuff can edge her out of it, but this, this I just don’t get.

If I was grief stricken, with the anxiety and depression that she is constantly saying she is suffering from then I would choose to have people around me I felt comfortable with and go to a place where I felt I could manage it all.

As I’ve said with Ashley, I don’t care that they’re having holidays it’s how disingenuous they are that grips my tit.

#whereisthemoney

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have no idea what Saf is doing there 😕 Looks like it's the first sailing of the boat which is why so many 'celebs' have been invited but not sure how Saf wangled an invite.

Also Ashley is doing back flips on the beach, so predictable 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker but wanted to comment. I’ve read Saf’s book. What struck me throughout was the fact that she CONSTANTLY praised Ashley. He came across as some kind of saint. It makes me think whether the break up is even real. Even talking about giving Azaylia a sibling. Something just didn’t sit right with me whilst reading it.

Also saying about she never asked the doctors what was wrong with Azaylia and basically put her head in the sand and just focused on the here and now. Surely any parent would want to know so they can research it and find any information possible. Some of it just came across as very strange and didn’t make much sense.

Ashley just comes across as a massive fake. One of them who preaches online but is an absolute waste of space behind closed doors. So glad that people on here have done such a fantastic job of getting all the facts together and exposing the two fraudsters. It will all catch up with them eventually. They can’t hide the fact they stole the GFM forever.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've changed my mind, I[m now in AWE of them, they're both working DAY AND NIGHT TO RAISE AWARENESSOF CHILDREN WITH CANCER..BUT YET HAVE THE TIME TO GO ON HOLIDAY? Have the time to post attention seeking drivel on instagram?

Oh, was I wrong? They aren't working day and night to raise awareness for children with cancer? they just say it? GOT IT, THAT EXPLAINS IT

For two people always"working" to "raise awareness" most of their posts are "memememememe look at me " and there's NEVER ANY POSTSABOUT KIDS WITH CANCER ON THE CHARITIES SOCIAL..DESPITE PAYING A "SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER 35K" ..SO IMAGINE THE SALARIES THESE TWO PIECES OF FILTH THINK THEYRE WORH...250K each?

Ash;eys a "beast" a "warrior" but he lives at home ? he cant pay his bills?he steals money from donations, what a warrior

Without wishing cancer on anyone, if the "beast" got it, I wouldn't shed a tear,

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I thought Saf was going on holiday to reflect but it’s just a PR trip/reality show. FFS has she no shame 🤦🏻‍♀️*
*rhetorical question lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.