Ashley Cain #29 They’ve got no jobs, yet money to splash, no questions answered, “WHERES THE GFM CASH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was desperately trying to sweep water out of a building after a rainstorm the last thing I’d want is her standing there filming it all
Wtf was that? Why does she think it’s ok to film people doing their job.

Is this Safiyya’s 4th trip abroad this year?
Yes I agree.
They’re only digging themselves deeper, I said ages ago they don’t need any ‘trolls’ they do it all to themselves.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Yes 4 I believe. Trip with her brother forgotten exactly where, then to turkey with cashleys sister. The ship last week and this one today.

Reactions: 5
I’m glad it’s absolutely pissing it down in her latest paradise. Spend our money on a tit holiday, congrats

Reactions: 9
Families up and down the country are tightening purse strings, never mind the sacrifices those with critically ill children are making.

Whilst two people, who said themselves, weren’t in a good place financially not even two years ago, are donning designer outfits and accessories whilst taking luxury holidays to exotic locations or one after another. Do they have no shame?

‘If’ their extra ventures outside of the foundation are funding this then factually they are well within their right. However morally, it’s an absolute farce.

How can they, with first hand experience, not be able to live a modest life and donate every spare penny to those without a comparable platform to A&S, who are begging for help for their children. People donated so freely and openly, irrespective of budgets, in their time of need, and this is their response.

I’ve tried to stay partial throughout but I can’t keep my mouth shut any longer, this is too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Eso
I agree! People know troll type comments are being deleted. They can’t call this bullying or get out of this.
Especially as Charlotte has responded, they know that Charlotte will know if they delete it 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏
She’s played a blinder!

I know what’s she doing, her Ibiza rational,,,,, she is making her mark, marking her territory, just in time before Ash gets out there for his “holiday” which is 💯 on the cards. She will be worming in with Wayne’s crowd, it IT crowd ect.. networking and social
Butterflying
Telling herself “what’s good for the goose”
Ash wouldn’t dare step a foot out of place knowing that it’s Safs second home.
She will Come home then back there again in a few weeks. . That’s how that place works with the z listers.

This ladies and gents, is the face of a grieving mother, riddled with anxiety and racked with guilt.
I bet she’s invited herself along when he’s said he was going!
Ibiza is NOT cheap!! In fact it’s ludicrously priced,, and I bet she will be doing it A lister stylee!

Her upcoming outfits are already giving me anxiety!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Safiyya the liar and Vain Cain - Back flips, wonky lips, always abroad but how do they afford? They use the money from their daughters foundation - they buy flight tickets and cocktails with your donation.

Reactions: 12
Families up and down the country are tightening purse strings, never mind the sacrifices those with critically ill children are making.

Whilst two people, who said themselves, weren’t in a good place financially not even two years ago, are donning designer outfits and accessories whilst taking luxury holidays to exotic locations or one after another. Do they have no shame?

‘If’ their extra ventures outside of the foundation are funding this then factually they are well within their right. However morally, it’s an absolute farce.

How can they, with first hand experience, not be able to live a modest life and donate every spare penny to those without a comparable platform to A&S, who are begging for help for their children. People donated so freely and openly, irrespective of budgets, in their time of need, and this is their response.

I’ve tried to stay partial throughout but I can’t keep my mouth shut any longer, this is too far.
Nuneaton is the most deprived town in the county of Warwickshire, that makes all this even worse as those same people have dug deep from day one and lots are still fundraising 🤦‍♀️
Yet they see this all over Instagram !

• Sad
Reactions: 11
New thread #30

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.