Ashley Cain #19 Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @bananabread123

As you were tattlers, all newbies please read the wiki, click the pink button at the top of this thread. Grab a cuppa or something stronger as you may be while!

Reactions: 13
After Ashley’s chosen what pictures he likes for his NFL’s I wonder what bullshit will he try and fob us off with next.

He has exhausted all avenues, I believe, and while he hides up at the farm pondering which animal to fight back as this time we wait with baited breath with hopes of a donation, or two, to a lucky recipient GFM has chosen.

Reactions: 15
These threads are going so quick now and i'm pleased most of us are seeing through him now compared to thread 1!

What really irks me is the support to this pair when the orange squad are confronted with facts, surely not even they are that dumb or are we missing a trick and these pairs are donating all their funds and sharing sick children's profiles ?

Reactions: 18
These threads are going so quick now and i'm pleased most of us are seeing through him now compared to thread 1!

What really irks me is the support to this pair when the orange squad are confronted with facts, surely not even they are that dumb or are we missing a trick and these pairs are donating all their funds and sharing sick children's profiles ?
The orange squad are a unique breed who lack in the IQ department im trying to be polite

Reactions: 20

He receives the most support because those women think they will get to shag him. Don’t they realise how micro it is😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think their management must have told them to stick off social media for a while. Probably told Ash to delete his ridiculous art work post at the same time. They now know we've got proof of him using money to pay off his debts and they're likely trying to figure out how to put a spin on it. There's nothing you can say Cashley that will make us think you had good intentions, if they were good you wouldn't have lied about it!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Still can’t believe he deleted his posts!
was not the response he was hoping for . He expected better because he faked a troll post the day before . people will ask questions he can’t keep calling people trolls for asking what happened to the public’s money

he genuinely forgets that money is not for him and safiyya

Reactions: 13
If Ash and Saf at the time said that they were really struggling financially after not being able to work and were really worried about debts on top of their grief, I'm sure people would have agreed to let them use a bit of the money to sort themselves out financially so they had one less thing to worry about. They should have just asked and been honest about it. Back then they were fully supported and it would have avoided all this. Now they just keep digging themselves into a deeper and deeper hole. Clearly they wanted more than just the £32k to clear his debt.

Reactions: 22
It wouldn’t of just been 32k he’s spent.
Wasn’t 32k just for his personal debts?

Reactions: 3
It wouldn’t of just been 32k he’s spent.
Wasn’t 32k just for his personal debts?
It should have only been his personal debt anyway, or at least partly pay them off and set himself up a payment plan. The rest should then have been given directly to charities or families rather than having to pay off his company debts on top to set up TAF.

Reactions: 3
It shouldn’t of been any.

Ashley Cain was not in a position financially to set up a charity in Jan 2021, Feb 2021, March 2021, April 2021 and at the beginning of May 2021.

He should of been paying his own debts off with his own money.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really hope other people are noticing it it took me a while but everything you’ve said makes sense.

Reactions: 11
He knew all along what he was going to be doing with that money.

Do Ashley’s accounts give you the actual date he settled all his debts?

Reactions: 9
Exactly that money was never for his debts and lifestyle .
I find it shocking .
He knows his days are numbered . People want answers .

how many other families in debt get it wrote off when they loose a child none so what makes him any different .
not only did he use our money to pay his debts but he also bought two brand new cars the same week he got the money from the public . A new van and four 10 grand bikes !!! He’s head To toe in high end designer gear . Holidays bills gym passes hotel stays spa days beauty treatmeants . The list goes on …..

not a penny spent on children .

Reactions: 17
And what date did they say they what they were going to be doing with the money?
When was TAF planned?
Without planning TAF in the beginning, Ashley’s debts would of HAD to of been addressed.
Who okay’d that?
CowShed? When did they arrive again?

Reactions: 4
Exactly that money was never for his debts and lifestyle .
I find it shocking .
He knows his days are numbered . People want answers .

how many other families in debt get it wrote off when they loose a child none so what makes him any different .
not only did he use our money to pay his debts but he also bought two brand new cars the same week he got the money from the public . A new van and four 10 grand bikes !!! He’s head To toe in high end designer gear . Holidays bills gym passes hotel stays spa days beauty treatmeants . The list goes on …..

not a penny spent on children .
Plus he’s extremely rude while taking the piss.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.