Ashley Cain #14 Why such a difficult task, answer the questions, it’s not bullying or trolling if we ask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely cringing at his stories once again.
All I can think of is Saf who is probably at home scrolling through pictures of Azaylia while Ashley parties in a club with his boys.
Yes! I worry for Saf, I worry incase she cant face life and gives up. She’s lost her child in such a traumatic way and her partners likely cheated and left her. What kind of a man is he? I’m sure Azaylia is proud of him for behaving like this towards her mother. I just can’t believe the way he’s treated Saf, when he knows she vulnerable right now. Who even does that?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s crying out for help... and his partying in a club!! That poor woman she deserves a man ten time that of Ashley,she’s feeling suicidal so he takes the his boys on a night out to Manchester leaving her knowing she’s all on her own... if I was her mother I would just turn up at the door whilst Ashley is out and not live until she let me in.
She needs to move on stop wasting time trying to cling on to that man he does not love her how she loves him it’s clear as day and so sad to witness bless her heart ❤ I really feel for her tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Please tell me her mam and her have reconciled? She definitely is behaving very suicidal on the recent stories. And it's the reason I won't write her off completely, as said above, I think he has all the financial control and she "ads" for income because she can't face the normality and responsibility of going to work incase she can't show in on days she is depressed.
Has she done counselling? Has she written the idea off at all?
Come on girls get your cameras on, flash off and get snaps of that chauvinist showing his true colours out tonight

Reactions: 15
Bless her 💕 ashley is scum leaving her at a time where she is so desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t like saf for the things she said and still don’t especially having a disabled son but I truly believe she is having a mental breakdown. She does ads yes but how long do they take? She doesn’t look much different in ads to normal selfies, I pray she gets the help she needs, ash’s stories were absolutely embarrassing tonight, it’s Christmas losing a loved one around this time is bleeping horrendous. We got my brothers ashes today and we all broke to pieces, without my other siblings and family I’d be nothing. I don’t forgive her for the words she said but she does not deserve to suffer the way ash is making her she has lost enough. I pray she finds it in her to talk to her mother, put things behind her and move past that immature fame hungry bleep. Let’s remember he’s clever enough not to go live and rant or do this tit he is keeping up his social media image because he has for years, saf didn’t know anything about being popular on Instagram. duck ash the ugly twit and no I don’t love saf or think she’s an amazing person but she deserves a slight lot better than that piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Ashley your a bleep. Plain and simple. I haven’t lost a child but I lost my husband aged 38. Let me tell you when a bereaved person says publically that they don’t want to be here, they want to be in heaven with their loved one. They mean it. They have probably googled ways out. They probably know the
way they would do it. I know I have and I do. And there you are on social media bopping away to music with your mates . Whether your with her or not not my business but she’s the mother of your adorned baby and after her post yesterday you should have been with her tonight or at least keeping private what you are getting up to. You aren’t no messiah, your hurting as much as Saf is right now, you just don’t want to stop to accept the grief something actually have to do and it seems Saf is trying to do that too. You both need your loved ones around you to intervene.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Ashley your a bleep. Plain and simple. I haven’t lost a child but I lost my husband aged 38. Let me tell you when a bereaved person says publically that they don’t want to be here, they want to be in heaven with their loved one. They mean it. They have probably googled ways out. They probably know the
way they would do it. I know I have and I do. And there you are on social media bopping away to music with your mates . Whether your with her or not not my business but she’s the mother of your adorned baby and after her post yesterday you should have been with her tonight or at least keeping private what you are getting up to. You aren’t no messiah, your hurting as much as Saf is right now, you just don’t want to stop to accept the grief something actually have to do and it seems Saf is trying to do that too. You both need your loved ones around you to intervene.
so sorry for your loss lovely. ❤ Totally agree with what you’re saying, it makes me so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is saf alone she sounds in a bad way and it doesn’t help that Ashley is out flaunting himself ,he’s a cold cruel bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn’t like saf for the things she said and still don’t especially having a disabled son but I truly believe she is having a mental breakdown. She does ads yes but how long do they take? She doesn’t look much different in ads to normal selfies, I pray she gets the help she needs, ash’s stories were absolutely embarrassing tonight, it’s Christmas losing a loved one around this time is bleeping horrendous. We got my brothers ashes today and we all broke to pieces, without my other siblings and family I’d be nothing. I don’t forgive her for the words she said but she does not deserve to suffer the way ash is making her she has lost enough. I pray she finds it in her to talk to her mother, put things behind her and move past that immature fame hungry bleep. Let’s remember he’s clever enough not to go live and rant or do this tit he is keeping up his social media image because he has for years, saf didn’t know anything about being popular on Instagram. duck ash the ugly twit and no I don’t love saf or think she’s an amazing person but she deserves a slight lot better than that piece of tit.
What things did she say?

What things did she say?
its in one of the thread before I have been off for a while but calling people “a ****” etc. I will never agree with that. No matter what. But I do believe she’s a suffering women.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He seems like such a spineless guy. And that is just the vibe I get from him online, I imagine it’s even worse in person. Saffiya carried their daughter for nine months, she is her mother, her loss must feel like something I can’t even put into words. But it seems like it has always been the Ashley show.

I hope he realizes that his large following is because of Azaylia. Not him and his Z list status if even that. Does he really think Dwayne Johnson had any idea who he was before he read messages about Azaylia? He is an egotistical weird guy. He literally makes my skin crawl. Saffiya seems a bit meh but you can tell she is struggling, seeing her story saying she was sitting alone at the baby’s grave just made me feel so deeply saddened for her. Any guy would be there for their significant other who is going through raw grief. Rant over.

And also where on earth was he a footballer? In the Antarctic? My husband used to play semi pro like 6 years ago and if you google his name and football loads of stuff comes up, but not Ashley? What is it he is ‘famous’ for? Like famous as in somebody who has been on Jerry springer and created an Instagram afterwards or what? I’m so confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’m not sure what Saf has said in the past, but I agree I think she’s having a breakdown and Christmas time must be incredibly hard when you’ve recently lost someone. How could he go out partying when it’s the first Christmas since his daughter passed and his partner or ex partner is at home alone feeling suicidal. Is he that cold?

I hope you read this. Ashley you’re a scumbag, sorry but even my son told me what you were like as I’d never heard of you until Azaylia was unwell. He said you treated women like tit snd thought you were gods gift, he was right. You’re vile, Saf deserves better and if you think your daughters proud of you for treating her Mum like this, think again. You’ll regret this one day when you’ve grown up a bit and I hope to God Saf sees sense before then and runs for the hills. She’s grieving and suicidal and you’ve never been there, you’ve done anything to travel snd escape home, maybe your way of grieving but you don’t leave your partner to grieve alone. How do you think she’s felt seeing you partying without a care in the world type attitude? She’s at home sobbing herself to sleep. How can you not have a conscience? You’ve a woman who loves you, who needs a hug and support and you want to party and get your end away. Leopards never change their spots. I’m not a troll, I’m a wife and mother who has a heart and would never behave like you do towards my family.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I messaged him last night because I just cannot believe what I was seeing. His partner is falling apart and he’s out partying? He’s a bleeping disgrace. Yes we know Saf is no angel of course, but duck me she literally carried that baby, Azaylia is part of her, it’s very clear for everyone to see she’s on the brink of a total breakdown & ashleys going round like he was her only parent and the only one allowed to hurt. It’s a bleeping week before Christmas and he’s left Saf all alone whilst his cocktail sausage was likely in someone else. He makes me RAGE! 😡 Ashley if you’re reading this, you’re a pathetic excuse of a man, you’re a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.