Ashley Cain #14 Why such a difficult task, answer the questions, it’s not bullying or trolling if we ask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just more bullshit to feed the followers.
Like actual lies right there ^^.

Try posting the whereabouts of the GFM money - 1.6 Milllion of it!

Georgina is so quick to tackle Tattle when it’s us bleeping Tattlers who are actually donating and helping these kids!

Here, Ashley.

How about blowing your trumpet on challenge 2 and while you’re at it you can let us know how much money we gave you!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Stop lying Ashley.
You’ve donated to a handful of children in need, less than that to be fair. Was it 3 or 4?
The only relationship he’s built is the tour of Cambridgeshire event.

Prove where the GFM money went!
#LiarLiarLiar

Another bullshit post that explains nothing.
Well basically he’s saying;
Rome wasn’t built in a day and nobody is getting duck all until 2022.
All this BS about 2022 ! We will still see the same snail’s pace action! Not much apart from minor donations to shut people up for a little while. Downright pathetic! If we acted the same way when he was crying for our coin they wouldn’t have 1.6m to play messiah with !

Reactions: 9
Just saw Safs story of her packing the presents for the childrens hospital. Yes it’s a nice gesture but why are they sneakily doing it as it’s like Ad for the foundation, just send toys, teddy’s etc without making it stand out, there’s orange everywhere. Even sending azalyia water bottles, why !!!! Oh and Ashley looks like his really helping

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just saw Safs story of her packing the presents for the childrens hospital. Yes it’s a nice gesture but why are they sneakily doing it as it’s like Ad for the foundation, just send toys, teddy’s etc without making it stand out, there’s orange everywhere. Even sending azalyia water bottles, why !!!! Oh and Ashley looks like his really helping
Azaylia water bottles and those awful azaylia notebook and pens! And some cheapo poppet things. I’m sorry but those are tit presents for kids. All that money and that’s the best she could come up with? I think they’re shocking

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I mean 1.6 million and they send tit like that

hilarious when they needed it she had people sending exsoensive outfits and toys now she’s helping others it’s cheat tit

1,6 million is a lot if they say it’s in the foundation why ain’t it being spent ? They could have spent 10k and gone to the toy shop and got trolleys full ….. that money is long gone !!,

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I mean 1.6 million and they send tit like that

hilarious when they needed it she had people sending exsoensive outfits and toys now she’s helping others it’s cheat tit

1,6 million is a lot if they say it’s in the foundation why ain’t it being spent ? They could have spent 10k and gone to the toy shop and got trolleys full ….. that money is long gone !!,
I’m actually really pissed off that’s the tit these families are getting where’s the nice toys people were kind enough to send Azaliya appropriate stuff when saf was on the beg, they actually don’t give two fucks about these families it’s all about promoting that foundation

New thread! & what a Christmas cracker of a title!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She only did this because Andrea did !!

the stuff is tit literally . Shocking almost like they gave all them bottles because nobody is buying them!
shocking this is what pisses people off 1,6 million is a serious amount of cash not to mention monthly direct debits people have set up and other donations yet this is the crap they buy and people still ain’t questioning where the hell this huge amount from the public has gone .

on TikTok the smithy family spent 10k in the toy shop they got so much . Your telling me they can’t even spend 10k out the money to help these children at Christmas

what child will smile at Christmas over a bleeping orange bottle duck me its pissing me off at this point !!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.