Ashley Cain #14 Why such a difficult task, answer the questions, it’s not bullying or trolling if we ask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @bananabread123
As you were tattlers
Anyone for a bike 🚴 ride!
Are you here Georgina! ….

Full title didn’t fit 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry! End was if we ask!!

Another day another ad! Vinted this time! Now come on tattlers who wants them PJ’s!! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another AD for vinted now u sad cow! That big MOLE above her wonky lips is really knocking me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another AD for vinted now u sad cow! That big MOLE above her wonky lips is really knocking me sick
They are desperately trying to get money in asap - All these (terrible) ads, the pre-ordering of the book, now the pre-book your slot on that silly bike ride. All plus booking fees (?) and you can donate to Mermaids, UK's approved child abuse and mutilation org!!! They are in bad company if they are in bed with them.

Reactions: 6
They are desperately trying to get money in asap - All these (terrible) ads, the pre-ordering of the book, not the pre-book your slot on that silly bike ride. All plus booking fees (?) and you can donate to Mermaids, UK's approved child abuse and mutilation org!!! They are in bad company if they are in bed with them.
I’ve never heard of them I’m off to have a Google

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fantastic money-making scheme you have come up with there Ash. With the price of those tickets, and “only” £10 going to the Foundation, I hope you will be supplying all of the cyclists with bed and breakfast 😉

Reactions: 11
What month do they need to share the accounts? Would it be before or after July?

Reactions: 4
Can they even guarantee this will definitely happen?
I’d want to see the cancellations process like if covid impacted the plans of it happening, would I get my money back?

Nearly £70 for something 7 months away.

Not that I’d be going.
I shall just remain here calling them out until they can prove me wrong about the money.

If only £10 goes to the foundation, where does the rest of the money go?
What does your ticket get you? Food, drinks?

This is all they’ll be promoting now, to remain somewhat relevant and will be a good shield to bounce the questions off.

They’ve well and truly pulled their fingers out on the money making plans, fingers crossed they make enough to cover what they’ve kept!

Keep the questions coming at them.
Questions he says he won’t delete.
Make him eat his words.

Where is the money?
LiarsLiarsLiars.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
what I don’t understand is how he’s not mentioned nothing about the book his Mrs is doing. He’s not even acknowledged it

Reactions: 25
Why does a foundation that’s opening balance was £1.5 million need so much money to begin with?

Reactions: 13
View attachment 902154

This Mag has commented on a couple of his posts 🤔
They’re going to take every opportunity that gets thrown at them to further theirselves they’ve only got a certain amount of time before their faces are all over the place for the wrong reasons.
Let them enjoy it while they can, this has been Safiyya’s dream.
Temporary happiness is better than none cause once the truth comes out, who will support them then?

Everything they do from the charity starting has been about making money.
Everything they do moving forward with the charity will be for good things and they will be able to prove it because they’re using the money they’re raising currently - they have that.
Nobody can really say anything negative about that because it’s all for a good cause, fighting cancer and anyone who does gets lynched.
What I would like to point out is how this charity was started and the original intentions.
How it was all really about keeping that huge sum of money and using only a small fraction to open TheAzayliaFoundation.
If the intentions were all for the greater good, like he’s saying, then the remaining GFM money from the funeral should be the opening balance.

If it isn’t… well…

Ashley, why oh why can’t you prove, show us proof that this is not what you have done?

What was his integrity like 5 months ago?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Georgina is reading here and using a different instagram account to report on their pages. Yes, I am a detective 🕵️‍♂️

@kfig Good work Sherlock 😂

Georgina has a lot of time on her hands!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
what I don’t understand is how he’s not mentioned nothing about the book his Mrs is doing. He’s not even acknowledged it
I won’t be surprised if he was chatting up girls (and probably more), telling them he was only with Saf for the baby so him promoting her book won’t fit his narrative.

Reactions: 12
And perusing his post, I happened to notice that most of the responses on his page are from very family friendly ladies...NOT. He's such a role model ...NOT.

OH YEAH, Rachel is "fighting cancer on the ground" LIONS, LIONS, LIONS 🦁

Lots going on with the O Squad...I'm jealy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I notice they don’t follow eachother on insta anymore. I could see this happening months ago when he didn’t even put his arm around Saffiya when she was breaking her heart, he just looked at her. He hasn’t comforted her atall

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.