Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I honestly think the thick that's done realise what resting place means. On a more serious note though surely this taking toys to the grave and reading to a dead child is not normal?
As a lot of you know, I lost my baby boy at 6 months old following a congenital heart defect. Just recently, a grave for an “aspiring rapper” who was a teenage boy is now in the same cemetery. He was sadly stabbed to death during a “gang war” and tragically lost his life.

Because of his age (15), his grave is close to the babies graves.

Teenagers congregate day and night. His grave is covered in beer bottles (knives have even been left!!) I was there this week tidying up my babies grave and adding a small Christmas wreath with my
Other children. We had to endure loud music, them jumping over memorial benches, drinking, leaving McDonald’s wrappers on the floor and singing loudly to “Mans not Hot” whilst they filmed for Instagram.

We normally stay an hour. My other kids help tidy the grave and sometimes, my middle one will read a book to her brother (she’s learning to read). We walk through the cemetery picking up flowers/ornaments that have fallen over in the wind and putting them back. It’s quiet, my children are all together and for that one hour each week, my heart stops aching as much as normal. The thought of my son, laying at rest in the ground with all that above his head when I’m not there has destroyed me. My
mental health has taken a massive decline this week.

I’m not one to tell people how to grieve but cemeteries ARE not the place for all this noise and disrespect. Have a party elsewhere and think of those who are barely holding their lives together whilst trying to reflect somewhere which should be peaceful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

coryc217

VIP Member
It’s sick

you have safiyya who was openly begging fir followers when azaylia was in hospital …. What mother does that . The same mother who allowed crowds of people in her home passing baby around when she was dying bouncing her and throwing her around dancing in her final days loud music and screaming , the same mother who had everything from lashes to nails to bespoke outfits made for her daughters funeral . Name me one person you know who would do that a week after they’re daughters died !! The same mother who was seen posing at her daughters funeral and laughing and dancing !! The same mother who less than four weeks afte her daughters died was doing ads for hair curlers . The same mother who is now a influencer of the back of her dead daughter . She’s got her desk now the followers the ads the influencer lifestyle . She’s sick and it’s wrong !

then you have ashkey . Before azaylia was born he wasn’t known anymore . He had no celeb status . Infact hardly any z listers followed him his career was none existent. He was in debt and doing clothing lines that hardly anybody bought from ! He’s now used his daughters earth to get back into the z lister lifestyle. He’s took the public’s money and is using it to finance gain . Point blank refuses to show us the money is in the foundation!

I don’t care what anybody says these pair are scum . I hope it makes the happy becoming z listers again but one day the truth will come out and then people will see them fir what they really are !! you can have millions of followers but we know deep down safiyya is lonely and has no friends because her vile mouth and the way she’s acting is disgusting. Shocking the way she has become a influencer from her dead daughter I can’t even understand how she can’t see a issue with it .

• Heart
Reactions: 52

fcuk1979

Ashley your a cunt. Plain and simple. I haven’t lost a child but I lost my husband aged 38. Let me tell you when a bereaved person says publically that they don’t want to be here, they want to be in heaven with their loved one. They mean it. They have probably googled ways out. They probably know the
way they would do it. I know I have and I do. And there you are on social media bopping away to music with your mates . Whether your with her or not not my business but she’s the mother of your adorned baby and after her post yesterday you should have been with her tonight or at least keeping private what you are getting up to. You aren’t no messiah, your hurting as much as Saf is right now, you just don’t want to stop to accept the grief something actually have to do and it seems Saf is trying to do that too. You both need your loved ones around you to intervene.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I've been sucked in many times too, by my empathy for a mother who lost her child and is seemingly alone, but just as soon as I say "I feel for her" she goes and shows everyone who she is or who she has become and it's disgusting. She needs professional help.

She wasn't "awake", she was clearly bleeding out and dying. I'm sure she was in excruciating pain with the number of tumors she had. It is horrible to have to say but it is a fact. A picture speaks a thousand words.
I work in palliative care, mainly elderly patients and by the end they are usually on syringe drivers and sleeping most of the time because they are dying and their bodies are shutting down. My patients will writher in what I can assume is pain, become unsettled and restless, start calling out, crying and pulling at their clothing and blankets. They are a lot calmer and peaceful when they are given their pain medication. I really would hate to see my mum or relative in that much discomfort and knowing they are suffering. I would happily ask the drs to give them pain medication so they dont suffer. That poor baby must have suffered with pain towards the end, she was dying, she was bleeding from her eyes. She should have been allowed to sleep, she should have been free from pain, she should have been cuddled with just her parents in a quiet and calm environment. Instead she was paraded around like a ragdoll, with a camera thrust in her face capturing what should have been private and dignified moments, splashed all over social media and now her parents continue her suffering by making money of her death. Absolute scum bags!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

coryc217

VIP Member
People forget the awful things she’s done . Let’s remind everyone

👎🏻 Spent her hospital days begging for freebies sharing her Amazon wish list . Not helping other families but taking hundreds if parcels a day all to herself !

👎🏻 Getting her lashes done why her daughter was dying in her final days . Sure it’s the last thing on any parents mind whilst loosing theyre child !

👎🏻 Allowing over 16 people in her home during a pandemic all passing azaylia around bouncing her when she could barely open her eyes in her final days not comfy at all just screaming loud music in her face !

👎🏻 Getting dresses made For the funeral and all the glam pieces . Most parents can barely wake up and function afte loosing a child but not safiyya she had to have everything made !!

👎🏻 Posing for photos at her daughters funeral . I mean who does that really ?

👎🏻 Ignoring innocent families begging for the foundations help but replying to those asking about where her boots are from 😡

👎🏻 Begging for followers whilst her daughters dying of cancer . Look back on other threads she was posting every single day begging for more followers !!

👎🏻 Posing in the hospital in the mirrors dressed to the nines . My friends son is in hospital fighting cancer and let me tell you she can hardly Function with heartbreak let alone put make up on posing !!!

👎🏻 Calling people **** and deformed !

👎🏻 Becoming a z lister of the back of her dead child !!

👎🏻 Using mental health card when it suits !

the list goes on but you get the point . She’s not innocent at all Infact she’s worst than him . 👌🏻

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Possible thread suggestion:

It’s the remix to ignition, Ashley’s manhood is missin, saffiya paying nobody, taking cash no permission

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
So a bit of googling can open many rabbit 🐇 holes....
And he also is vulgar POS!
Not only the language he used towards this girl, he also filmed and uploaded a sexual act with another girl and without her knowing of the video, on snapchat

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I actually can't stand Safiyya for the way she's been with the Ads but now I'm starting to think that cunts got all the money so she has to earn money somehow to live and she probably can't face going into work with all these orange army crazies turning up thinking they knew Azaylia. I still don't like her at all and she definitely loves the insta life but I think she is so alone and so hurt and she even seemed sucidial recently. Ashley is just doing what he wants. He clearly does care about material things, look at his latest stories. Imagine your child's mother is depressed and crying and you're having a good old night out with the lads probably looking for a woman to take back somewhere. He's a disgrace.

She keeps talking about not being on earth. It's quite disturbing. If she's really suicidal I hope she gets help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

wri_xo

I messaged him last night because I just cannot believe what I was seeing. His partner is falling apart and he’s out partying? He’s a fucking disgrace. Yes we know Saf is no angel of course, but fuck me she literally carried that baby, Azaylia is part of her, it’s very clear for everyone to see she’s on the brink of a total breakdown & ashleys going round like he was her only parent and the only one allowed to hurt. It’s a fucking week before Christmas and he’s left Saf all alone whilst his cocktail sausage was likely in someone else. He makes me RAGE! 😡 Ashley if you’re reading this, you’re a pathetic excuse of a man, you’re a piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I didn’t like saf for the things she said and still don’t especially having a disabled son but I truly believe she is having a mental breakdown. She does ads yes but how long do they take? She doesn’t look much different in ads to normal selfies, I pray she gets the help she needs, ash’s stories were absolutely embarrassing tonight, it’s Christmas losing a loved one around this time is fucking horrendous. We got my brothers ashes today and we all broke to pieces, without my other siblings and family I’d be nothing. I don’t forgive her for the words she said but she does not deserve to suffer the way ash is making her she has lost enough. I pray she finds it in her to talk to her mother, put things behind her and move past that immature fame hungry cunt. Let’s remember he’s clever enough not to go live and rant or do this shit he is keeping up his social media image because he has for years, saf didn’t know anything about being popular on Instagram. Fuck ash the ugly twat and no I don’t love saf or think she’s an amazing person but she deserves a slight lot better than that piece of shit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

bluecups

VIP Member
I don't agree. She lost those people the day she met him. She is paying a massive price for it now too.

This video is terrible. This man is so arrogant he actually makes me feel sick.

He can barely bring himself to even look at Safiyya in that video and when he does it's with a contemptuous side-eye. She's choking up and trying not to cry and he folds his arms, doesn't even reach out to her instinctively as you would to someone you love who is suffering. I can't abide either of them but for her own sanity and healing she should get away from this cold, narcissistic misogynist as fast as possible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

katty257

She’s crying out for help... and his partying in a club!! That poor woman she deserves a man ten time that of Ashley,she’s feeling suicidal so he takes the his boys on a night out to Manchester leaving her knowing she’s all on her own... if I was her mother I would just turn up at the door whilst Ashley is out and not live until she let me in.
She needs to move on stop wasting time trying to cling on to that man he does not love her how she loves him it’s clear as day and so sad to witness bless her heart ❤ I really feel for her tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 32

coryc217

VIP Member
How has azaylia changed the world

does cancer still exist ? YES
are children still dying from cancer ? YES
have they now found a cure fir childhood cancer ? NO

so what the fuck has azaylia changed apart from the size of Ashley cain and safiyya wallets

pair off idiots I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 32

GobShyte64

VIP Member
He gives no fucks about Saf. The girl was on insta the other night, at Azaylia's grave wanting to die and he's at his aunts posting selfies on insta. What a C U N T!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Runforestrun

VIP Member
As a lot of you know, I lost my baby boy at 6 months old following a congenital heart defect. Just recently, a grave for an “aspiring rapper” who was a teenage boy is now in the same cemetery. He was sadly stabbed to death during a “gang war” and tragically lost his life.

Because of his age (15), his grave is close to the babies graves.

Teenagers congregate day and night. His grave is covered in beer bottles (knives have even been left!!) I was there this week tidying up my babies grave and adding a small Christmas wreath with my
Other children. We had to endure loud music, them jumping over memorial benches, drinking, leaving McDonald’s wrappers on the floor and singing loudly to “Mans not Hot” whilst they filmed for Instagram.

We normally stay an hour. My other kids help tidy the grave and sometimes, my middle one will read a book to her brother (she’s learning to read). We walk through the cemetery picking up flowers/ornaments that have fallen over in the wind and putting them back. It’s quiet, my children are all together and for that one hour each week, my heart stops aching as much as normal. The thought of my son, laying at rest in the ground with all that above his head when I’m not there has destroyed me. My
mental health has taken a massive decline this week.

I’m not one to tell people how to grieve but cemeteries ARE not the place for all this noise and disrespect. Have a party elsewhere and think of those who are barely holding their lives together whilst trying to reflect somewhere which should be peaceful.
I just want to say my heart has broken reading that. I’m so, so sorry you are having to go through this ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 31

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I don't agree. She lost those people the day she met him. She is paying a massive price for it now too.

This video is terrible. This man is so arrogant he actually makes me feel sick.

Saff cant even say Azaylia's name without tearing up n cashley sits there, arms folded barely giving her a glance. My natural reaction to someone who is upset is to touch them, give them a hug, let them know and feel like its okay because you're there but he gives no shits. He is saying what he's saying in this magazine to yet again boost his profile so more people know who Ashley Cain is. He does not come across well in this video at all. Very selfish, very self-centred. This is the mother of your child man, and he couldnt even touch her leg!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

GobShyte64

VIP Member
God he’s a cunt. ‘I told the consultant we’re carrying on’ shut up you moron
The consultant that goes to medical for school for 10 years, and does constant training throughout his career to keep up with changes in medicine... but ashley cain who's in debt up to his eyeballs, thick as pig shit and thinks he can earn a proper living by doing reality tv shows knows more than them?! Okay... and where did that get him? Poor kid was in agony, she couldnt even open her fucking eyes!

• Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
Pic 1 - just casually dropping in,that he knows Jessie Lungatd. (9.1 mil followers)

pic 2- he wishes that was him! Always dreaming big!!!!!
He’s such a fucking wanna be!
Fucking Sir Lewis Hamilton . The Queen should have given him a personality never mind a knighthood! Anyway Ashley's still a cunt.

• Haha

PEERGOOAALAAHH

SAFFIYA! Get out, fucking run. Go seek therapy, give your mum a hug. Pack your bag and GET OUT. He is not helping. Look at it for what it is…. He’s out, your at home alone feeling like you are! Girl COME ON

• Heart
Reactions: 29

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Saf. I don’t like how she begged for things. I dont like how she talks about her grief then an ad in the next slide. I know shes gotta eat but it seems really insincere to go “oh i cant get up, im really struggling” and in the next breath “this coats amazing guys use my code etc”. but then, when she went back to her beauty stuff, she had the deranged orange squad turning up with tattoos of Azaylia which probably freaked her right out because it would me, so who can blame her I guess.

Christmas is the hardest time of year I think. If your struggling already, then Christmas comes round it isolates you. Me personally , I hate Christmas. It is a very lonely time and theres no one to talk too because everyone is with family and doing family stuff. So I can only imagine how Saff feels. She has no one except her brother. She doesnt have her mum. She doesnt have her daughter. And her so-called partner has dropped her like a hot cake. I really feel for her man. It’s her first Christmas without Azaylia. Probably the first Christmas without her mum & Ash couldnt give 2 shits because its not about him. She’s better off without him for sure, I just really hopes she can get through this & her mom swoops in and looks after her because she fucking needs it. I think Ash has made it worse tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 29