Ashley Cain #14 Why such a difficult task, answer the questions, it’s not bullying or trolling if we ask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his orange pride bike ride thingy is the same weekend as the Queen's Jubilee celebrations. Of course he will greatly upstage her Maj.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think his orange pride bike ride thingy is the same weekend as the Queen's Jubilee celebrations. Of course he will greatly upstage her Maj.
The Queen's Jubilee is June 2-5....Garden Gnome's money grabber is June 4-5. Though it's not the exact same dates, it does overlap.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Holy Hell! Was busy last night and so hard not to look at my phone! Just caught up! I don’t think I have any opinions yet! All I can say just now is….. that’s a lot of damage!
im sorry if you are that dumb to hand over that type of money to a conman who has previous, well you deserve to lose the lot too!
who thinks up these wacky plans???????

The Queen's Jubilee is June 2-5....Garden Gnome's money grabber is June 4-5. Though it's not the exact same dates, it does overlap.
Oh he won’t be outshone, not even by the Monarch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s buy a ticket and then ask him face to face where the money is .
he knows it’s not in the foundation so why he try’s to convince us is hilarious

Reactions: 11
Could imagine the look on the Garden Gnome's dial if we turned up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
looool those prices I’d need my own GFM🤣 I can’t get over the merch?? For a dead child?? It’s so weird to me I can’t bloody fathom it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ashley is definitely using this foundation to promote himself. What makes him think his followers/supporters want to cycle through the country for the foundation? Just because its something HE likes to do. What happened to cake sales?
Safiyya is promoting herself openly and doesn't give a tit.

Reactions: 15
And if it’s not a success, he’ll be able to tell himself it’s because of the Jubilee.

Honestly Liz, you should consider changing your celebrations Hun 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Ashley is definitely using this foundation to promote himself. What makes him think his followers/supporters want to cycle through the country for the foundation? Just because its something HE likes to do. What happened to cake sales?
Safiyya is promoting herself openly and doesn't give a tit.
Cake sales during COVID 🧐 me thinks not

I looked at their older videos yesterday....both of them r completely different with each other and in general since loosing A.

I can see in Ashley he is still hurting ....I think more is expected of Saf as she is a mother/female

In general, I believe the statistics for people staying together after loosing a child is actually low

Reactions: 5
Cake sales during COVID 🧐 me thinks not

I looked at their older videos yesterday....both of them r completely different with each other and in general since loosing A.

I can see in Ashley he is still hurting ....I think more is expected of Saf as she is a mother/female

In general, I believe the statistics for people staying together after loosing a child is actually low
But a big bike gathering with random people is okay?

*Disclaimer* Not trolling (🙄)…

What on Earth is included in that extortionate fee? Its a bike ride is it not? Something that can be done for free worldwide. And only £10 to the foundation? What’s included? I don’t understand… 🤯 It would make more sense for it to be a free-for-all with sponsorship forms perhaps?

Reactions: 9
It’s sick

you have safiyya who was openly begging fir followers when azaylia was in hospital …. What mother does that . The same mother who allowed crowds of people in her home passing baby around when she was dying bouncing her and throwing her around dancing in her final days loud music and screaming , the same mother who had everything from lashes to nails to bespoke outfits made for her daughters funeral . Name me one person you know who would do that a week after they’re daughters died !! The same mother who was seen posing at her daughters funeral and laughing and dancing !! The same mother who less than four weeks afte her daughters died was doing ads for hair curlers . The same mother who is now a influencer of the back of her dead daughter . She’s got her desk now the followers the ads the influencer lifestyle . She’s sick and it’s wrong !

then you have ashkey . Before azaylia was born he wasn’t known anymore . He had no celeb status . Infact hardly any z listers followed him his career was none existent. He was in debt and doing clothing lines that hardly anybody bought from ! He’s now used his daughters earth to get back into the z lister lifestyle. He’s took the public’s money and is using it to finance gain . Point blank refuses to show us the money is in the foundation!

I don’t care what anybody says these pair are scum . I hope it makes the happy becoming z listers again but one day the truth will come out and then people will see them fir what they really are !! you can have millions of followers but we know deep down safiyya is lonely and has no friends because her vile mouth and the way she’s acting is disgusting. Shocking the way she has become a influencer from her dead daughter I can’t even understand how she can’t see a issue with it .

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Right, so the tour of Cambridgeshire is an annual event, obviously Cashley wants the glory for “ organising it” but in fact he hasn’t done anything, it’s an event that happens with or without him, but of course he would never volunteer that info, AZ foundation will have a allocated a number of slots only.
which is a good thing knowing that they havnt got their hands on the money straight away!
this is obviously where Harry and Mrs Harry are involved and such interest a great things to say just now! Hmmmm?????

Once again, he’s left himself wide open for criticism over this and probably detriment to Ticket sales, but hey that’s how he seems to operate!
To me, to be transparent about the details of the event would have made more Sense for all involved, but no, once again he’s a law to his own.
The guys who is bigger than all the mountains he plans to CONQUER! But the above won’t come to a surprise to most of you

Working tirelessly all year to bring you this.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can’t see his minions going . Let’s face it they lazy fuckers . Doubt Georgina will be going then 😂

£40 a adult only £10 going to charity so where is the £30 going l into Ashley cains bank account !!! Like the public’s 1.7 million !!

why do you need to pay to ride a bike !! People not waking up yet to this con man ….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t see his minions going . Let’s face it they lazy fuckers . Doubt Georgina will be going then 😂

£40 a adult only £10 going to charity so where is the £30 going l into Ashley cains bank account !!! Like the public’s 1.7 million !!

why do you need to pay to ride a bike !! People not waking up yet to this con man ….
So £65 is charged by the event organiser (Cambridgeshire bike NOT Cashley as once again he’s led people to believe😡)
They in return look like will give the charity a tenner per person????
That’s how I see it anyway.
As if he was gonna get away with people thinking it was HIS event! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
He thinks he’s something honestly . Like anybody would actually attend this shitshow

Michelle and Georgina are to lazy but will probably turn up with the orange brigade and banners 😂

Delusional he is . When will we finally see proof where the public’s money is ….

It’s sick

you have safiyya who was openly begging fir followers when azaylia was in hospital …. What mother does that . The same mother who allowed crowds of people in her home passing baby around when she was dying bouncing her and throwing her around dancing in her final days loud music and screaming , the same mother who had everything from lashes to nails to bespoke outfits made for her daughters funeral . Name me one person you know who would do that a week after they’re daughters died !! The same mother who was seen posing at her daughters funeral and laughing and dancing !! The same mother who less than four weeks afte her daughters died was doing ads for hair curlers . The same mother who is now a influencer of the back of her dead daughter . She’s got her desk now the followers the ads the influencer lifestyle . She’s sick and it’s wrong !

then you have ashkey . Before azaylia was born he wasn’t known anymore . He had no celeb status . Infact hardly any z listers followed him his career was none existent. He was in debt and doing clothing lines that hardly anybody bought from ! He’s now used his daughters earth to get back into the z lister lifestyle. He’s took the public’s money and is using it to finance gain . Point blank refuses to show us the money is in the foundation!

I don’t care what anybody says these pair are scum . I hope it makes the happy becoming z listers again but one day the truth will come out and then people will see them fir what they really are !! you can have millions of followers but we know deep down safiyya is lonely and has no friends because her vile mouth and the way she’s acting is disgusting. Shocking the way she has become a influencer from her dead daughter I can’t even understand how she can’t see a issue with it .
You have absolutely hit the nail on the head and I hope they are reading this and will hang their heads in shame. They have a very brilliant way of making people sorry for them, the pair of them are just not natural at all and thrive on attention. Go home and grieve properly FFS!

• Heart
Georgina is reading here and using a different instagram account to report on their pages. Yes, I am a detective 🕵️‍♂️

@kfig Good work Sherlock 😂

Georgina has a lot of time on her hands!!
Why would you come here
*Disclaimer* Not trolling (🙄)…

What on Earth is included in that extortionate fee? Its a bike ride is it not? Something that can be done for free worldwide. And only £10 to the foundation? What’s included? I don’t understand… 🤯 It would make more sense for it to be a free-for-all with sponsorship forms perhaps?
They so desperately need to make the money (that the public believes is in the foundation) back.

Oh another day where Ashley Cain has failed to SHOW us the money is where he says it is.

Right, so the tour of Cambridgeshire is an annual event, obviously Cashley wants the glory for “ organising it” but in fact he hasn’t done anything, it’s an event that happens with or without him, but of course he would never volunteer that info, AZ foundation will have a allocated a number of slots only.
which is a good thing knowing that they havnt got their hands on the money straight away!
this is obviously where Harry and Mrs Harry are involved and such interest a great things to say just now! Hmmmm?????

Once again, he’s left himself wide open for criticism over this and probably detriment to Ticket sales, but hey that’s how he seems to operate!
To me, to be transparent about the details of the event would have made more Sense for all involved, but no, once again he’s a law to his own.
The guys who is bigger than all the mountains he plans to CONQUER! But the above won’t come to a surprise to most of you

Working tirelessly all year to bring you this.
So really he hasn’t organised anything.

He’s just signed up to this and thought
💭 hang on a minute, I know loads of idiots that will follow me here, you give me £10 from every person or family that I bring and also feature my foundation in the event and in return I’ll bring loads of people and we’ll all be making £££ 💭

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Of course He will 💯 be taking a personal cut, but thankfully not all

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So partnering with a company that makes money off ‘charity’ events and will just attract cyclists anyway. Cool, most people won’t be stupid to keep buying tickets/merch/donating to a foundation that does very little. Just be influencers, make a living from that.

Reputation is key, it’s quite to easy to see through these two.

Also the way Saf pronounces some words does my head in ‘MMAAAZZZZIINNN’ 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.