Ashley Cain #13 Gnomeo & Juliet brazen and shameless.#Saf20 Nando’s aplenty. Foundation account empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of assumptions going on in here with little to no evidence, I must admit the comedy value gives me a chuckle but I was hoping for something a little more substantial.

1) Where is Ash?

I’m guessing Ash would be having a rest after all the biking and climbing his been doing in the last few month(s), think I’d be wanting a months rest after all that!

2) Has all the charity money really been spent on Nando’s? & Saf looks like she’s doing a few more ads in stories?

I’m no rocket scientist and have no idea what influencers get paid for ads, but I’m guessing the money you would get from an ad would cover a few Nando’s meals out?? I’ve not seen anything on a story that an average working family couldn’t afford, or am I missing something ??
I “assume” you have read all the threads previously aswell?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🚨 SOMEONE CALL THE TATTLE UNION I DIDNT GET MY MOTHERFUCKING WAGES!! 🚨

The way some people carry on, you would think we all WORK for them. That our opinions are so unsatisfactory, and beneath the required standard, we should all be given a disciplinary 😂 Where do I call tho? Because no wages went in this month.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lots of assumptions going on in here with little to no evidence, I must admit the comedy value gives me a chuckle but I was hoping for something a little more substantial.

1) Where is Ash?

I’m guessing Ash would be having a rest after all the biking and climbing his been doing in the last few month(s), think I’d be wanting a months rest after all that!

2) Has all the charity money really been spent on Nando’s? & Saf looks like she’s doing a few more ads in stories?

I’m no rocket scientist and have no idea what influencers get paid for ads, but I’m guessing the money you would get from an ad would cover a few Nando’s meals out?? I’ve not seen anything on a story that an average working family couldn’t afford, or am I missing something ??
so then why block anybody who asks the question where the go fund me money is

guilty thats why !

you might want to add mortgage bills gym passes two brand new top of the range cars !!! Need I go on …..

Reactions: 15
🚨 SOMEONE CALL THE TATTLE UNION I DIDNT GET MY MOTHERFUCKING WAGES!! 🚨

The way some people carry on, you would think we all WORK for them. That our opinions are so unsatisfactory, and beneath the required standard, we should all be given a disciplinary 😂 Where do I call tho? Because no wages went in this month.
This, this, this!!!

"But our reputationzzz tho".

If I think Cellulite Saffy has legs of elephantine proportions or Cashley looks like a condom stuffed to the brim with walnuts. I'll say it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
so then why block anybody who asks the question where the go fund me money is

guilty thats why !

you might want to add mortgage bills gym passes two brand new top of the range cars !!! Need I go on …..
Make up artists, luxury travel, ALL THE FILLER…..

Reactions: 11
I’ve just re listened to Cashley and Fearne podcast.
2 words: ‘Professional Conman’
She said during the intro “he spoke so eloquently , no erms or hesitations”
Practised, rehearsed, over and over like every word that comes out of his lying mouth!

Reactions: 24
Yes and let’s not forget how they had no savings and no money before azaylia died they admitted that and that’s why they begged the public for funds .

Reactions: 18
This, this, this!!!

"But our reputationzzz tho".

If I think Cellulite Saffy has legs of elephantine proportions or Cashley looks like a condom stuffed to the brim with walnuts. I'll say it!
If only people could put in the same amount of energy they put into policing our comments, into being outraged at Saf and her blatant unethical behaviour. Please direct all complaints to Saf. The same woman who paraded her dying child on social media, for the “follows” and makes ableist comments to the SAME people who donated her 1.7M, to save her child’s life (which she has now decided to hold onto). The same woman who is now trying to create an income off the back of the exposure she got due to her dying child. If people could direct their outrage HER way, they may actually be onto something!

I couldn’t give two shits what people think about tattle or any perceived “reputation” for posting on here. It’s the equivalent of walking into a BDSM club, and worrying about whether the people in the vanilla bar next door, think you are into some fucked up tit. Nobody is ever going to think we are wonderful people no matter what we say, it comes with the territory of being on this site. So, I ain’t about to “regulate” what I say, just to gain some sense of morality and appease an imaginary person. Here, I share my opinions, without repercussions. And people will be indifferent, like it, love it, or hate it. That’s their business. None of it is of any concern to me. And I like this setup a LOT. Unlike in the real world, where we have to tip toe through the tulip fields for fear of offending someone all.the.damn. time.

This is why tattle is popular (in my opinion), because we don’t have to do that tit here. Just let it all out I say.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
If only people could put in the same amount of energy they put into policing our comments, into being outraged at Saf and her blatant unethical behaviour. Please direct all complaints to Saf. The same woman who paraded her dying child on social media, for the “follows” and makes ableist comments to the SAME people who donated her 1.7M, to save her child’s life (which she has now decided to hold onto). The same woman who is now trying to create an income off the back of the exposure she got due to her dying child. If people could direct their outrage HER way, they may actually be onto something!

I couldn’t give two shits what people think about tattle or any perceived “reputation” for posting on here. It’s the equivalent of walking into a BDSM club, and worrying about whether the people in the vanilla bar next door, think you are into some fucked up tit. Nobody is ever going to think we are wonderful people no matter what we say, it comes with the territory of being on this site. So, I ain’t about to “regulate” what I say, just to gain some sense of morality and appease an imaginary person. Here, I share my opinions, without repercussions. And people will be indifferent, like it, love it, or hate it. That’s their business. None of it is of any concern to me. And I like this setup a LOT. Unlike in the real world, where we have to tip toe through the tulip fields for fear of offending someone all.the.damn. time.

This is why tattle is popular (in my opinion), because we don’t have to do that tit here. Just let it all out I say.
I’ve missed you! 🤣

Where is @Jill Davies

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Boring anxiety post again yawnnnnn monotone flat dull slow voice could talk a glass eye to sleep! Give it 3 hours then be doing an ad sticking tongue out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m over the whole “don’t be a victim, you can achieve anything you want” or a variation of that line which gets mindlessly trotted out, almost all the time on social media these days. Does this line of thinking apply to those with chronic illness? Or those from marginalised groups? In my old line of work, I came across some of the most determined souls in society. But through no fault of their own, they just kept being knocked back on the floor. It didn’t matter what they did, they just couldn’t get anywhere. I always think of these people, and what they must be feeling when I hear “influencers” talk like this. It sounds cliche to say that “it’s not as simple as that” but it really isn’t. Sure, hearing this stuff when you are 13 and the “world is your oyster”, and you are free from any affliction; it is nice to hear. But, for anyone who has actually lived a bit of life, is only going to feel patronised and/or deeply flawed by these superficial sentiments. In my unpopular opinion, the way the world is set up, with all of its constructs and hierarchies, makes it very difficult for anyone to NOT feel victimised and that is nothing to be ashamed of. This bullshit narrative, is just low key shaming framed as positive thinking.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Over a week ago they posted about go fund me partnering up

why has nothing been donated

oh yes Ashley cain fell of the earth and safiyya is the next wanna be influencer in her god ugly pink outfit 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The reason I’m looking at ‘food’ is because people were fat shaming her. As I said plenty of other things to pull them up on

Going to Nando’s is hardly flaunting wealth most working class people can afford it. It’s a step up from McDonald’s and just because she had a bit of cash on her proves nothing. If I collected for charity then went and spent a tenner in cash it means I stole it?

comments like these feed the fuel that this site is just trolls and that’s why actual concerns get ignored. Sorry but that’s my opinion so ‘tough tits’
I agree, weight has no part in this. Yes she made ablist comments but let's not sink to that level.
Also about paying cash, we used to fundraise a lot. Someone would sometimes end up keeping the cash and transferring the amount to the charity from their account. Depending how much was raised, saves a trip to the bank, especially if you don't have one near you.
I always have cash on me even when we used to fundraise, its normal for anyone to have cash on them.

Reactions: 1
I agree, weight has no part in this. Yes she made ablist comments but let's not sink to that level.
Also about paying cash, we used to fundraise a lot. Someone would sometimes end up keeping the cash and transferring the amount to the charity from their account. Depending how much was raised, saves a trip to the bank, especially if you don't have one near you.
I always have cash on me even when we used to fundraise, its normal for anyone to have cash on them.
If you don't want to treat someone who made disgusting comments like as fair game and make comments about their appearances. Do you! And not worry about other people making or not making them.

So instead of just saying "let's not". Please only speak for yourself. "I shall not", will suffice here.

There is no combined "level" on a forum like this. As Olgivy put we aren't working for some corporation, people are entitled to their opinions... so LETS NOT take it to heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

1) Where is Ash?

Yes you’re missing the huge fact they block and delete genuine accounts when they ask any non trolling questions regarding the original 1.7m.
They’ve also been unable to answer who the trustees are in the foundation.
Also why they need so much money to begin with.

They don’t have to show anything right now so there won’t be any proof as such just yet.

Reactions: 11
So many red flags on that podcast!

the first thing that stuck with me this morning is, he reached out to Fearne, not the other way around.

He stumbled in ONE statement and 1 statement only, it was about him being HONEST person! Tounge tied! The rest was so orchestrated and perfect, endearing in fact.

It felt like it was written in stone that Fearne was going to join them on one of the Peaks.

What happened to Paris, Taj Mahal and the Sahara desert?

Listen to
It again, especially if you listened to it when you were a supporter.

Reactions: 10
So many red flags on that podcast!

the first thing that stuck with me this morning is, he reached out to Fearne, not the other way around.

He stumbled in ONE statement and 1 statement only, it was about him being HONEST person! Tounge tied! The rest was so orchestrated and perfect, endearing in fact.

It felt like it was written in stone that Fearne was going to join them on one of the Peaks.

What happened to Paris, Taj Mahal and the Sahara desert?

Listen to
It again, especially if you listened to it when you were a supporter.
I never did, I couldn’t bring myself to listen to it.
I might now with your new insight on it. 🤔
To think he would actually do that too.
It’s really scary the types of people out there.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the Saf fan club are starting to see the glaringly obvious pattern now?

Depression and anxiety followed by an ad. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat.

It’s like Groundhog Day.

She is starting to give me Delboy vibes. If it can be sold, this witch will sure as hell try and sell it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.